• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DubleDuce

Jan 15, 2018
Damn, excellent trailer.

The game may or may not pan out, but at least they did right by the cutscenes and look of it. The "Number 1" speech always gets me. Maybe Toriyama's best writing.

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Is that Chris Sabat? It's been a while since I watched Z but he sounds pretty different here.

OP
OP
BhetjaXIV

BhetjaXIV

Sep 8, 2018
Belgium
The game is titled Kakarot, and it's Vegeta's speech about him.

Perfect launch trailer that speech gets me every single time.

Yeah it's a perfect speech and probably one if the best part from the manga and anime. I guess their point was more about the title on Namco America's chanel. While the EU one defines it as the launch trailer. :)

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
For what looks to be another mediocre looking game in the gameplay department, the trailers sure have been fantastic. Teenager me probably would've gotten this day -1.

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
Is it safe to say this game would be a good jumping on point for someone who doesn't know anything about Dragon Ball?

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
this game looks good but i just cant play through the same story for the hundredth time. I hope it does great

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Look you sons of bitches, I was already gonna buy the game. You didn't have do all that...

Gloam

Oct 29, 2017
This is the game I always wanted when I played the story modes for Budokai 1 and 2 back in the day. Nowadays it's not as hot a proposition. Might buy at a low price.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
OK, they seriously know how to sell this game.

That speech is my absolute favorite moment of the entire series and they handled it beautifully. I seriously even got teary-eyed.