• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We're in the hoarding stage right now, ladies and gents.*

*Assuming you didn't pull a Cooler. He's totally worth it.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
What's the team again nowadays? PHY Super Broly, LR Broly, STR Buu, Jaco, Chiotzu aaaaaaand? Who am I missing for my last?

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
With the WT + login DS did one more multi on Cooler banner and nothing good to show off, got the Tien Chiatozou e Yamacha combo but only gave me Thouser, i mean he is new unit and pretty decent card but is not Cooler :(

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. The top guy in my local bracket is too hardcore. Sitting at 70 wins right now. I'm 30 behind and finished all the normal missions. I don't know how hard I really want to go for this...

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really? Cooler seems alright, and my Wicked Bloodline team is ok too but I feel like I'd use Goku more in Kamehameha or SS categories.
Cooler is a top 3 TUR. Amazing leader skill, versatile as either a hitter/support combo or a Saiyan destroyer, so you can run him off rotation or on, and a lot of the best units fall under his LS, including the upcoming year 5 LRs.

Goku meanwhile is kinda useless as a floater, and not that amazing as a main rotation unit due to his transformation being locked behind a HP restriction and a lack of damage links. There are a lot of cool units under his LS but he himself is just not that amazing.

Put it this way. I have Goku with 3 dupes and Cooler with none and I still think Cooler is more useful.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a smart way to do WT that I'm missing or something? If you dont stick to lower difficulties it seems likely you'll lose that 20 win chain before collecting them all, but grinding the lower ones (doing 5x) also makes it take an eternity. I did put in a fair few runs at the start but never even managed to get under the top 50k so kind of gave up lol

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a smart way to do WT that I'm missing or something? If you dont stick to lower difficulties it seems likely you'll lose that 20 win chain before collecting them all, but grinding the lower ones (doing 5x) also makes it take an eternity. I did put in a fair few runs at the start but never even managed to get under the top 50k so kind of gave up lol
Get to the highest multiplier and just do it as much as possible. Have high account rank so you have high stamina so you get more wt runs per stone refresh. Use this team or something like it, you basically won't lose.

QArGrTr.png

Jaco and Chiaotzu are free Ghost Ushers so you don't get touched, if you're forced to take a hit just use a ghost usher, nurse chi chi, or Baba/Yemma combo. Any AOE card basically ends the fight unless they're hitting at type disadvantage so just make sure they go off before you have to take a hit. Turles is there to help with LR Broly's ki and the support makes it more likely the other AOEs will kill

Last edited:

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Get to the highest multiplier and just do it as much as possible. Have high account rank so you have high stamina so you get more wt runs per stone refresh. Use this team or something like it, you basically won't lose.

QArGrTr.png

Jaco and Chiaotzu are free Ghost Ushers so you don't get touched, if you're forced to take a hit just use a ghost usher, nurse chi chi, or Baba/Yemma combo. Any AOE card basically ends the fight unless they're hitting at type disadvantage so just make sure they go off before you have to take a hit. Turles is there to help with LR Broly's ki and the support makes it more likely the other AOEs will kill

Ah ok. I will have to see what I can pull together as a team. I've only got xeno trunks, original str Broly and the f2p (2nd form frieza maybe kinda forgot) one for attack all units.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

QArGrTr.png

Pretty much the team I use except instead of Chiaotzu and Jaco I use INT Janemba and PHY Cell. PHY Cell is because he has his AOE attack. INT Janemba because I just wanna use him. I have a lot of items stacked up so it's worked so far for me.

Ended the WT with 25 wins in a row, 19k points, I'm done with it. I just wanted those stones for Saiyan Day.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah WT is a boring mode, the most boring in this game. The rewards aren't even enough to go all in on it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this new Bardock is good lol.

As dope as he is, not gonna go super in on this given we don't know the banner, anniversary coming up and also just being smarter. Might do the Pilaf summon if it's there.

Seems PHY Kid Gohan is getting an EZA in the Japanese version.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Don't care about Bardock as a character or a card so unless it's a great banner i'm gonna skip it (i'll do the usual couple singles or maybe even one multi but that's probably it).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Don't care about Bardock as a character or a card so unless it's a great banner i'm gonna skip it (i'll do the usual couple singles or maybe even one multi but that's probably it).
I'll see if they have summon ticket packs and if not I'll do a few and let that be it. While I'm a Bardock fan and while this card looks good, the anniversary is far more important.

What I wanna see are the names of these cards. Team Bardock doesn't have many on that category so I wonder if they'll differentiate compared to the others we have of them. We also need those Great Apes having EZAs to make the team stronger too. As for the Revenge team there's potential but still.

