• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nothing to do on global.
1XVRZYZ.jpg

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just switched over to the Gogeta banner to use top grossing for one go around...

Got both featured LRs. :)

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Dang nice set of pulls. Some part of me worries just looking at these is hurting my luck for when this comes to Global.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to get a Japanese account just to do random summons on the side until Global gets these units. Got the leads so that's cool. Now if I don't get them on Global I won't feel too bad even though I'll be saving a massive amount of stones.

I'm hoping to have around 3-4k by the time they drop.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to get a Japanese account just to do random summons on the side until Global gets these units. Got the leads so that's cool. Now if I don't get them on Global I won't feel too bad even though I'll be saving a massive amount of stones.

I'm hoping to have around 3-4k by the time they drop.
Holy shit, 3-4k?! Are you buying?

I have almost 300 saved, I was at 0 I think after the GLR banners so hoping to be able to save a decent amount between now and then.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
had like 10 multis in a row without featured units on jp so i think I'm done with that account now
That sounds horrible yeah that's enough to put anyone out.
Holy shit, 3-4k?! Are you buying?

I have almost 300 saved, I was at 0 I think after the GLR banners so hoping to be able to save a decent amount between now and then.
A little but not all of them. Right now I've got a good amount saved and I do the Pilaf subscriptions for 3 stones a day (10 dollars a month) so if you factor that plus an average of 2 stones daily (1 you get through login and 1 you get through doing the dailies) that's 5 stones a day. Since the 5 year will be in around 5 months that'll be like 750 stones (5 a day x 30 days x 5 months). That's not counting any extras we get from missions, top grossing. If you don't do the Pilaf then you'll probably have around 300 extra which equals a total of 600 for your own summoning without any extras.

Besides that I still need to get the rest of my stones from leveling up, the punch machine and other events. While I might not get 3000 in time I'm pretty sure I'll have around 2000.

I'd basically be stupid to not save until this banner based on all the cards I need from it.

LR STR Gogeta - don't have on global yet
Bardock - don't have on global yet
LR Cell - only have 1, need 4 to rainbow
LR Goku/Vegeta - have 2, need 3 to rainbow
AGL Gogeta - rainbowed
PHY Broly - have 2, need 3 to rainbow
SSj4 Gogeta - have 4, need 1 to rainbow
STR Omega Shenron - have 2, need 3 to rainbow
INT Gogeta - rainbowed
INT Janemba - have 3, need 2 to rainbow

LR TEQ Vegito - don't have on global yet
AGL Trunks - don't have on global yet
LR Gohan - only have 1, need 4 to rainbow
LR Goku/Vegeta - have 3, need 2 to rainbow
TEQ Trunks - don't have on global yet
AGL Zamasu - don't have on global yet
TEQ Zamasu - have 3, need 2 to rainbow
PHY SSB Vegito - rainbowed
PHY Vegito - have 3, need 2 to rainbow
STR Buu - have 2, need 3 to rainbow

AGL Gogeta, INT Gogeta and PHY SSB Vegito are the only units I've got rainbowed so I gotta save up and spend em all on this one. It's too good for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ended up getting Cell and Cell Jr. with the TG stones. Still no dice on the rest of the crew outside of AGL Trunks/Mai who are really solid even outside of fighting Zamasu & Goku Black.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Finally some Global stuff...so...here's everything we get tonight at reset...

- Legendary VB Campaign
- Future Gohan/Trunks Summoning (don't waste any stones unless you really love these banners yall)
- Future Gohan/Trunks Ticket Summoning
- Master/Student Category Banner
- Elder Kai Banner
- Desperate Counterattack Pack in Pilaf's Trove???
- Future Gohan Event
- Fight Against Despair Renewawl Event
- Extreme Z Area: Fight Against Despair
- 7 Character EZA Event

Next week we get...

- AGL SSB Goku EZA
- EZA Challenge Pack
- More EZA Characters apparently

I'm really glad that the 7 character EZA and SSB Goku EZAs are dropping. Been a long time coming.

Ended up getting Cell and Cell Jr. with the TG stones. Still no dice on the rest of the crew outside of AGL Trunks/Mai who are really solid even outside of fighting Zamasu & Goku Black.
I really like that Cell Jr. card and the same with Cell. The problem is that I wanna make a team out of them although I'm not sure what team to make.

I really wish we had more spaced for decks because I hate switching my stuff out.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of the reset, is there a reason everything is split up? Daily logins come, then daily missions reset an hour later and the missions seem to cycle a few hours later.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Finally some Global stuff...so...here's everything we get tonight at reset...

- Legendary VB Campaign
- Future Gohan/Trunks Summoning (don't waste any stones unless you really love these banners yall)
- Future Gohan/Trunks Ticket Summoning
- Master/Student Category Banner
- Elder Kai Banner
- Desperate Counterattack Pack in Pilaf's Trove???
- Future Gohan Event
- Fight Against Despair Renewawl Event
- Extreme Z Area: Fight Against Despair
- 7 Character EZA Event

Next week we get...

- AGL SSB Goku EZA
- EZA Challenge Pack
- More EZA Characters apparently

I'm really glad that the 7 character EZA and SSB Goku EZAs are dropping. Been a long time coming.

I really like that Cell Jr. card and the same with Cell. The problem is that I wanna make a team out of them although I'm not sure what team to make.

I really wish we had more spaced for decks because I hate switching my stuff out.
The other EZA characters are PHY SSJ Gotenks and STR SSJ Gotenks, both are very good post EZA as well.

This sounds like a better month than I expected. A bit sad I'll have to skip Future Gohan though.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of the reset, is there a reason everything is split up? Daily logins come, then daily missions reset an hour later and the missions seem to cycle a few hours later.
I'm not sure but it's the same for some other games as well like One Piece Treasure Cruise. It's not that way with Legends.
The other EZA characters are PHY SSJ Gotenks and STR SSJ Gotenks, both are very good post EZA as well.

This sounds like a better month than I expected. A bit sad I'll have to skip Future Gohan though.
Ahhhhh yeah those will be great. That PHY Gotenks is still one of my favorite fusion cards.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I have STR SSBKK Goku nor TEQ Hit for the upcoming EZA. Just terrible luck.

Oh and no LR K&C either.
I got through the event on JP with the following and load of luck in the last 3 stages (all TEQ):
  • Trunks (leader)
  • SSJ Trunks (Future)
  • Tapion
  • Angel SSJ3 Goku
  • Vegeta Blue (Father Son GG)
  • SSJ4 Gogeta
  • Trunks (leader)
Doable, but painful in the end. xD

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Only EZA'd the PHY Goku because I don't have money and he's pretty much the only one I use (and I have him rainbowed). Metal Cooler is also rainbowed but he'll have to wait.

I'll probably never touch the other ones.

By the way, don't do what I did and mistakenly Awaken the TEQ Android 13 before you're done with raising SAs and shit. Unless i'm missing something, you can't reverse him back to his previous form. Doesn't bother me much because i'll never use him, but yeah.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Did two multi on the banner because why not. Got Goku Black (new) and TEQ Trunks (new) + some random SSR. Pretty happy with this.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So the only two big banners global is missing is cooler and trucker android, right? Seems like it'll be pretty quiet until the anniversary

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
These new Japan units looks so good I dont have any doubt I will just gather stones until anniversary.
I learned not to chase a single unit on banner, and gohan is the only one I miss (well its new) on this one...
Cant wait to see how many stones I will have on july/august... :O
354 stones right now.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the only two big banners global is missing is cooler and trucker android, right? Seems like it'll be pretty quiet until the anniversary
DDFE with SSJ3 Goku/Majin Vegeta too.
also the lr godku and ssj goku banners, but the latter comes with the trucker celebration. i think cooler will actually come out this month since this celebration only lasts 2 weeks.

and there will probably be a saiyan day celebration in march again, so there should be enough stuff till the anniversary, theoretically. it's just that most of it is not that worth summoning on, except cooler. the majin buu saga ddf banners are pretty awful aside from the LRs and new units.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, they'll probably come up with a surprise unit for Saiyan day or Goku day to get people to spend stones, otherwise everyone will be in hardcore hoard mode.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's always this way, people say "I'm not gonna spend any stones until July!" and no one ever does (well, very few - I think A Pretty Panda has). Mostly because playing this game for months without summoning new units is fucking boringgggggg. This is why the Heroes banners appeal to me so much. All new units, guaranteed featured, new out-of-the-meta teams that don't do 15 million APT. It's fun.

Also calling a new Bardock Dokkanfest for Saiyan day.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's always this way, people say "I'm not gonna spend any stones until July!" and no one ever does (well, very few - I think A Pretty Panda has). Mostly because playing this game for months without summoning new units is fucking boringgggggg. This is why the Heroes banners appeal to me so much. All new units, guaranteed featured, new out-of-the-meta teams that don't do 15 million APT. It's fun.

