• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
That's incredible. One of the best LRs to rainbow, too. Congratulations on that insane luck - GoBros is definitely better than Bardock.
Thanks, I still can't believe it.

Though I'd still like a Bardock since he's one of my favorite characters, I can't be unsatisfied about this at all.

That and if Bardock follows the same path as PHY Vegeta he should be showing up a lot in later banners.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did one more and got Zeno. Ended up getting 2 Int Kid Goku too which was surprising. I think Zeno is the only of the guaranteed animations I've seen so far. I hope I eventually get to see the rift or Whis at some point (preferably during 5th Anni).

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I've never gotten Zeno or the rewind.

Have gotten Goku Black though.

I don't think I've gotten the long Kamehameha, the anniversary cut ins and Trunks carrying Mai either lol. The new animations simply don't love me.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Goku Black rift is the only one I haven't seen personally. But pretty much all of my LR pulls in the last few months have been off of completely innocuous animations.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Meanwhile on my JP account with one pull thanks to the top grossing...

tc0vsss.jpg

😭😭😭

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
I have 1000 dragon stones. Is that a lot?

Should I save them for anniversary?

1000 dragon stones is a lot but I'd still recommend saving for 5th anniversary. Those units are amazing, in good banners and they're 3+1 banners so you'd get the best use of stones out of them. If you want you can drop 1 multi once in a while but 5th anniversary will be the best celebration to go ham with those stones

Oct 27, 2017
1000 dragon stones is a lot but I'd still recommend saving for 5th anniversary. Those units are amazing, in good banners and they're 3+1 banners so you'd get the best use of stones out of them. If you want you can drop 1 multi once in a while but 5th anniversary will be the best celebration to go ham with those stones
Alright, thank you. 5th anniversary is sometime this summer for the global version if I recall correctly?

Only started playing Dokkan earlier this year and had no idea until recently that the Japanese and Global versions had differences between events etc.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to drop 2 multis on the banner since I wouldnt mind the bros or even Teq Frieza for the 100% ext lead. Unfortunately I was blessed with neither, but I did get another new great ape, ssj3 bardock, another dupe of int kid goku and the new Raditz so still a decent haul overall I'd say.

Figure I'll get most of these back on the event anyway and fast approaching 1500 so I figure my anniversary stash is looking good with lots of saving to go as yet

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
SSJ3 Bardock has aged really well for being one of the earliest category leaders.

His only real flaw is defense, but on slot 2 he doesn't have to worry about it as much.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a lot of the old category leads have aged a lot worse than Bardock. SSJ3 category still needs a bit of a buff, though. A new Gotenks maybe. Or some Heroes cards. JP players got a survey recently that specifically asked if they would like a Heroes Dokkanfest so that will probably happen at some point. Which I would be fine with, despite my low opinion of that Heroes anime, because constantly recycling the same versions of characters is a bit boring.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did one more summon with my top grossing stones and got GoBros and also said fuck it and bought them in the shop to rainbow em out.

Last edited:

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
My country seems to really like Dokkan, lol. 30 ds is a lot for such a small country.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well that was new. I pulled and got the fusion animation then landed 2 off banners. I thought the fusion animation means a featured unit is coming?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh stop tempting me. I got shafted on cooler and one bardock. Trying to just... save now. Anni is coming soon and I need to rebuild my stockpile

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Talking the 50 clears with the defeat 400 frieza soldiers in bardock's story event. Never did it so, yay?

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
That's a good way of doing it.

I'll just be doing the punching bags every day (or as many as I can do without getting bored) until I get it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
If my calculations are right I should have around 3000 stones when the 5 year drops. On both banners I need 9 out of the 10 featured cards. Unlike a lot of people my SSj4 Gogeta, TEQ Merged Zamasu and PHY SSj Vegitos aren't rainbowed yet so if I get some copies that'll be good for me.

As for this Saiyan Day Celebration, I mean Bardock, his team and the LRs are all cool but we need to have some EZAs drop or something. Feels lackluster.

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
I have nothing to do on gbl, so i pre farm the Raditz SA in case i ever pull the new one (probably wont happen due to my luck but yeah).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Smart idea, I need to farm that Raditz too.

I've basically been going around and finishing SBRs and messing around with teams in the IDBH and Legend Goku events. With SBR I've got Ginyu and SSj3 left until I've beaten them all.

I messed around with a new Transformation Boost team I created (STR Cooler, AGL Bardock, STR SSj Goku, INT Janemba, TEQ Frieza, PHY Transforming Vegeta) and it beat the IDBH Super squad without any items on the first try. I'm gonna see how it does with Extreme and then see how it does against the Goku event.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Time to save up boys :D

Hora de dar save.

• The new Super Android 13 event with missions (16)

• New Battlefield season (30)

• Super Vegito EZA (34)

• Login bonus (18 - 20; depends on if the celebration goes to the 19th or later in April)

• Daily missions (18 - 20 based on days)

• Special missions (10 - 20; wouldn't overestimate as the celebration isn't too special)

• Extreme Z Area (Still figuring out the stone count)

• April Fool's Compensation Trick (Edit: just received confirmation that JP did get the Bulma and 17 stones.)
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/ft3e77/so_taking_a_look_at_jps_the_cold_is_tough/

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
New Trunks card, nice, but:

1) - Def AND hurts himself attacking? Yikes.

2) Another base form trunks and still no long-hair + jacket combo, smh.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
We're getting a lot of stones this celebration. Dope. Can't wait for these EZAs to hit.

Oct 25, 2017
Time to save up boys :D

Hora de dar save.

• The new Super Android 13 event with missions (16)

• New Battlefield season (30)

• Super Vegito EZA (34)

• Login bonus (18 - 20; depends on if the celebration goes to the 19th or later in April)

• Daily missions (18 - 20 based on days)

• Special missions (10 - 20; wouldn't overestimate as the celebration isn't too special)

• Extreme Z Area (Still figuring out the stone count)

• April Fool's Compensation Trick (Edit: just received confirmation that JP did get the Bulma and 17 stones.)
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/ft3e77/so_taking_a_look_at_jps_the_cold_is_tough/
Been saving for three months

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dropped a multi on the eza since they're units i don't have. Got 2/3 with ssj4 broly being the one I missed. Can't complain really they're pretty old units but does fill out my options a bit more