That banner will say a lot. I'm expecting Bardock, another new featured card, Transforming Vegeta, Transforming Goku and maybe SSBKK Goku.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'll see if they have summon ticket packs and if not I'll do a few and let that be it. While I'm a Bardock fan and while this card looks good, the anniversary is far more important.

What I wanna see are the names of these cards. Team Bardock doesn't have many on that category so I wonder if they'll differentiate compared to the others we have of them. We also need those Great Apes having EZAs to make the team stronger too. As for the Revenge team there's potential but still.

That banner will say a lot. I'm expecting Bardock, another new featured card, Transforming Vegeta, Transforming Goku and maybe SSBKK Goku.
The new regular banner unit is a new Raditz.

Low Class 120% leader, 200% to stats, 50% damage reduction and guaranteed stuns if he's facing two enemies or more with a high chance to crit Goku and Piccolo units.

SBR murder machine.

EDIT: Slight correction, he gets the 200% when against one enemy, with two or more enemies its 100%. The high chance to crit is against ALL Son Family and Namekian category units.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The new regular banner unit is a new Raditz.

Low Class 120% leader, 200% to stats, 50% damage reduction and guaranteed stuns if he's facing two enemies or more with a high chance to crit Goku and Piccolo units.

SBR murder machine.
Smiled at us getting a new Raditz. We've needed that for a while now.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Smiled at us getting a new Raditz. We've needed that for a while now.
I corrected some stuff about his passive above, but yeah.

We really needed a new Raditz and I'm glad he seems at least very good on paper. I imagine his lower stats and lack of categories will hurt him, but he's just a regular banner unit anyway.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely nothing. That's on me though. Hopefully this bad luck can mean some good later on.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Woof! That feel when it's Saiyan Day and you pull no Saiyan SSRs...

source.gif

Hope Bardock somehow shows up on LR Gogeta's banner in the 5 year anni!

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
If its anything like last year I think both Cooler and this Bardock will be on the millon download dokkan fest on august.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The allure of a GoBros dupe was too strong, did 4 multis, got some of the worst pulls in history (only got the guaranteed SSR and the "best" one was... Cellza).

Oh well, happy Saiyan day, I guess.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only did 1 multi because the banner is awful, got jack shit. Just save, get GoBros with coin if you can and don't have them yet. If Bardock is anything like last year's saiyan day unit, Vegeta, he'll show up on a million banners.
If its anything like last year I think both Cooler and this Bardock will be on the millon download dokkan fest on august.
I think this is likely too. Don't go hard on this banner.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
On a somewhat brighter note, LR Frieza and King Cold are finally available now.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
On a somewhat brighter note, LR Frieza and King Cold are finally available now.
Got it! With 2 dupes! :D
Love the art!

Also going to do one multi on the banner I suppose... Bardok is a cat. leader so... I like to have them all... but overall I already have all the old units on the banner, so not going too much on it.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Two pulls. Got two units I didnt have (PHY Future Gohan and STR MajinVegeta) and the last dupe needed to rainbow PHY Ultimate Gohan.

Oh well.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Shafted again, seems like I'm still on this bad streak so hopefully it looks good for the 5 year. Damn.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I did one multi on the off chance of picking up a GoBros dupe and got Bardock, TEQ Frieza and a completely useless dupe of INT SSJ3 Bardock. That was a really good pull. It's also ironic because I think Bardock is pretty lame.

I'll level him up and see if he's useful though! Not sure he's really a good fit for any of my main teams.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So before the anniversary we'll probably get

- DF: Android 13 - Early April
- LR: SSj Goku - Mid April
- DF: Goku Day - Early May
- DF: SSj2 Goku/SSj2 Vegeta - Mid May
- DF: Beerus - June
- 5 Year - July

Oct 25, 2017
So before the anniversary we'll probably get

- DF: Android 13 - Early April
- LR: SSj Goku - Mid April
- DF: Goku Day - Early May
- DF: SSj2 Goku/SSj2 Vegeta - Mid May
- DF: Beerus - June
- 5 Year - July
Only things I can be tempted by is LR Gums Goku and whatever they do for Goku Day

Hope I make it to 3k stones

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Only things I can be tempted by is LR Gums Goku and whatever they do for Saiyan Day

Hope I make it to 3k stones
Good luck on your stone count and the same except I'm thinking about throwing at least some at Beerus given I need every card on that banner. I'm not sure how many stones I'll have before the anniversary but either way that's the main thing we need to be saving towards. I'm sure I'll have at least 2k but I'll see how much exactly.

Goku Day, I don't even know what might drop then. Last year we got the LR Bros but this year who knows.

Last edited: