• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

I'm sad that they didn't go with Into Free, but they at least got the actual composer for the game to do the OP.

Source: NX (One of Netflix's Twitter accounts)

Meta

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
Maaaybe a slight reference to a motif in the boss fight music for the Dragon, but come on...not even an homage to "Land and skies, and seas yearn?"

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I played this on Switch when it came to it. I have to say - I have no idea how they're going to get a tv series out of the story lol. From a quantity and quality standpoint.

don't get me wrong - I loved the game(play) - but yeah.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Good riddance. It's a silly song that felt stupidly out of place with the tone of the game. I'm glad Capcom had the sense to change it for Dark Arisen and that the anime is following suit.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there like one dude making all Netflix openings visuals? Jesus christ not everything needs to be this. Give me a fucking dude casting spells and fighting a God damn pack of wolves as their friend jumps on a shield and climbs on a fucking cyclops as it stabs its eye repeteadly and Into Free plays.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
That sucks. I'm a big B'z fan and that song hooked me to the original Dragon's Dogma.

I still prefer the original Japanese version though.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there like one dude making all Netflix openings visuals? Jesus christ not everything needs to be this. Give me a fucking dude casting spells and fighting a God damn pack of wolves as their friend jumps on a shield and climbs on a fucking cyclops as it stabs its eye repeteadly and Into Free plays.
Must be the same dude making the HBO openings.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Ok so serious question, is there some kind of licensing issue that prevents Capcom from ever using that song again?

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
So far the anime is 0/2 on things on the most memorable things from the game.

No Into Free and Grigori's design and voice suck.