• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I got a Broly dupe in out of the Zamasu banner. Nothing else of value or note. Better than absolutely nothing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 Trunks summon and the base tickets so far and got Future Gohan and another dupe Transforming Black. So far so good. I'll finish this round off and assess.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
850 stones. All on Trunks banner except for the first 3 discounted on Zamasu.

Zamasu
New:
x1 AGL Frieza

Dupes:
x2 STR Rose (rainbowed now)
x1 PHY Broly
x1 AGL Broly
x1 AGL Turles

Trunks
New:
x1 TEQ Trunks
x1 INT Kid Goku
x1 INT Base Vegeta

Dupes:
x3 TEQ Vegito
x1 AGL Rose
x1 AGL Gogeta (rainbowed now)
x2 INT Trunks

Pretty happy, especially with GoBros on the way since I have well over 500 red coins now.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 more copies of AGL SSGSS Vegeta... already rainbowed him. I don't understand anymore.

650 stones. Nothing.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Dokkan, but I win once again.
Maybe will do discount Zamasu, maybe not.

DB1191-D9-1-DAA-432-A-9036-9-FAE159281-CB.jpg

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
One round on the Zamasu banner + 1 thank you ticket multi:

wyoaIo2_d.jpg

Praise Zamasu, especially with the new AGL Metal Cooler! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Looks like I have to beat the three boss rush stages in order to get enough stones to do another round on Zamasu's banner. How can I pull 4 Meta Cooler but no AGL Zamasu or INT Black? I am not giving up yet!

The discounts on Trunk's banner gave me a new Gogeta Blue (twice). Yay.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
As expected, got almost nothing of value - except for a first Turles, which was one of the few units I actually wanted, so it wasn't 100% terrible. It also means I can waste all future stones on being shafted just by the Trunks banner.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
LR God Goku on JP

Super Saiyan God Goku Resurrected Legend

Leader Skill: "Pure Saiyans" or "Hybrid Saiyans" Category Ki +4, HP, ATK, DEF +130%

Super Attack:

12 Ki: Limitbreaker Kamehameha - Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes colossal damage

Quote: "I'll show you the power of Super Saiyan God!"

18 Ki: Dragon Smash - Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 3 turns and causes mega colossal damage to the enemy and greatly lowers DEF

Quote: "I'm putting everything I've got into this next blow!!"

Passive: To a New Stage - ATK +77%; Ki +1 (max of 5) and DEF +11% (max of 55%) for each "Pure Saiyans" or "Hybrid Saiyans" Category ally excluding this card; High chance to evade enemy attacks and high chance to perform a Critical Hit for 7 turns from first appearance

Links:
Godly Power
Warrior Gods
Kamehameha
Super Saiyan
Over in a Flash
Shattering the Limit
Legendary Power

Categories:
Pure Saiyans
Goku's Family
Kamehameha
Realm of Gods

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Put in about 600 stones.

Rainbowed my Vegito Blue, got dupes for Gogeta Blue, Metal Cooler, and merged Zamasu.

One Trunks.

I really wanted Broly, but he eluded me again. I've still got like 150 stones left, but I want to start at 200 in case the guaranteed LR banner returns.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I have rainbow STRose and PHY Broly so I am really not sure if I should even try the Zamasu's banner

How many tickets are gives per multi? Is it random?

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, actually got both... Only spent about 200 stones.

Had a real dry spell for a while there. The Dokkan Gods pitied me, it seems

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did a total of 20 multis. Everytime it gave me 3 tickets. There will always be at least 1 ticket left over to tempt you to do another lap.

Haven't pulled a new featured on banner dokkanfest units since... LR Gogeta. That's been what? 1.5 years ago? My goodness.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't resist buying a couple of the cheap packs to finish a rotation, got Trunks in the bonus summon. In the process I also got a dupe INT 16 (nice) and a Barlot (shit, but I was thinking of using one of the choice tickets on him just because I didn't have him, for completion's sake).

Done with the banner now.

edit:

BTW, it's dumb that the Reverse screen doesn't highlight the cards with available dupes, like the Hidden Potential page does.

I have to keep going back and forth between both and by the time I get back to Reverse I always forget about one of the cards I need to do xD

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did a full rotation and 1 ticket multi on each banner.

And here's my results.

EJKFZWjWkAE66ug

Aside from the new Trunks and Zamasu: Merged Zamasu, Gogeta, Kid Goku, Wrathful Broly and SSJ Broly are my very first copies of each. Pulled with dupes to boot (except for Merged Zamasu.)

That Turles was the last dupe I needed and Future Gohan I think is my first dupe. Masked Saiyan is another one that I think is close to being rainbowed (not that I'll ever use him at this point, EZA when?)

I also did some multis in the Future banner after taking this cap. Yeah it's not smart to pull on those, but Gowasu is extremely good and it's guaranteed featured so why not. Got him on my second multi and now I'm officially done with summons.

Probably the most insane luck I've ever had in this game.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

And here's my results.

EJKFZWjWkAE66ug

Aside from the new Trunks and Zamasu: Merged Zamasu, Gogeta, Kid Goku, Wrathful Broly and SSJ Broly are my very first copies of each. Pulled with dupes to boot (except for Merged Zamasu.)

That Turles was the last dupe I needed and Future Gohan I think is my first dupe. Masked Saiyan is another one that I think is close to being rainbowed (not that I'll ever use him at this point, EZA when?)

I also did some multis in the Future banner after taking this cap. Yeah it's not smart to pull on those, but Gowasu is extremely good and it's guaranteed featured so why not. Got him on my second multi and now I'm officially done with summons.

Damn you cleaned up!

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

And here's my results.

EJKFZWjWkAE66ug

Holy shit that's insane luck. Wow.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Said screw it and threw my last stones into the Zamasu banner. Broly and Zamasu. Got everything I wanted!

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017

And here's my results.

EJKFZWjWkAE66ug

So that's why I got absolutely nothing! Ha, very jealous. Well done mate.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got a whole bunch of dupes and no Zamasu or Trunks.

Lil disappointed, but will hold off spending more stones for the moment.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Spent around 600 stones and got:

Super
4x INT Goku Youth (new!)
3x AGL SSGSS Vegito (rainbow!)
1x TEQ Trunks (yay!)
3x AGL SSG Vegeta (3 dupes!)
1x INT Trunks (dupe)
1x TEQ Broku (I didnt even know it existed this card, I thought for a moment it was the TEQ Broly LR... lol)
some more cards...

Extreme
3x AGL Turles (3 dupes!)
1x STR Zamasu (rainbow)
1x INT Paragus (rainbow)
some more cards

Super banner went way better... :O

Tempted to try 1 more round on Zamasu... I really like that card!
This would mean to me to leave the idea to thet LR Kale/Caulifla at this point... im almost out of stones and no intention to spend money.

Did one more rotation on Extreme and got "INT Goku Black" (new!) as a new card!
In the end missed the AGL Zamasu, but it was a nice overall result.
Now I have only 40 stones, lol! :D

Last edited:

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
edit:

BTW, it's dumb that the Reverse screen doesn't highlight the cards with available dupes, like the Hidden Potential page does.

I have to keep going back and forth between both and by the time I get back to Reverse I always forget about one of the cards I need to do xD

I actually have a tip for this! On the hidden potential screen, I just click on each character and add them to a Tag that I have reserved for reverse cards. That way I can see who I have dupes of and if they're worth it on one easy screen! Right now I have around 20 cards with dupes available, but none are high on my use list so they just kinda languish there.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I actually have a tip for this! On the hidden potential screen, I just click on each character and add them to a Tag that I have reserved for reverse cards. That way I can see who I have dupes of and if they're worth it on one easy screen! Right now I have around 20 cards with dupes available, but none are high on my use list so they just kinda languish there.

That's a good idea, totally forgot about the Tag system like 2 days after it came out :P

Thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to just do discount round on each banner.

3+1+1 tickets on the Zamasu banner got me 3 INT Blacks, 2 PHY brolies, and INT paragus.

Did 2 pulls on Trunks and got Teq Trunks so far. Need 40 stones to do a 3rd and get a free one. Tickets have been dead so far

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Just went through the discounts and these are what I got with them and the tickets.

- INT Goku Black
- PHY Future Gohan x 2
- INT Kid Goku
- AGL Metal Cooler (new)
- TEQ SSB Vegito

Didn't get either of the two new units but I'm good with what I got. Might go in more but idk.

EDIT: Since we got rewards I went in for 1 multi and a few singles and got another INT Kid Goku and SSBE Vegeta. After looking at all the featured cards, besides the 2 new leads I've got all the rest and almost all of them have at least 1-2 dupes.

Last edited:

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Was able to finish off a round on Zamasu with the free stones and ended up getting PHY Broly (1st dupe), AGL Metal Coora (new) STR Rose (2nd dupe) and AGL Zamasu.Threw a yolo out at Trunks and got a 3rd dupe TEQ VB.
Pretty good!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
After doing 2 rounds on trunks and getting on SSBE Vegeta, I did one discounted for Zamasu. Got him, and a dupe for AGL Rose. Thanks France for those top grossing stones!

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did another multi on Trunks. Finally got Gogeta Blue! Used my tickets (had 3, am done with the banners) and the 3rd was new Trunks!

I've got work to do now. Gotta awaken Zamasu, Trunks, Gogeta, Kid Goku, AGL Coora, and INT Mai.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Sadly no Gogeta Blue or any of the big units from Trunks banner, but three summons for Zamasu got me AGL Zamasu and AGL Metal Coola, so I feel good.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
What team did you use?
Not asked to me, but I'll answer anyway because I had some issues, so it might help.
I settled on a 135/140% team with LR Vegeta, Goku/Gohan, TEQ Coat Vegeta Blue, Android 21, Android 18 and PHY Hell Cell. With a friend LR Trunks.
It had a good % multiplier, and enough firepower to not die on the event. Had to use a few items though.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Not asked to me, but I'll answer anyway because I had some issues, so it might help.
I settled on a 135/140% team with LR Vegeta, Goku/Gohan, TEQ Coat Vegeta Blue, Android 21, Android 18 and PHY Hell Cell. With a friend LR Trunks.
It had a good % multiplier, and enough firepower to not die on the event. Had to use a few items though.
Isn't this even limited to F2P characters, how did you manage to use LR Vegeta? I've been using a STR Vegeta/Trunks lead and then F2P Vegeta's Family cards with LR Trunks and a LR Trunks friend, it's not ideal but it seems to get me bonus items most of the time and I don't have any issues completing the stage.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't this even limited to F2P characters, how did you manage to use LR Vegeta? I've been using a STR Vegeta/Trunks lead and then F2P Vegeta's Family cards with LR Trunks and a LR Trunks friend, it's not ideal but it seems to get me bonus items most of the time and I don't have any issues completing the stage.

LR F2P Vegeta.