• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the Namek Goku banner is adjusted somehow. It wasn't super great in Japan and I think I have all of the cards already. Was really hoping for trunks/Zamasu next but oh well. I do really want Frieza for my most malevolent team.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't count on the banner being changed, they haven't done that in quite a while. It does make this an easy skip, despite me really wanting Goku. I have all the featured cards, most of them with dupes or rainbowed.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't count on the banner being changed, they haven't done that in quite a while. It does make this an easy skip, despite me really wanting Goku. I have all the featured cards, most of them with dupes or rainbowed.

You know, I do have an odd number of red coins. This might be the perfect banner for the 6 singles I need to get to an even number lol.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I will definetly try a couple of pulls on the next banner. I love that Goku card and maybe finally I will get the TEQ SSJ3 Goku, if the banner cards remains the same.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
AGL SSBKK Goku is getting an EZA.

Also it seems like Dokkan's getting new summon animations.

Last edited:

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
The ammount of "good bad luck" I have in these banners is incredible, did 3 multis and came out with 4 Int golden friezas which I already have rainbowed, 1 SSJ3 Goku, and 1 Transforming Goku

Six featured units in three multis, but no luck with STR Goku.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The ammount of "good bad luck" I have in these banners is incredible, did 3 multis and came out with 4 Int golden friezas which I already have rainbowed, 1 SSJ3 Goku, and 1 Transforming Goku

Six featured units in three multis, but no luck with STR Goku.
I know the feeling, this kind of thing happened to me on the LR Gohan banner. Pulled multiples of every featured unit except Gohan.

Anyway this banner sucks. Hard skip. maaaaybe go for the pilaf packs, but it's not worth stones

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Goku in 3 multi summons. He will go great with my AGL SSj2 Gohan. I'm out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
got the goku my first single summon

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LUCK IN THIS GAME
giphy.gif

And to think just last year you were on the complete opposite spectrum. xD Congrats nonetheless. :)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got completely slaughtered by this banner. 5 multis, literally nothing. No featured units, no notable off-banner SSRs. Just a bunch of "it's do or die!" animations with one shitty Baba fodder SSR at the end.

Fucking hell.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Got completely slaughtered by this banner. 5 multis, literally nothing. No featured units, no notable off-banner SSRs. Just a bunch of "it's do or die!" animations with one shitty Baba fodder SSR at the end.

Fucking hell.

Yeah, it's not been good for me either. I'll probably get up to 50 stones again, do one last pull, and that'll be it. That'll put me at 420 red coins, so by the time the next few banners come out, I'll be able to finally buy the LR Vegito guys. Only one I'm missing.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's not been good for me either. I'll probably get up to 50 stones again, do one last pull, and that'll be it. That'll put me at 420 red coins, so by the time the next few banners come out, I'll be able to finally buy the LR Vegito guys. Only one I'm missing.

The worst part is I actually kind of need STR transforming Goku for my Kamehameha team. I don't have LR Cell so I already can't run the team in a good setup to begin with, but now I'm also missing a good SSJ Goku that can actually contribute to fights in ADDITION to buffing Gohan.

Which suddenly makes AGL LR Gohan a lot less useful if all he can do is just stay at base level and never transform and reach his actual damage output.

Oct 25, 2017
The worst part is I actually kind of need STR transforming Goku for my Kamehameha team. I don't have LR Cell so I already can't run the team in a good setup to begin with, but now I'm also missing a good SSJ Goku that can actually contribute to fights in ADDITION to buffing Gohan.

Which suddenly makes AGL LR Gohan a lot less useful if all he can do is just stay at base level and never transform and reach his actual damage output.
It's ok Gohan doesn't even transform unless you force him to. So you don't have to bother with a ssj goku

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's ok Gohan doesn't even transform unless you force him to. So you don't have to bother with a ssj goku

That still leaves me with a severely weakened Kamehameha team. I was kind of counting on getting a couple of decent crit units and especially a good STR unit since Kamehameha is really lacking in worthwhile STR units.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
First two pulls were super garbage level with a 500th TEQ Vegito and SSJ2 Trunks, but I defo cannot complain about the third after farming some stones from the EZA.

Xikz1dR.jpg

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did a single mullti, nothing to write home about. At least I'll make it back + some with all the story event/eza's

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did 4 multi and finally got STR Goku! Done with the banner! (not interested in the AGL Frieza...
Also got some good dupes
INT G Frieza
TEQ G Frieza
Back to saving now fro Trunks/Zamasu and Kale/Caulifla banner in the future. (478 stones)

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Do I want to transform Gohan during the legendary challenge? I forget if that messes with his defense or whatever.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I thought the Vegeta Family team was supposed to be great at the Legendary Goku event, but my team is struggling. I have all the recommended characters from the wiki and reddit, but I can't get past imperfect Ultra Instinct. I think I might be using my items poorly.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kamehameha team makes the event a joke. Gohan + EZA Goku/Gohan are invincible, if you have the new Goku he's ideal too. Transforming Goku and Teq VB were my other rotation.

Cleared it with 1 Whis on my first try. ez

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, got surprised by MUI Goku. Went with a good Kame team, destroying everyone before him, and he 1 turned me even though I had a fused PHY Gogeta in a slot.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Damage is super inconsistent in this Goku event you can use a tank but then a random super will one shot your tank is baffling going from 819 damage per attack to 420k supered

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Damage is super inconsistent in this Goku event you can use a tank but then a random super will one shot your tank is baffling going from 819 damage per attack to 420k supered

This is also something I've noticed.

That multi was maybe the WORST I've done in a while. No featured all SR and INT Hit was my GSSR.

Korezo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What items should i be rolling with for legendary goku event? Died with a dumb team because I expected stage 7 to be int goku and instead was str...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What items should i be rolling with for legendary goku event? Died with a dumb team because I expected stage 7 to be int goku and instead was str...

Items that negate supers or alter enemy stats do not work on the final phase. Bring healing items, ushers and a damage mitigation item like Whis.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This new Goku is downright DIRTY. He's already one of my favorite units in the game.

Shoutout to Dokkan for this Legendary Goku event too. Stuff like this event, Infinite DB History, Battlefield even, these specialty events are the best part of the game.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
My stones were all vaporized trying to get LR Cell so I wasn't expecting much but I made it to 50 stones and got Mr. Satan in my summon and got STRGoku and a bunch of other decent cards.

I am broken but I have a Goku.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
My GLB team vs my JP account when the Goku event first came out:

76JjoHH.jpg

Gohan and crew absolutely smash it with their stacking. I think I'll try a Super Saiyan team and see how that fares.

Korezo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat the damn thing...Just used def units like int goku black, new str goku, and never transformed gohan.

Last edited: