• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
Dokkan awaken your AGL Super Saiyan Gogeta before you do anything else.

Beyond that, your best unit is absolutely LR AGL Gohan, build a team around him. You can sort your unit box (in-game) by category - you should have enough Kamehameha units to build a nice little team and then you can put AGL SSJ Gogeta on it as well, he's a monster.
Alright, thanks! I'll get right on that. Should I have him as the assist unit? I currently have a rainbow transforming Goku.
Edit: Got it, I'll throw him there. Thank you for the help! Now to wait until the next event... lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
SSJ3 and Majeta.
Both seem good but that transformation passive might be hard to pull off on SBR.
SSJ2 category will be super limited.

n7ml1dwikc641.png

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Otherworld is also gonna be hella limited.

These two sound good, but kinda boring on paper. But so did the SSJ4s and they're pretty fun to use.

Unfortunately them losing PfB for OiaF is gonna make team building a pain.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Otherworld is also gonna be hella limited.

These two sound good, but kinda boring on paper. But so did the SSJ4s and they're pretty fun to use.

Unfortunately them losing PfB for OiaF is gonna make team building a pain.

The Ki link switch is so weird. Not sure if it'll be a switch, or if it'll be just an additional ki link.

Unless they just want you to roll and run both on the same team!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Majeta seems really powerful on paper but we will have to see him in action.
Goku's dodge is useless in events where it is disabled, like LGE.

The Ki link switch is so weird. Not sure if it'll be a switch, or if it'll be just an additional ki link.

Unless they just want you to roll and run both on the same team!
It is PfB changing into OiaF for both.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Small note but the Gohan is called Great Saiyaman (SS).

First unit in the game with that name, so that's great he won't have overlap with the support PHY Gohan(s) nor the support SSJ2 Great Saiyaman.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Data Download dropped on JP.

Otherworld Warriors category is hilariously bad, its basically carried by the new units and Gogeta. Until they update it its probably in the running for worst non F2P category.

SSJ2 is also very limited but not as much, plus the general quality of units on that one is much better.

So yeah, Goku feels like hes gonna be one of those "great unit, bad leader" type of characters.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
If the GoBros weren't up for trade because of the red coins, this banner sucked major donkey balls

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, did a 3+1 and tickets, and got 2 LR Vegeta and an LR Goku. Finally got them, Merry Xmas to me, I guess.

Now, do I use coins for a first GoBros dupe or a Goku?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah YB is gonna be nasty when he drops.

Somehow, I got the GoBros on my free multi summon in the last spot lmao. That's crazy because I pulled them in the first summon of their original banner in the first spot. I swear, I've never been this lucky in any set of summons in my entire time with this game. In a matter of days I got 2 LR K&C, 1 GokuFrieza and now the GoBros again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did my free ticket ten-pull:

image.png

Blown. A. Fucking. Way.

Free GoBros is not what I was expecting to get. Getting them free also meant I have enough coins to spare to buy LR AGL SSJ4 Goku as well. Talk about your Dokkan Christmas miracle.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the gobros banner, y4, and 300m were pretty much all a nightmare for me so I'm glad i pulled gobros in 2 multis, could buy ssj4 goku with coins, and leave the banner alone. pretty sure there will be something big for new year too.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Got AGL Super 17 from the free tickets.

The thing is... I could actually use him so this is a W for me.

Congrats to y'all who pulled LRs.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pulled AGL Vegeta(Giant Ape) from my tickets.

Last new featured Dokkanfest/LR unit I pulled was Gogeta from the 3rd anniversary. :) Currently have close to 800 red coins. Dunno if I should bother using them on Go Bros at this point lol

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't need anything from the banner, so not pulling. I want LR Vegito to come back, as I have enough coins now!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Demigra and GA Raditz from tickets.
giphy.gif

Since figurine leaks point to LR Gogeta Blue for 5th anniversary I might seriously just start saving for that, not sure I will even touch the NYE LR banner, will see what mood I will be in.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Demigra and GA Raditz from tickets.
giphy.gif

Since figurine leaks point to LR Gogeta Blue for 5th anniversary I might seriously just start saving for that, not sure I will even touch the NYE LR banner, will see what mood I will be in.

