• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FP SSJ4 Goku: *shares 2 ki links and the major damage links with the team leader*
Planet: "fits terribly"

He's right, you'll always find a reason to complain. It literally doesn't matter what you pull. And selling your account is a shit excuse, accounts are never worth more than maybe 50 bucks (IF that), reason being that it's relatively easy to just generate a new account with like 5 shit-hot units during the anniversary or something, if you set up a reroller.

Like I get it, it's hard to step away from because of sunk cost fallacy and a million other sticky emotional hooks. But at this point you're really torturing yourself (and us) with this game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
FP SSJ4 Goku: *shares 2 ki links and the major damage links with the team leader*
Planet: "fits terribly"

He's right, you'll always find a reason to complain. It literally doesn't matter what you pull. And selling your account is a shit excuse, accounts are never worth more than maybe 50 bucks (IF that), reason being that it's relatively easy to just generate a new account with like 5 shit-hot units during the anniversary or something, if you set up a reroller.

Like I get it, it's hard to step away from because of sunk cost fallacy and a million other sticky emotional hooks. But at this point you're really torturing yourself (and us) with this game.

My Broly team is three Broly units (PHY, EZA AGL and LR), Evolution Vegeta, LR Bojack and LR Goku/Frieza. The only character I could reasonably swap out would be Bojack, and FP Goku doesn't link well with Vegeta or LR Frieza/Goku, especially not enough to reliably get Goku/Frieza their Ultra Super.

The other option would be to drop LR Goku/Frieza, but without their damage output the team is significantly weaker. It's easier to just not use FP Goku.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
My Broly team is three Broly units (PHY, EZA AGL and LR), Evolution Vegeta, LR Bojack and LR Goku/Frieza.

This shit right here is what makes your complaining about bad pulls so obnoxious. Because you can seemingly "never pull anything good" from how you talk from your posts, and yet you're rocking teams like that. You can pull plenty good it just never meets your absurd standards or you're never seemingly willing to think outside the box. (What about FPSS4 Goku on Super Teq? or Shadow Dragons? Two teams I wouldn't dream of not having him on. Hell, pretty sure he's optimal on Goku's Family, particularly post anniversary with the LR Goku lead. And Goku's family is what, like the 2nd or 3rd best team in the game?). I bet if you posted your box its better than half of us in this thread. If anything part of the problem is that you have enough good shit (as evidenced by you mentioning of teams like that, or various top tier units you have rainbowed), that your needs are so specific now that a lot of banners won't be optimal for you to pull. Which is part of the game, tough cookies.

And when you do pull something good, you find *some* way to complain about it. "Oh I didn''t want a dupe I wanted a new unit". "Oh this new unit isn't very good without a dupe" etc. etc. etc. Every single banner. It's fucking annoying trying to come to this thread for some discussion and just seeing you constantly whining.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This shit right here is what makes your complaining about bad pulls so obnoxious. Because you can seemingly "never pull anything good" from how you talk from your posts, and yet you're rocking teams like that. You can pull plenty good it just never meets your absurd standards or you're never seemingly willing to think outside the box. (What about FPSS4 Goku on Super Teq? or Shadow Dragons? Two teams I wouldn't dream of not having him on. Hell, pretty sure he's optimal on Goku's Family, particularly post anniversary with the LR Goku lead. And Goku's family is what, like the 2nd or 3rd best team in the game?). I bet if you posted your box its better than half of us in this thread. If anything part of the problem is that you have enough good shit (as evidenced by you mentioning of teams like that, or various top tier units you have rainbowed), that your needs are so specific now that a lot of banners won't be optimal for you to pull. Which is part of the game, tough cookies.

And when you do pull something good, you find *some* way to complain about it. "Oh I didn''t want a dupe I wanted a new unit". "Oh this new unit isn't very good without a dupe" etc. etc. etc. Every single banner. It's fucking annoying trying to come to this thread for some discussion and just seeing you constantly whining.

Yes, you're right. Part of the problem for me is that my account is so goddamn old that my needs are extremely specific. But what else is there to talk about in this game nowadays aside from pulls? Dokkan Events have become so utterly trivial in difficulty to the point at which they're essentially just a time gate until you awaken your new unit (if you even manage to pull them at all), and story events are just an endless, pointless currency grind.

The only other things players can discuss are Super Battle Road, a staggeringly unbalanced mode where your survival is contingent not on skill but on RNG and on how many high-level rare support items you have access to, and Battlefield, a similarly unbalanced mode that's all about having as many OP units as possible if you want to stand a fraction of a chance of surviving.

This game is old as hell, and they've set it up in such a way that if you aren't collecting the newest and best units there really isn't anything left to talk about or even do. That's aging gacha for you.

Last edited:

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
I've found uninstalling for 6 months is usually enough time to come back to enough new units that banners aren't bound to get as many dupes.

