• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So the WT Hell Fighter 17 is a support type unit for Artificial Life Forms and Androids.

Built similarly to Goku Black and Gotenks, 20% ATK and 10% DEF to one category and the same buff to the other category. There's quite a bit of overlap between Androids and ALF so he's actually very useful, unfortunately he doesn't give Ki so that part for INT LR Cell would still be an issue.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Is the braindead WT team still Super Movie Broly, LR Broly, AGL Turles, Jaco, Chiaotzu and INT Metal Cooler?

Or should I switch PHY Black with INT Cooler...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I forgot I finally got that Buu. Gonna boost run the event 2 times and awaken him. You're both right, the more AOE the better.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017

My AGL training items are close to zero, my grandpa and elder kais are zero out, was worth it? Hell yeah, im dying to try that awaken phy god goku! Now i will take some rest and grind the WT.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to World Tournament and some Super Battle Roads that I didn't clear, I was able to scavenge enough stones for the LR Step after Trunks and Zamasu drained me. I've been wanting Goku & Frieza since they came out, but unfortunately I got a dupe Black. Oh well, it was definitely worth the shot.

ph1l0z0ph3r

Oct 27, 2017
Got Goku & Frieza so hyped. Hoping i can pull Kale & Caulifa when they come out for a very nice team set up I have in mind.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Are you guys excited for the new SSBK Goku?

Seems like a good unit, but nothing about it seems exceptional enough to summon. More so when the banner will probably be a bunch of old ToP units + TEQ Hit.

Also I think this might be a "trap" banner for the actual good stuff on new year.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Seems like a good unit, but nothing about it seems exceptional enough to summon. More so when the banner will probably be a bunch of old ToP units + TEQ Hit.

Also I think this might be a "trap" banner for the actual good stuff on new year.
Not really excited, but I'll summon if the banner is good or there are good deals or something. Best-case scenario: Namek Goku is on it. Worst-case scenario: it has all the ToP units who have already been featured half a dozen times that I never want to see again: UI Goku, SSBE, 17, AGF, Jiren, etc. I'm sure Hit will be on it too but I don't care much about him either way.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019

He looks ridiculous damage wise honestly.

He already has the highest ATK stat of any TUR in the game, 59% ATK and DEF, plus another 59% he can build up and one final 59% boost to his stats he can get when falls below 59% HP. All of those are calculated separately so they multiply into each other and help him get into some silly high numbers. On top of that he greatly stacks ATK .

His leader skill is my one complaint. Reps of Universe 7 needed a leader, TOP Saga did not and both of them together feels very redundant. He should've gotten another category like Kamehameha or Full Power, or something else.

His banner has a real chance of being terrible too which is holding me back from summoning. I have Angel Frieza and UI Goku rainbowed, SSBE Vegeta is one away from a rainbow and my Jiren only has one dupe but I dont use Jiren at all anyway so. I don't have any dupes in 17 and I do use him a lot so we'll see.

I hope we get a really good Ultimate Gohan regular banner unit to go with this Goku too, a support type unit would be great.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I really need GoBros to appear in the shop. I'm one summon away from having enough coins, so I might bite on this banner if they're back

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm in for the new Goku. Only using like 200 stones though given those Trunks and Zamasu banners didnt give me those units.

On a great note, EZA Black helped me get all the punch machine rewards. That 99!!

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Id be down to get ANY new main featured unit. I havent looked over his specs enough to know if he is worth it though.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas campaign's started. Looks like Hit's gonna be on the banner which was expected. Maybe I'll get him this time since i went 900 stones last time and missed out lol.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Hit doesn't entice me but if they throw a curve ball and include Namek Goku on the banner I might do a few multis.

Obviously the banner will end on December 31st so there's potential for a big New Year banner, so i'll try to save something for that time.

Also, it's gotten to a point where my God Stone is probably going to be spent on freaking PHY UltGohan because he's the only unit I only have one dupe of.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have rainbow UI Goku, SSBE Vegeta, MVP 17 and 3 dupes for Angel GF. Have zero Jiren and Hit. Wonder if I can stop myself from pulling.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Omg...

1st summon was the Whis rewind to SSB Vegito animation and I got the Goku. 3rd summon was a dupe and Hit which I never got last year after spending 900 stones. I spent so many stones on those past banners and didn't get Trunks and Zamasu but I got these.

