• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So...

For Global

- A new campaign's just started
- SSB Vegito EZA dropping 2/24
- LR Godku drops tonight at reset
- EZA Beerus drops tonight at reset
- INT banner at reset
- Hercule Gifts returning
- Battlefield over until its next reset
- Growth Badges dropping

For JPN

- Top LR Banner drops around 10cst/11est

Last edited:

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I take it nobody is chasing that new Goku? Also how do LR banners work? Is an LR only possible when featured? Are they generally on the dokkan fest banners whether they featured or not?

Guess the new Goku was added to the flg pool hence the new missions so I suppose most people will pull that way.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I take it nobody is chasing that new Goku? Also how do LR banners work? Is an LR only possible when featured? Are they generally on the dokkan fest banners whether they featured or not?

Guess the new Goku was added to the flg pool hence the new missions so I suppose most people will pull that way.
There are two types of LRs. LRs like the new Godku are general pool units, but you can ONLY pull them from non-dokkanfest banners. They're there in the background and you have a very small chance to pull any LR off a Legendary Banner, category summon, etc. Don't ever chase unfeatured LRs tho. Or LRs in general. This one is featured but there are a lot more featured units than normal, so odds are low. You can do a multi or two and get lucky but don't expect anything.

There are also dokkanfest LRs like the LR fusions, SSJ Gohan and Cell, and the Gohan&Goten, and they can only be pulled when they are featured on dokkanfest banners.

The only exception is the step-up banners, which are dokkanfest banners (you get red coins) but they have the general pool LRs in them.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There are two types of LRs. LRs like the new Godku are general pool units, but you can ONLY pull them from non-dokkanfest banners. They're there in the background and you have a very small chance to pull any LR off a Legendary Banner, category summon, etc. Don't ever chase unfeatured LRs tho. Or LRs in general. This one is featured but there are a lot more featured units than normal, so odds are low. You can do a multi or two and get lucky but don't expect anything.

There are also dokkanfest LRs like the LR fusions, SSJ Gohan and Cell, and the Gohan&Goten, and they can only be pulled when they are featured on dokkanfest banners.

The only exception is the step-up banners, which are dokkanfest banners (you get red coins) but they have the general pool LRs in them.

Ah got it. So I guess for the most part LR banners are best skipped unless the featured pool is particularly small and Dokkan Fest they're best considered a nice bonus if you get lucky then. New Godku would be a good unit for me, but that's mostly because my INT team is lacking. That said, I only have 40 legendary summon coins and 250 dokkan fest so I should probably stick to those so I can grab an LR off them sometime.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah got it. So I guess for the most part LR banners are best skipped unless the featured pool is particularly small and Dokkan Fest they're best considered a nice bonus if you get lucky then. New Godku would be a good unit for me, but that's mostly because my INT team is lacking. That said, I only have 40 legendary summon coins and 250 dokkan fest so I should probably stick to those so I can grab an LR off them sometime.
Yeah I have about as many yellow coins as you and I think that's about right. Only dokkanfest LRs are worth chasing because their banners are generally really good anyway, while most LR banners are filled with trash. Unless you're a big whale I'd generally stay away from LR banners, aside from a multi here or there.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I will add as a general rule: never chase just 1 unit on a banner. Never.
The odds are so low that the disappointment is guaranteed.

Before pulling always check which featured (and non) units are in the banner and be sure you need more than one, so that at least you can get something good out of it.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EeatAOE.jpg

didnt plan on pulling, but son saw the banner and want to do a summon.
got him 1 multi!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, I think I'm not gonna use any stones for Cooler. I'll buy the packs but that'll be it. Right now I need to do 8 more multis before I get enough to buy him in the shop so I think I'll do that given he'll probably be in the shop sometime this year.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My cousin got LR God Goku and LR SSJ3 Goku in his first multi. It's a struggle trying to resist pulling at the moment haha.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My cousin got LR God Goku and LR SSJ3 Goku in his first multi. It's a struggle trying to resist pulling at the moment haha.
Let me show you a vision of the future. You do 5 multis and you pull a bunch of trash old SSRs that you have little to no use for. You're welcome.

On my JP account I made like 2 weeks ago I dumped 400 stones into the legendary banner and I got complete shit. Legendary banners are the worst bait.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
You planned on using that SA5 A13 to SA15 the main one?
Actually thought of doing it but the medals is more valuable than kai.

yes i did that. Well kais for me are super low and i have lot of BF points (and tomorrow we get LR King Cold and even if i buy him i still have lot points for second copy) so yeah did buy the medals 2x.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So I did the Fusion and Potara on Legend Goku event.
Next Hybrid Sayan... I lack the new INT Gohan but I suppose I can still make it.... not sure if going for Hybrid Sayan cat. or try something else, like Goku's Family for example.
I will take my time to not have again month of nothing to do.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Did Potara and USS, for USS i did use a Kaioken friend and waited until the last phase to use the active skill and damn he cleared UI in one shot ehehe also Mageta is really cool to use.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
For the first time ever I'm starting to run low on Gregory medals. I have over 1500 not too long ago and now down to just a few hundred which will go quickly once I've finished grinding the trunks event.

I'm skipping the LR banner, I've got almost 450 stones saved that I'm going to keep for the 5-year anni event.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think I've only done 2 and I don't think I got anything of note. I've not done it in a long time because it was such a grind though! How often can you do this, 7 times?

I think it was indeed 7 times. Though, they added new challenges to the event this week, I think. So you can earn more tickets now.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did Potara and USS, for USS i did use a Kaioken friend and waited until the last phase to use the active skill and damn he cleared UI in one shot ehehe also Mageta is really cool to use.

Grats!
That USS team is interesting! I still need to think about mine...
My potara team was quite different! I used STR Vegito Blue and LR Black/Zamasu instead of candy vegito, and AGL SSJ Vegito instead of PHY SSJ Vegito.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here are the teams I used for all the missions, in case anyone needs inspiration or team-building help. AMA. Doesn't include Pure Saiyans because it's the easiest one and it didn't fit in this template I found online and I'm lazy. Items were cropped out but on all runs I brought ghost ushers, whis, android 8, and princess snake.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I'm missing so many leads, mainly PHY Broly, TEQ Trunks and INT Vegito, I imagine a lot of these aren't really possible without them?

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm missing so many leads, mainly PHY Broly, TEQ Trunks and INT Vegito, I imagine a lot of these aren't really possible without them?
Depends. PHY Broly can be replaced with Turles for movie bosses, FP Goku for Full Power, and you can also run Full Power teams under not-Full Power leads, such as the GoBros, with creative team building. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. So, you know. Get creative. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. Sometimes you're better off not using the "real" lead, like in the case of me using Teq Trunks instead of Ultimate Gohan for Hybrid Saiyans.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here are the teams I used for all the missions, in case anyone needs inspiration or team-building help. AMA. Doesn't include Pure Saiyans because it's the easiest one and it didn't fit in this template I found online and I'm lazy. Items were cropped out but on all runs I brought ghost ushers, whis, android 8, and princess snake.
Few questions. I'm gonna go through these today after failing with 2 last night.

- For Full Power, how many dupes for your PHY Broly have?
- For Fusion, any reason you used TEQ SSj3 Gotenks instead of PHY? I've only ever pulled 1 TEQ since I started playing this game so he's barely EZA'd out but my PHY Gotenks is 1 path away from being rainbowed.
- For Hybrid Saiyans, how many dupes for your TEQ Trunks have?
- For Movie Heroes, how good are the SSB Goku and Vegeta? I've got them but I've never really messed with them.
- For USS, damn, I just realized that I could have slid in Cauli or Kale and do far better. I almost won last night but I got hit too much lol.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Few questions. I'm gonna go through these today after failing with 2 last night.

- For Full Power, how many dupes for your PHY Broly have?
- For Fusion, any reason you used TEQ SSj3 Gotenks instead of PHY? I've only ever pulled 1 TEQ since I started playing this game so he's barely EZA'd out but my PHY Gotenks is 1 path away from being rainbowed.
- For Hybrid Saiyans, how many dupes for your TEQ Trunks have?
- For Movie Heroes, how good are the SSB Goku and Vegeta? I've got them but I've never really messed with them.
- For USS, damn, I just realized that I could have slid in Cauli or Kale and do far better. I almost won last night but I got hit too much lol.
-3 dupes in Broly. He's good in the last phase but I kept him off rotation anyway and you don't want him to get hit regardless, so it doesn't matter too much. For movie bosses I ran GF and Janemba on 1, and EZA PHY Broly and EZA AGL Broly on the other rotation. On FP I kept him with LR Gohan.

-TEQ Gotenks can get some defense with 11 ki or less after his EZA, PHY gets none at all. I don't think it matters too much because again, you don't want him to get hit regardless. PHY Gotenks will probably still crumple against INT UI because he has no def.

-No dupes in my Trunks, doesn't really matter. But I kept mine off rotation because I had the two AGL kid Trunkses together so they could stack def. TEQ Trunks doesn't need THAT many supers, he builds up really quickly. But you'll still wanna be careful with him in the last phase if you kept him off rotation the entire fight and he didn't get many supers off.

-SSB Goku and Vegeta are the MVPs in every team you can run them on. Keep them together, give them same-colored orbs if possible, and they are immortal and will wreck shop and heal your entire HP bar. You'll see them do >5 million attack by the end while having like 500k defense or something nutty like that. Probably the best units for this event, bar none (rainbowed anyway).

-USS was the hardest, took several tries. The trick is getting SSBKK's active skill on the final phase and unloading with your strongest units. It will be over in a turn or two so use your items to survive up to that point. I almost had the dokkan attack on that turn too but the timing was just off and I wasted it on the last healthbar of STR UI sadly, but oh well. Still had 2 items left.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Depends. PHY Broly can be replaced with Turles for movie bosses, FP Goku for Full Power, and you can also run Full Power teams under not-Full Power leads, such as the GoBros, with creative team building. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. So, you know. Get creative. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. Sometimes you're better off not using the "real" lead, like in the case of me using Teq Trunks instead of Ultimate Gohan for Hybrid Saiyans.
Thanks for the advice. I do have Ultimate Gohan, FP Goku and Turles actually so maybe I do have a chance. I'm not sure I'm that flush with dupes though, I'll take a look tonight.

Oct 25, 2017
Thing with teq gotenks is that it's impossible for him to access his defense passive on fusions once both phy gogetas transform. Better off going with phy since at least he'll have type advantage against the last phase

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
GLB Battlefield is up again. Lord, we're never getting LR King Cold & Mecha Frieza...

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are any of those battlefield LR's worth grabbing or just wait on better ones? I think it would take me a while to actually get one anyway since I keep buying the extra character slots but just wondering if I should nab any down the line.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Are any of those battlefield LR's worth grabbing or just wait on better ones? I think it would take me a while to actually get one anyway since I keep buying the extra character slots but just wondering if I should nab any down the line.
Metal Cooler is the easily the best of the bunch and is one of the best F2P LRs hands down.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
LR EZAs...sky is the limit.
Good thing the OG LRs literally need one line change to be excellent.

Gohan need +10% DEF per KI.
Broly need DEF debuff removed.
Majeta guard activated after 6+ orbs collected.
Black +30% x 4 DEF after attacked.
Trunks greatly raises DEF on Super.
That's it, they could also add something else but that is a bonus.