I definitely do a couple singles on new banners, like you say, it's a waste of time to play (?) this game without summoning. There's no point. There's literally nothing to do aside from collecting new cards that you don't even need.

The thing with great (and great looking) units like the Anniversary ones is that it makes it easier to get into the saving mindset and instead of doing a couple multis on a random banner, people do just one, or a couple singles.

And I also threw a couple multis at the Heroes banner.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I wish we got more crossovers, DB Fusions units that are in the game are deadweight and Xenoverse 2 never even had as much as a crossover event.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's one thing to say you're going to save. Actually doing it is a whole other thing.

When I saved it was for about 4 months from the end of the LR Goku and Freeza banner until the AGL Gogeta banner but I'd didn't even save the whole time since I dropped 400 stones on the new year's banner because the value was too good to ignore.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I want to save up 1k stones for the vegito banner if I can, and 200 extra for the GSLR summon

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The most I was ever able to save was around 600 stones, or something like that. Don't remember what for, maybe Gogeta and Broly?

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally awakened all of my shiny new LR's.

Hopped into the Legendary Goku event and just destroyed it. I was barely paying attention. Only used items on the last two forms due to his uncanny ability to dodge at exactly the wrong moment. Seriously, the Kamehameha category is so busted, it's unfair.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017

Its mostly true... but when you have literally beaten every event in the game, even the summoning starts to be boring... it's my case. I even feat to summon for units that have new categories, because I want to know before which new SBR cat. will be available before starting pulling for units I will have no use.
Unless its just a unit that I like for some reasons and I want in my team (like Kale/Caulifla LR that I got!)
It started to get interesting when they released the Goku and Dragon events... but then nothing more... again... :(
(I also understand that probably only people that play this game from launch are probably done with everything)

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile over on JP I've now pulled 2 Vegitos, one Gogeta, 2 LR Cells, and 1 PHY LR Gogeta. Also Teq Trunks, AGL Zamasu, SSJ4 Gogeta, Kefla, INT Gogeta, 3 of the new AGL Trunks & Mai, Bardock & Gine, PHY SV, 3 INT Janembas, and whatever else. All within like 1000 f2p stones. I doubt I'll get this lucky on global. I mean I'm pretty sure I spent more stones than this on the 4th anniversary and the only LR I pulled was 1 SSJ4 Vegeta. And I don't even wanna talk about the 300M disaster.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I should be able to amass a fair bit of stones taking into account story events I either didn't start or completely finish, some quests, the level up rewards, and such.

I'm not far in the punch out machine rewards but need to check on possible teams for that. I have some of the units that can be used for nuking it like LR Goku and Frieza but lack some support units I tend to see recommended like TEQ Tien.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I should be able to amass a fair bit of stones taking into account story events I either didn't start or completely finish, some quests, the level up rewards, and such.

I'm not far in the punch out machine rewards but need to check on possible teams for that. I have some of the units that can be used for nuking it like LR Goku and Frieza but lack some support units I tend to see recommended like TEQ Tien.
Punch Machine is even worst than SBR... I hate it lol.
I have all the units but its so much dependant on luck, that is incredible boring.
I gave up pretty quickly after getting enough prizes from it, but never going to touch it again until there is a super easy way to win.
(Yes TEQ Tien could help a lot with the LRGoku&Frieza, but believe me its still all about rotation and sphere colors luck)

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Awwww yeah!

Zu0cDsG_d.jpg

Was able to get through Battlefield finally and some SBRs with my new LR Cell and gathered enough stones for this pull. Thank you based Kami/RNGesus. I might be able to eek through stage 5 Infinite DBH with him now!

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Danke!

Man, TEQ LR Vegito is the business. He's so damn solid. I hope to Kami I can get him on my GLB account.

Are you going to go for Gogeta at all or only if you get Vegito and have stones left?

I'm debating going for the Gogeta banner first till I get him and then just focusing on Vegito since that banner overall is way better. But if I get shafted hard then that'd be a waste of other units I could have gotten.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Are you going to go for Gogeta at all or only if you get Vegito and have stones left?

I'm debating going for the Gogeta banner first till I get him and then just focusing on Vegito since that banner overall is way better. But if I get shafted hard then that'd be a waste of other units I could have gotten.
I mean, I'll finish up on the Vegito banner then go try again for Gogeta with whatever. I'd focus on Vegito first, especially if you don't have Gohan.

I mean, they're both dope, but the guaranteed additional super with Vegito really makes the difference, especially when the supers boost ATK & DEF.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the sticker system is kind of cool. The upgrades some cards get make them look amazing. Others not so much.