• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'd like Cell, I could make a pretty dope Androids/Cell Saga team, but I'm not going to be dumping stones I don't think.

Also highly depends on the other units.

Oct 25, 2017
Cell's restriction is also bad and risky, he needs to be under 30% to transform, edit: and then wait 3 more turns on top of it (but of course you could heal by then).

As said above, unless there's some crazy banner action going on, these are definite skips for me.
The 3 turns is for his active skill which is just an attack like the SSJ4s. Once (if) you hit 30% you'll get the transformation without any other restrictions

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly they look pretty great even without the transformation. The transformation looks busted though.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Busy day, just caught up with the campaign to change Gohan's Active skill.
I also think it sucks, Cell is kinda okay maybe bump it to 40%.

Not sure I like this new meta of needing multiple cards to bring full potential.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll pull them both for the discounted summons if thye have them. Otherwise it'll depend. Gohan's my favorite character and all so I might go all in, we'll see.

If these banners are supposedly "ridiculous" then that might be a different story.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I like this new meta of needing multiple cards to bring full potential.
It's pretty close to that gacha law that people like to cite but don't know what it actually is.

HqVuNa5.jpg

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Ticket summons were weird but not without some good gains. Managed to get the dupes I needed for PHY Kid Buu and FF Cooler along with another INT Jenemba.

Oddly I didn't get a single one among the banner picture which is a shame because those were among the ones I either didn't have or wanted dupes of.

A few weird animations. Had two fakeouts in a row on the same summon that were both AGL Rose.

Debating on the banners still but it'll depend on what's on them. I'd been eyeing the Zamasu one coming up as the whole banner was really good to my eyes.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Busy day, just caught up with the campaign to change Gohan's Active skill.
I also think it sucks, Cell is kinda okay maybe bump it to 40%.

you need the int 16/lr cell and the possible incoming lr goku to make gohan great

it's crazy how greedy this is even for a gacha game

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
you need the int 16/lr cell and the possible incoming lr goku to make gohan great

it's crazy how greedy this is even for a gacha game
They are cheeky, it's not illegal what are they doing because Gohan is it's own card but to reach his full potential you need three fucking different cards.
Illegal would be having separate DokkanFest Goku and Vegeta cards that combine into new DF Gogeta if you get manage to get both.

zooj

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ames, IA
Got LR trunks and LR Bardock out of my pulls, PHY Super Vegito too which I've been wanting for a long time so I can finish Gohans EZA, overall not too shabby.

Still debating on whether I want to try for the new LRs though, I'm not a fan of those transformation conditions.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Loads of dupes from the 300m summon, but did get a dupe LR Gohan and a new Future Gohan leader. Maybe it's a sign to pull on Gohan's banner. XD

Also got through 3 of the new SBRs so far (Androids, Pure Saiyans, Movie Bosses). Lawd are they hard.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
iseriously said the banners drop 3:35/4:35PM CST/EST tomorrow so get ready. Good time for me to get my summons in given I'm usually bored around that time.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Good news: Gohan is extremely good even untransformed, busted when transformed.

Bad news: Cell is all around underwhelming, to to the point, he is no better than average dokkanfestTUR.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Good news: Gohan is extremely good even untransformed, busted when transformed.

Bad news: Cell is all around underwhelming, to to the point, he is no better than average dokkanfestTUR.

Knowing Dokkan, Cell's banner is going to be busted while Gohan will be dissapointing to balance it out.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing Dokkan, Cell's banner is going to be busted while Gohan will be dissapointing to balance it out.
That is precisely what is going to happen.
My guess.

Cell will have Hit, INT Black, STR Buu, Metal Cooler and Super Broly.

Gohan will have INT Kidku, AGL Gogeta, TEQ Vegito Blue, STR Ultimate Gohan and PHY Future Gohan.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
That is precisely what is going to happen.
My guess.

Cell will have Hit, INT Black, STR Buu, Metal Cooler and Super Broly.

Gohan will have INT Kidku, AGL Gogeta, TEQ Vegito Blue, STR Ultimate Gohan and PHY Future Gohan.

I was wondering if it would be something exactly like that. If that was the case it would make Cell the better banner for me no question.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Will defo aim for Metal Cooler if he pops back up again because holy shit my Giant Form team is balls for SBR.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at category leaders I'm missing:
- TEQ Hit (USS/U6)
- AGL SSBE Vegeta (Pure Saiyan)
- PHY Gohan (Future Saga)
- STR Buu (Transformation)
- AGL Cooler (Wicked Bloodline)
- INT Black (Time Travelers)
- INT Kid Goku (Youth/DB Saga)

Of those, Black and Gohan don't matter to me because I've got LR Trunks/Mai for Time traveler/Future leader. I kind of want Cooler to go with the LR Baby I pulled, and I really need SSBE to complete my Vegeta team. Hit/ Kid Goku/Buu would be great since I have nothing really in their category

Should be interesting to see what these banners hold. The banners will probably decide where I spend. Of Cell or Gohan, just them alone.... Cell does the best for me as a sub (I've got LR for Resurrected and Artificial and Time Travelers) and probably need more INT units, but Gohan gives me some new categories to play with, and I've got a lot of Kamehameha units. I just hate his active skill.

Decisions decisions...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
4 Pulls on Each, NO NEW UNITS.

No DFE units. I'm done.

25/80 Rs Holy shit lol.

Didn't get Gogeta Blue on his banner, didn't get either 4 Year LR, Tickets were trash.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot-20190829-154550-Dokkan-Battle.jpg

Also got the last dupe I needed for Transforming Goku.

Nothing from the Cell banner sadly except an Int 13 dupe which will be nice for when his EZA drops.

The Cell banner is still better for me with units I don't have but a lot of those same units are on the Zamasu banner so I may just call it done.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No LRs here, but I got Gogeta blue, transforming Goku, and a bunch of dupes. Not the worst I've ever done, but oh well.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Good luck everyone.

Daaamn grats Donkey!
Danke! Yeah I got jack shit old ass dupes across the board until that second run through of the super banner. The next multi after Gohan got needed dupes for transforming Goku and Vegeta and MVP 17. Best 450 stones dropped in a long ass time. I should have enough for another run through of Cell's banner after the EZAs come in hopefully since I'd like at least INT Black and Buu for the SBRs.

YlC7l3f_d.jpg

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
This might have been the best luck I've had on dokkan. Got both LRs and a bunch of new units!

Good luck to everybody with the pulls!

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
One full trip through each banner:
- 2x Phy MVP 17
- Agl SSJ Gogeta
- like 6 more SSRs that aren't worth mentioning
- LR CELL
- Agl Cell Jr.
- More SSRs not worth mentioning

Best banner in my history of playing this game. Might do another round through Gohan.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did one rotation on each.

Got Cell (first time I get a DF unit on a first rotation), a dupe Broly and a dupe Buu. Pretty good.

On the Gohan banner, only noteworthy unit was a dupe Gogeta, on the very first summon.

I'll probably go after Gohan.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One rotation on each. Got some worthwhile dupes I guess, but otherwise not very impressive.

And with that Im done and holding off.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got some units I didn't have but still didnt get any of the LRs especially Gohan. Even though he's my favorite character after numerous pulls I still don't have any LR Gohan even the original one. Damn.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Straight up FIRE! New units:

First rotation on Gohan:
- LR GOHAN! Got him on the third one
- 3 INT Android 16
- 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead)

Then two rotations on Cell:
- 2 AGL Cell Jrs
- 2 STR Transformation Buu

Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. Overall, stoked to get Gohan, and lots of medals to farm. Will save the rest for more global goodness

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Did 16 multis on Gohan and 4 on Cell.

Cell: First multi I got a PHY Broly (new) then back to back STR Black dupes. Next multi I got a Cell Jr. Everything I got afterwards was unfeatured garbage. For a discounted rotation pretty good.

Gohan: Transforming Vegeta (new), TEQ Vegito Blue (new), 2 Gogeta Blue dupes, 1 Transforming Goku dupe and 1 MVP Android 17 dupe.

I could care less about not getting the LR Cell especially since I only did the discounted rotation, but I'm really sad I didn't get Gohan even though I'm overall pleased with what I got from the banner(2 of my most wanted units, and dupes for some really fucking good TURs) since that specific version of Gohan is my favorite DBZ character. And the unit isn't good enough to justify using the red coins over Goku & Frieza or Gohan & Goten (if they are ever buyable with coins).

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Got Cell on the first multi. Not much in 6 multis on Gohan thus far. Still going to be able to do another cycle by the time it's done. Here's hoping!

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Damn I got both LRs but did not get Goku Black who is my most wanted unit. Oh well

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad for 600 stones.

LR Gohan first of all
Transforming Vegeta/Goku dupes
2x INT Goku Black (new for me)
2x STR Super Buu (new)
Dupe STR Ultimate Gohan
Dupe AGL Super Gogeta

And a handful other less-useful dupes

No complaints at all =]

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I...what the fuck is this game to me.
2 x LR Gohan
1 x Support C16
1 x LR Cell
2 x Transforming Vegeta
1x SSJ 3 Bardock
1 x Goku Black INT
2 x STR Rose

...on a discounts.

WHAT
Jesus christ, legit floored.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
So many great new units I've gained:

LR AGL SSJ Gohan (Youth)
INT Pandel
AGL Cell Jr.
STR Buu (Super) with Dupe
AGL Broli
PHY Goku Black

Alongside many great dupes.

Not bad for a bit over 300 stones.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a character that yall have a hard time getting? My easiest one is Vegeta while my hardest is Gohan.

Since the 3+1 go in 2 weeks I'll keep saving up to keep summoning until I get him. I want that Gohan due to my love of him but I'm not too worried about it, it'll happen when it happens. Interestingly enough I got the 16 and other units that I needed but man after missing that first LR INT Gohan and having an issue with getting him in Legends I'm just surprised that I ALWAYS have issues getting LR Gohans lmao. Like that's by far the hardest thing for me to get, well Gohan in general. Same thing with STR Ultimate Gohan. The only one I didn't have an issue with is the LR with him and Goten.

Korezo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn got LR cell first try, was really pulling to get Rose str or Int. Then spent the rest of the 350 stones on gohan banner and eventually got lr gohan and god gogeta! I got a ton of trash though..
ppwNnDUl.png