Doesn't change that percentages kinda suck regardless but that's the genre.

As others say, once you're actively NOT enjoying the game why are you wasting your time on it? Have some respect for your dwindling moments on earth =)

Oct 25, 2017
My Broly team is three Broly units (PHY, EZA AGL and LR), Evolution Vegeta, LR Bojack and LR Goku/Frieza. The only character I could reasonably swap out would be Bojack, and FP Goku doesn't link well with Vegeta or LR Frieza/Goku, especially not enough to reliably get Goku/Frieza their Ultra Super.

The other option would be to drop LR Goku/Frieza, but without their damage output the team is significantly weaker. It's easier to just not use FP Goku.
He shares 2 ki with SSBE and 2 ki with LR GF.

He'll help LR GF get to 18 ki more than Bojack who shares 0 ki with any of those cards

The card that links terribly with your team is LR Bojack not FP Goku

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
He shares 2 ki with SSBE and 2 ki with LR GF.

He'll help LR GF get to 18 ki more than Bojack who shares 0 ki with any of those cards

The card that links terribly with your team is LR Bojack not FP Goku

Bojack is not a great link for the two Tournament of Power characters, for sure. But he's one of the only LRs I have, so I kinda want to use him, and this is the only team I can use him on. No leader for Resurrected Warriors or Time Travelers.

Oct 25, 2017
By any of those cards I meant the entire team. I don't think Bojack shares a single ki link with any of the 5 cards you mentioned

Oct 25, 2017
I've run out of things to do. All six EKS bought, new Brother stages completed for the 2 DS, rank is high enough that I got all rank rewards, Virtual thingy is done 3 times. Only SBRs I have left are EXT INT vs Super TEQ(but I don't got kidd buu or AGF so it's hard to do RW(again no AGF) and SDS(no FP Goku makes it super duper RNG).

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, you're right. Part of the problem for me is that my account is so goddamn old that my needs are extremely specific. But what else is there to talk about in this game nowadays aside from pulls? Dokkan Events have become so utterly trivial in difficulty to the point at which they're essentially just a time gate until you awaken your new unit (if you even manage to pull them at all), and story events are just an endless, pointless currency grind.

The only other things players can discuss are Super Battle Road, a staggeringly unbalanced mode where your survival is contingent not on skill but on RNG and on how many high-level rare support items you have access to, and Battlefield, a similarly unbalanced mode that's all about having as many OP units as possible if you want to stand a fraction of a chance of surviving.

This game is old as hell, and they've set it up in such a way that if you aren't collecting the newest and best units there really isn't anything left to talk about or even do. That's aging gacha for you.
Yet everyone else who is in that exact situation manages to not constantly bitch and moan. Fuck man you just complained about pulling 2 LRs you didn't have yet off the step-up banner. I pulled dupes of the only 2 LRs I already had dupes in and I don't complain as much as you. Get some perspective.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yet everyone else who is in that exact situation manages to not constantly bitch and moan. Fuck man you just complained about pulling 2 LRs you didn't have yet off the step-up banner. I pulled dupes of the only 2 LRs I already had dupes in and I don't complain as much as you. Get some perspective.

The point I was making there was that Freku is the last time I pulled a non-guaranteed LR. And that was last year. Not everything is a fucking complaint, christ.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Better than still only having the 2 guaranteed ones after playing since the early days with a decent amount of whaling

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Better than still only having the 2 guaranteed ones after playing since the early days with a decent amount of whaling

Wow. The game really needs to up the rates on LRs, honestly. If you've been playing that long and the only time you managed to get any LRs was through the New Years' banner, that's horrible.

Akatsuki needs to amp that shit up. Or at least just put the damn things in the general pool even during Dokkanfests - the whole "you can only get LRs by pulling on non-Dokkanfest banners" thing is just so puzzling, y'know?

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we're going to air out our gacha LR luck... the first and only gacha LR I've pulled besides the guaranteed ones was LR Gogeta from the 3rd year anniversary...

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Me it usually depends what the banner is. If it relates to a Z-Fighter current timeline Saiyan then I usually do ok. If it relates to someone else like Black, Buu, Cooler, even Future Gohan, just someone else who's not them then I usually do terrible. Besides FP Goku and Goku/Frieza I've done ok with the good Saiyan characters. The Hits, 17s, Turles, Cell and others, nah I've been horrible with pulling so I've just started to skip them.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Where do y'all stop with farming Coat Vegeta? I have he himself maxed, Evo and Father Son. Surely I shouldn't bother with the other 3 or 4 sitting at SA 1 =s

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Where do y'all stop with farming Coat Vegeta? I have he himself maxed, Evo and Father Son. Surely I shouldn't bother with the other 3 or 4 sitting at SA 1 =s
INT Blue Vegeta should be getting an EZA soon so I'd farm him up too if you have him.