I'm in shock wow. Spent 230 stones and I'm out.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did the discounted multi but I got nothing.

Not a big deal though.
Omg...

1st summon was the Whis rewind to SSB Vegito animation and I got the Goku. 3rd summon was a dupe and Hit which I never got last year after spending 900 stones. I spent so many stones on those past banners and didn't get Trunks and Zamasu but I got these.

I'm in shock wow.
Congrats dude, that sounds insane.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Bergamo is insane.

I can't believe this is the same game that put like a billion restrictions on all those 300 Million Download units.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 multis. 5th SSJ3 Bardock.

To sum up this year:

~4000 stones. No LR SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta, no LR Gohan/Cell, no Trunks/Zamasu and now 0 SSBKK Gokus.

Merry Christmas. <3

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bergamo is insane.

I can't believe this is the same game that put like a billion restrictions on all those 300 Million Download units.
It's weird as hell. They restrict hype units and then do this to a character literally no one cares about.

Anyway I did one multi, got my first copy of Hit, and I'm happy to call it quits there. This banner is truly garbage for me, there's nothing on there besides Hit and Goku that I don't already have with like 3+ dupes.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Vegeta got my interest, so I did 5 multis.

Didn't get the new Goku or Vegeta.

Went from 0 Hits to 4 lol

Got a first Jiren dupe and a second Android 17. Plus a couple more random off-banner trash.

Can't say it was bad but it was underwhelming.

ph1l0z0ph3r

Oct 27, 2017
Woo! 400 Stones but I got mostly everything I wanted but SSJ3 Bardock. Got a new outfitted Universe Survival Saga. Now just need to spend alot of time getting medals for all of them. Also got all the Bergamo dupes I needed to rainbow him.
mQ0vQJZ.jpg

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
600 stones (had 1100)

2 x New Godku
2 x Jiren (had zero)
PHY MVP 17 (first dupe)
2 x Transforming Vegeta (one more to rainbow)
SSJ3 Bardock (one more to rainbow)

I am super happy, really wanted the new Godku.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
180 stones, no luck unfortunately. Did finally get SSJ3 Bardock though, so yay!

This is one funny ass video. I pulled the new Goku, but I'm way more excited for Bergamo lol.

I have a rainbow Bergamo from all the dupes I've pulled, so my Bergamo is ready. xD

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The Bergamo stuff definitely feels like an oversight on their part, or something. Makes no sense.

I've had that dude rainbowed since forever, pretty sure i've pulled enough to rainbow him twice over already. I don't think I ever used him.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pulled Goku and the Magetta combo guy in 3 pulls so I'm excited! Also looks like my Bergamo has 2 dupes, so not terrible considering I never looked at him twice before this awakening.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Speaking of that PHY SSB Goku, what's a punching bag team look like for him? He's rainbowed for me so I'm gonna take a swing at it.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2 bad multis.
Followed by 4 SSR multi.
PHY EZA Trunks Rainbow.
PHY Vegeta - already rainbowed, so making another SA10. He is good just like base Goku.
PHY Syn Shenron - 2nd Rainbow.
STR SSGSSKK

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So after my crazy pulls above I gathered 50 stones and wanted to do 1 more summon, didn't know if I should do this banner or the LR. I chose this one.
Saw the Zeno animation and got a third Goku.
280 stones gave me 3 SSBKK Goku, 1 Hit and others. This is the best set of summons I've ever had in this game.

Last edited:

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
400 stones in and I haven't managed to pull the new Kaioken Goku :(.

I have managed to rainbow my PHY Ranger 17 and INT SSJ3 Bardock, I got a few other dupes, plenty of SSRs so it seems like a good banner, just not too many new units, unfortunately.

I've still got almost 300 stones left, which I'm torn, do I keep for the Christmas banners or do I keep spending? The main thing that is holding me off spending more is now I've rained 17 and Bardock, I really don't want any more dupes of them and they seem quite common.

I'm now up to over 600 red stones, saving them for hopefully an LR, any idea when GoBros will be available in the shop and how many coins they will likely cost?

zooj

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ames, IA
No SSBKK Goku, but did finally get TUR Vegeta from the discounted Multi, I've been on the hunt for it for a while so I'm not too crushed!

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Got two copies of Loli-Vegeta (now Rainbow), a TEQ Android 17 (that I love), and a shitty Caulifla.
Meh.