Yeah, if the new year's banner remains unchanged I will probably wait until cooler or maybe for the new Goku/Vegeta DDF and then save for the anniversary

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ok man my luck with lr's isnt normal anymore...its my first and only summon on this banner and i get this
EMoX6MnX0AAF67f

also got the gt trio a few days ago

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Man, there is some good luck here!

I used my tickets plus did one round of multis with the discount. I got very very little from these, being honest, I got a couple of dupes for some SSRs that I don't really care about. With my second batch of tickets from the summons I got an LR SSJ4 Goku dupe, not going to complain.

I was mainly looking to use my red coins to buy GoBros, I finally have them!

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not pulling. I have GoBros and SSJ4 Vegeta. I'll save my coins for Gohan or Cell when they come back. Or maybe one of the fusion LRs.

Gratz to all the folks who got what they wanted! I know we've all been anticipating this for a while.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Did 4 multis on the banner but only got trash. The free multis weren't really good either. Thus the shaft continues. My luck seemingly evaporated after the 300 DL celebration.

I am thinking about using my coins to buy the GoBros but I'm not sure yet. The only other DFE LR that I am missing is SS4 Goku and I don't think there are other units that are worth the red coins.

But I also have to think ahead as an F2P player...I don't know what to do.

Oct 25, 2017
Did 4 multis on the banner but only got trash. The free multis weren't really good either. Thus the shaft continues. My luck seemingly evaporated after the 300 DL celebration.

I am thinking about using my coins to buy the GoBros but I'm not sure yet. The only other DFE LR that I am missing is SS4 Goku and I don't think there are other units that are worth the red coins.

This is basically what the coin system is there for. Definitely buy one of them. The next time a dfe LR comes around with red coins you'll probably have enough for them

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

LR Gohan/Goten is worth the coins. If you already have LR INT Cell, AGL Gohan, PHY Gogeta and INT Vegito, you should absolutely buy the Bros. There will be another dokkanfest exclusive LR in the game, but they'll need to appear AND reappear before you get a chance to buy them with coins. This is a perfect opportunity for you to snag an incredibly good unit.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Alright, I've just bought the GoBros.

Thanks for the advice and merry christmas!

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got GoBros with the red coins, but man that free pull got me GT Kid Goku and old ass AGL Goku Blue. 🤣🤣🤣

Merry Christmas to y'all anyway and may your pulls be way better than mine!

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Did like, 7 pulls. Got nothing of note and zero new units.
I've had no real luck since the 300m celebration and it's getting tough to find motivation to keep grinding
It does seem to go back and forth, I managed to get both SSJ4 LRs with about 400 stones along with a load of other SSRs but since then, hundreds of stones and nothing.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
15 multis between the tickets, DS's, and freebies...not a single LR.

So.e worthwhile dupes though, so I guess theres that. Not to mention finally getting GoBros from red coins.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you can run both recent Ssb awakenings on the gobros team and they're really good for orb changing. i definitely recommend an orb changer or two. better than supports imo, they can ensure everyone can 18ki super most of the time.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did two rounds and didn't get anything, while the tickets from them got me a first dupe LR Vegeta. Naturally the one I had already.

In a day or two I'll have enough for round 3 and the free one. If I don't get GoBros, I'm buying them, finally

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question, anybody use TEQ Hit? If so what's your team setup for him?

I've got 1 with no dupes so I'm wondering about the best team I can make for him and my K&C.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
EMqu5PzWwAA0RmU

Probably the best pull I will ever get

Nice. All I got were a few dupes from the Christmas banner, but given I got LR SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ2 Kale from a single multi on that banner, I can't complain at all, lol.

Bright side, they included my first dupes for AGL SSJ4 Vegeta and TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta, so my Shadow Dragon Saga team got a lot more awesome (Rainbow PHY Omega Shenron helps with that team).