There's also those base Vegetas like the PHY Saiyan Saga one and the SSR forms for PHY transforming Vegeta and INT Super Vegeta.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So here's a question: What's the weirdest unit you've rainbowed?

Not necessarily has to be one you regret, just a unit that you normally wouldn't think of maxing out but did it anyway.

I've had a couple of these in recent months:
- TEQ SSJ Goku GT. He's an SR that awakens into an SSR and is old as dirt. Still hasn't gotten any sort of Dokkan Awakening either, but I rainbowed him for the hell of it.
- PHY SSJ3 Goku GT. Only did this one because I pulled so many of the SR of that card last anniversary, he's a good but kinda limited support.
- SSRs for some characters like INT Broly and INT 21. No idea what I was thinking here.
- The free Androids from the final ToP story event. I'm pretty sure these were mostly meant for SA fodder but I like using them on Prime Battles if nothing else.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Not necessarily has to be one you regret, just a unit that you normally wouldn't think of maxing out but did it anyway.

- TEQ SSJ Goku GT. He's an SR that awakens into an SSR and is old as dirt. Still hasn't gotten any sort of Dokkan Awakening either, but I rainbowed him for the hell of it.
- PHY SSJ3 Goku GT. Only did this one because I pulled so many of the SR of that card last anniversary, he's a good but kinda limited support.
- SSRs for some characters like INT Broly and INT 21. No idea what I was thinking here.
- The free Androids from the final ToP story event. I'm pretty sure these were mostly meant for SA fodder but I like using them on Prime Battles if nothing else.

I think the two that stand out for me are PHY Mecha Frieza and TEQ Bio Broly.

And I think the only reason was because there wasnt anything else to do at the time. Not sure when I will possibly use them or if they have any worth on any team.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I just rainbowed INT Videl for Majin Buu Saga SBR (was worth, I won).
I also foolishly got three sheets to the wind one day and rainbowed INT Super Baby 2 for no good reason at all.
Equally baffling is that I have both INT and TEQ Whis rainbowed. I don't know why I did this.
I just checked and apparently I have 72 rainbowed units. Of course that includes a lot of F2P units with their own orbs but I'm a long-time player with a lot of orbs and I generally rainbow any unit I can if they're even remotely useful. And sometimes when they're not (hi Baby).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So they got a Frieza Saga Goku coming out that transforms into SSj with an active skill. So many damn banners hitting Japan so quickly. They never get a break lol.

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So they got a Frieza Saga Goku coming out that transforms into SSj with an active skill. So many damn banners hitting Japan so quickly. They never get a break lol.
Must be worse for those playing both this and Legends.

Because that game never hits a lull with its banners either, especially with the powercreep going so fast.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they do get a good amount of stones.

As for playing this and Legends, I play both but I don't really be going all out like those guys. I just save up these days and whatever I get I get. Some of these Youtubers spend so much on this game that with the banners rolling out like this they get upset due to their wallets getting hit. I saw at least 3 videos from guys saying that the constant banners are hurting them. They can just chill a bit lol.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ooooh potential free 2nd Form Frieza EZA in the way with the new banner.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Lordy the Goku Legendary Battle was tough, but fun nonetheless. Was lucky enough to pull both Trunks and Zamasu earlier, but MVP 17 was a pure baller as usual.

TNiXBcHl.jpg

Felt way less bullshit than SBR. Should hopefully be much easier with my GLB squad. Now to do it 6 more times... 😭😭😭

Xenomorph Frieza never gets any love.
Yeah for sure. Just love how different it was from the usual DB villain.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
So the new LR broly's passive was datamined

LS: Resurrected Warriors ki 4 attack defense and hp 130% or Extreme teq ki 3 attack defense and hp 100%

Passive: Attack and defense +90% when performing a super attack and +50% attack when performing an ultra super launches an additional Super Attack when facing 2 or more enemies. Transforms after 4 turns

Transformed passive: attack and defense 100% when performing a super with an additional 88% attack up when performing an ultra super. Launches an additional attack with a medium chance of being a super when facing 1 enemy and launches and additional super when facing 2 or more enemies
Active skills: activate only 1 after transforming ki+24 and attack +48%

needless to say this unit is insane. Only problem is that because he's SSJ Broly he conflicts with DBS Broly

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god all the EZAs I missed from my last hiatus plus LR Goku and Arale, Lord Slug to dokkan, one of the Arales I forgot to TUR when they first came around so much crap D=

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
This fucking Piccolo's sons banner is absolutely destroying me. I'm at my 8th or 9th summon I Think, and best I've got was a PHY Gotenks SSJ3.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finally have Cell EZA back, missed his second one (INT), and a second set of SSJ3 Vegeta medals for the TEQ one.

Plus Arale is back! for the first time in forever.... And LR the new unit (x2 for free 20 SA). Lot to do suddenly.

Do we have an idea of the Broly banner will be 3+1? I might do one multi or one round depending on what's in the pool