• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
sjm6fqbwb7061.png

As always take with a grain of salt but its slated for release in Fiscal Year 2022. With the re-releases for PC, Switch and PS4/XB1 on top of a new anime, this doesnt come as a surprise since Capcom seems to be investing in the IP somewhat. This coupled with game director Hideaki Itsuno's prior decision to work on DMC5 over DD2 give this rumor some heft and validity.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I won't claim to be an insider or nothing but afaik yeah it's a thing.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Also working on Final Fight and Power Stone remakes, new Onimusha, MH6 (rise?), RE4 remake some other RE games and 2 new IP's

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It was basically an open secret at this point, but I wish this didn't leak.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I thought the Capcom leaks only covered the current FY? This seems fishy, unless more's come out that I wasn't aware of.
That and the rest of the document not shown here feels... optimistic at best. Monster Hunter 6 being listed is odd as they've already established they're not doing numbered sequels; I suppose it could be an internal thing, but even so. Feels a bit more like a wishlist than a leak. I'll happily take an L if I'm wrong.
MHW internal code name was MH5.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I thought the Capcom leaks only covered the current FY? This seems fishy, unless more's come out that I wasn't aware of.
That and the rest of the document not shown here feels... optimistic at best. Monster Hunter 6 being listed is odd as they've already established they're not doing numbered sequels; I suppose it could be an internal thing, but even so. Feels a bit more like a wishlist than a leak. I'll happily take an L if I'm wrong.
MH World is 5 internally, so it makes sense.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
It's from a couple more GBs uploaded today, and is dated May of this year.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
"Resident evil outbreak J"

what

tenor.gif

My first thought is that this is the "Project Guillotine" game referenced in the first leaks.

At that point, hackers had only dumped a part of the stuff they took, which covered current FY; they took way more than that, though.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Itsuno has spoken very explicitly that he wanted to return to dragons dogma after DMC so not too surprising

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Itsuno learns how to do armor and damage values properly in this one.

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
This is great, DMC is also great, but theres only so much you can do with that series, best to give it breaks.