• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Looks like global will be getting LR Gohan and Goten soon, its active skill is goku with the family kamehameha

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Ever since the New Year's banner I been holding off, I'm at 1019 dragon stones, 32 were purchased but still free because of Google survey answers which gave me Google play credits.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Happy for the 1st store gems. I didn't get anything from my multi when the banner dropped, so that makes it hurt less. Definitely saving up for the anni, in the 300's I think and it'll climb nicely with all the events in the next few months

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what this game is bit that is one incredible looking OT.

Props to you OP if you designed that.

Oct 25, 2017
Did another multi hoping for just 1 fucking FP Goku. Got Whirus(new) so I guess my Fusions team is broken now. And TEQ Super Buu also new but a bore. Like this game can't toss me a single fuckin bone since I stopped spending money on stones :|

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The new Family Kamehameha LR should a DokkanFest exclusive, which means the card will be busted.
I might summon it if the leader skill is good, I always really liked the art for triple kamehameha.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm just about done with this game. I haven't pulled anything decent in forever. Zero SSRs from weekend tickets, the only multi I try on the Black banner got me Agl SSJ Goku (the first SSR) and I haven't had a reason to play in a while. Doing the grind for Videl felt boring and I didn't even do the Beerus EZA. Holding out for 4th anni might be good, but it's been weeks and weeks since I've had any reason to put in time.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Welp to JP. They just put up the LR step-up banners again while the dual dokkan is still up. xD

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, they need to chill on JP, I think this is too much even for whales.
This also probably means step up banner is in plans for whatever celebration they come up in near future for GLB, might want to have some stones saved just in case.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please give us another step-up with guaranteed LR for 200 stones. Please give us another step-up with guaranteed LR for 200 stones. Please give us another step-up with guaranteed LR for 200 stones.

Amen

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can they wait another month before releasing the step-up? Still trying to recoup from the Goku Black banner. :(

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Can they wait another month before releasing the step-up? Still trying to recoup from the Goku Black banner. :(
The step up banner on JP is due to emperor stepping down and the end of Heisei era, GLB might not see this for a while, since they need to find similar equivalent.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The step up banner on JP is due to emperor stepping down and the end of Heisei era, GLB might not see this for a while, since they need to find similar equivalent.

Delay it until Thanks-giving celebration for all I care lol. And I'm betting that's when the dual dokkanfest for Zamasu and Trunks will arrive.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I would happily do another 200 for an LR on global IF I DONT GET INT GOHAN. Getting him twice last time really, really hurt

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My laziness on Japan has paid off. I did one go around on the Zamasu banner and pulled him (amazing card btw). And I had a ton of eza's I just never did before so I was working on those for another spin when the LR banner popped. Got agl Metal Coora and then LR Black and Zamasu.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
My laziness on Japan has paid off. I did one go around on the Zamasu banner and pulled him (amazing card btw). And I had a ton of eza's I just never did before so I was working on those for another spin when the LR banner popped. Got agl Metal Coora and then LR Black and Zamasu.
I'm close to 50 more stones on my JP account to finish a round on the Trunks banner. I got AGL Zamasu, so that was dope, but I'm torn on trying to hit 200 for the LR step up or finishing the 3 for 1 Trunks round...

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm close to 50 more stones on my JP account to finish a round on the Trunks banner. I got AGL Zamasu, so that was dope, but I'm torn on trying to hit 200 for the LR step up or finishing the 3 for 1 Trunks round...

Tough choice. If you can get the full run on the guaranteed LR banner, I'd say do that. Just because Trunks, while a single great unit, is the leader for future saga which is just limited in comparison to something like time travel. Although, he'd be awesome on a Vegeta lineage team too... really tough choice.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Tough choice. If you can get the full run on the guaranteed LR banner, I'd say do that. Just because Trunks, while a single great unit, is the leader for future saga which is just limited in comparison to something like time travel. Although, he'd be awesome on a Vegeta lineage team too... really tough choice.
I finished the Trunks round. Garbo. I got 20 more stones from EZAs I haven't finished. Thanks for my third STR Broly. xD

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kept pulling on the Black banner (3 or 4 multis I think) because I actually need some of the characters and I was getting a good amount of SSRs per pull. Ended up with the new Black. He's actually a really solid card and his team is actually surprisingly strong. Based purely on stat numbers alone it's a more powerful team to run compared to my Potora team.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kept pulling on the Black banner (3 or 4 multis I think) because I actually need some of the characters and I was getting a good amount of SSRs per pull. Ended up with the new Black. He's actually a really solid card and his team is actually surprisingly strong. Based purely on stat numbers alone it's a more powerful team to run compared to my Potora team.
The base stats are a pretty meaningless metric, fwiw. Not saying your team is bad or anything, but judging cards or teams just on their base stats isn't really meaningful.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm saving all my WT tickets until the Broly units are in the pool. I still have them from last time too. It'll probably be not the next WT but the one after that tho, if I had to guess.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
dbz.space is down, so what are the new cards coming tomorrow again?

• LR Bros
  • Transforming Broly
  • SSJ Gohan support
Also active skill Family Kamehameha:

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Wait we're getting a new transforming Broly? Or is this just the PHY one again?

It's a brand new on it seems we know it's active skill and it's SA name currently
Active skill: Ki 24 and attack +48%. Activate after transforming.
Super attack: Bloody Smash. This attack was from Broly second coming so this makes sense

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Curious about the Broly LR.

We know he transforms so he won't be in LSSJ, so no issue running him with the WT killer. My question is more so if he'll be in base or SSJ.

I saw he gets Bloody Smash as a SA so it seems to be pointing to either SSJ Broly or a base Broly with the same double transforming mechanic Trunks and Zamasu have.