• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking... we are still getting tons and tons of same cards again (Vegito, Broly, Zamasu, Black, etc...)
While the Super manga is going on with the new arc, with new characters... when we will finally see some of these? I suppose we have to wait for the anime adaption? And do we have any news about it? lol
The Super manga is treated a bit like "oh, yeah I guess that's a thing" by almost all DB related branches. Almost zero merch or cards, characters etc.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who buys stones or subscriptions, that Google Rewards Point system is pretty dope. Just checked my account and I had enough to trade in for $15 worth of Google Credit. Didn't expect it.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who buys stones or subscriptions, that Google Rewards Point system is pretty dope. Just checked my account and I had enough to trade in for $15 worth of Google Credit. Didn't expect it.

I actually just checked last night and saw you could get actual credit to use. Had to go through all the apps they offer for it first before you get to it though.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The new LGE missions are very hard for me, but it's pretty fun to try new teams and strategies. But its rewards are really fucked. Grinding away and getting 5 SRs is no fun at all...

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I actually just checked last night and saw you could get actual credit to use. Had to go through all the apps they offer for it first before you get to it though.
Yeah that's the only reason why I started it. I heard they could reward you so it's a cool system.
The new LGE missions are very hard for me, but it's pretty fun to try new teams and strategies. But its rewards are really fucked. Grinding away and getting 5 SRs is no fun at all...
Yeah that's annoying. I like the event but yeah lol.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Finally did final LGE mission (Potara). PHY Black murdered INT UI with double crits.

Tickets got me
3 x SSJ2 GT Goku
Super Kaioken Goku
AGL Godku
Free is great, I will take it.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I should try running that again. Keep getting killed in the last stage though partially on me. EZA Vegito Blue probably does quite well I would imagine.

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of want to save it up in case they start offering dokkan as one of the games that gets the real deals. The ratio for trading it in for credit right now isn't amazing

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I did it with
LR Vegito
TEQ Candy Vegito
STR LR VB
PHY Black
INT Zamasu
PHY Kefla

Rotations were
Candy + STR VB
LR Vegito friend + PHY black
but I switched them for UI phases.
Interesting team. Mine right now is

LR Vegito
PHY Kefla
EZA PHY Vegito
TEQ Black and Zamasu
AGL Super Vegito
STR Rose

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
You should replace Kefla with the reverse LR STR VB to TUR STR Vegito. Still very solid with its infinite stacking.
Smart idea. The only thing is that I keep Kefla because she was my anchor for my team until I got LR Vegito so she's there for sentimental value. I'm still hoping we get an LR Kefla sometime soon because I've got so many extra copies sitting waiting lol.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
That's not going to cut it if this is for LGE. Kefla, Rose, and especially Black and Zamasu will get you killed
It worked out for me.

ggT2ORy.png

Initially my biggest issue was INT MUI Goku so once PHY SSB Vegito got his EZA he took care of him. Same with Kefla too to a smaller degree. My biggest on the run that I beat it was STR UI Goku.

Last edited:

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been messing around for a while now trying to kill that damn EZA VB. Obviously round 30 is out of the question for a while, but this kind of seems like a really restricting one. There really doesnt seem to be much for Time Traveller Extreme STR units

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Been messing around for a while now trying to kill that damn EZA VB. Obviously round 30 is out of the question for a while, but this kind of seems like a really restricting one. There really doesnt seem to be much for Time Traveller Extreme STR units

Don't limit yourself to EXT. I went in with Trunks/Mai and a mix of super and extreme. I know the free LR Vegito was in there, forget who else.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, don't stick just to Extreme units.

Mine was a weird mish-mash:

Cell leader
LR VB
Rose
Rage Trunks
Fat Buu
The old STR Bardock because I was running out of units (and I think he supports the team, can't remember his passive).

Friend leader was often Trunks+Mai, but other STR Cells worked too.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, don't stick just to Extreme units.

Mine was a weird mish-mash:

Cell leader
LR VB
Rose
Rage Trunks
Fat Buu
The old STR Bardock because I was running out of units (and I think he supports the team, can't remember his passive).

Friend leader was often Trunks+Mai, but other STR Cells worked too.
Yeah Bardock is a solid support unit.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Uhg... I miss to finish only the Realms of God team on the Goku event... STR & INT Goku with the damn avoid thing are a pain... the avoid much more frequently than mine Goku INT... :|
I have an almost perfect team in my hopinion, I will just try on and on... maybe I should use items more frequently....

INT Goku (1 dupe)
PHY VB (EZA Rainbow)
PHY Goku Blue (EZA 1 dupe)
TEQ Vegeta Blue (EZA rainbow)
INT Goku Black (Rosè Transform) (1dupe)
AGL Gogeta Blue (rainbow)

INT Goku as a Friend

No AGL Zamasu, but I tried to have it as a friend and it get killed very fast... faster than INT Goku (that at least has the avoid skill)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Uhg... I miss to finish only the Realms of God team on the Goku event... STR & INT Goku with the damn avoid thing are a pain... the avoid much more frequently than mine Goku INT... :|
I have an almost perfect team in my hopinion, I will just try on and on... maybe I should use items more frequently....

INT Goku (1 dupe)
PHY VB (EZA Rainbow)
PHY Goku Blue (EZA 1 dupe)
TEQ Vegeta Blue (EZA rainbow)
INT Goku Black (Rosè Transform) (1dupe)
AGL Gogeta Blue (rainbow)

INT Goku as a Friend

No AGL Zamasu, but I tried to have it as a friend and it get killed very fast... faster than INT Goku (that at least has the avoid skill)
How far did you get?

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Wooo that new Beerus and Whis that's coming to JP look nuts, especially when they're on the same turn.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Cooler dropping tonight. Yall summoning? Looks like a World Tournament is coming too so get ready.

And that Beerus is nasty. Same with Whis. Damn.

Last edited:

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I am gonna do one multi (maybe a second one if I can't help myself).

Gotta save the stones for the anniversary. I really want that new Goku Black!

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I don't think Namek Goku will be on the banner, since they decided to buff Piccolo's banner by adding him to it.

On the other hand I don't know who'd be a suitable replacement aside from SSBKK (who I doubt is coming back this soon unless Global goes full absolute madlad and does it.)

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Namek Goku will be on the banner, since they decided to buff Piccolo's banner by adding him to it.

On the other hand I don't know who'd be a suitable replacement aside from SSBKK (who I doubt is coming back this soon unless Global goes full absolute madlad and does it.)

I could see it being the AGL Transforming Goku again though that would be a letdown personally since he's been on quite a few banners.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got VB eza'd after a long struggle. That's some damn nice attack for no dupes at all. It's just a pity he clashes with the f2p VB or that would be a huge boost to my main team.

Tempted to also put in a pull or two with the new banner but my villain team isnt up to much. At the same time cooler would be a good boost to that.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna get the Cooler packs and if I don't get him in there I'm good. Not wanting to go all in due to the anniversary.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Even if we get Japan's Cooler Banner (which is a really good banner), I won't be pulling. I'm set on waiting for the anniversary because I absolutely want LR Gogeta and Vegito.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did three multis. Got my second Namek Goku dupe, first copy of Gowasu, and new Cooler. Back to saving. Now to farm on the revamped event to get his SA up. Got lucky with an SR from the pulls too and already have it up one. .

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Not touching this, I am at 850 stones. Looking at new Beerus I have a feeling the new potential Bardock will be absolutely broken, same with Goku day card. Fusions are still the goal though.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Man I'm so tempted by this banner if Namek Goku is on it but I'm at 600 stones and really just want to keep saving...