• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I've started recently, so I don't have a lot, any suggestions?
I see 2 choices

Super TEQ
- Leader: SSj3 Goku (can be awakened)
- SSj4 Gogeta (can be awakened)
- Android 18
- Android 16 (can be awakened)
- Tapion (can be awakened)
- Vegeta (Broly Movie) (can be awakened)

Super
- Leader: Great Saiyaman 1 and 2 (PHY) (can be awakened)
- MVP 17 (PHY) (can be awakened)
- Rage Future Trunks (STR) (can be awakened)
- Ultimate Gohan (INT)
- SSj4 Gogeta (TEQ) (can be awakened)
- SSj3 Goku (AGL) (can be awakened)

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clever 100 stones. Enough to get you two multis and look at that remaining one tempting you....

Also, awesome.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Got 30 left and we'll get 30 for STR Gogeta. Got one pull left on Super to get a free.

Pulled on Vegeta on JP and got AGL Turles and SSBE Vegeta in one multi, so there goes my luck forever.

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
100 free stones... with 0 stones left.
That 50 more tempting stones to buy to do a whole disappointing rotation...

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Dropped 360 stones on the first two discounted fiull rotations and an extra rotation for Broly's banner and came out with 2 of the new Broly and like 6x INT Gogeta...

I can't complain. Broly will give me a reason to mess around with the game again!

Is there a guide to non-banner LRs, and what's required to max them out? I assume the ones that can't be summoned for take hundreds of hours of grinding to max?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
100 stones, I had 2 summons and a freebie on each banner before I'm out of stones.

Chose Broly.

1st - Janemba
2nd - SSj Broly (Wrathful)
3rd - Base Enraged Broly

Damn I love these banners.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I never stopped never believing in my 100 free stones and got a new INT Paragus.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Did anothee 32 stones buy to pull another ... got a dupe ssj3 broly and dupe Slug ... I nEed that broly

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
I would be happy if I pulled either one of phy/agl Broly or agl/teq Gogeta but...

Worst banner in Dokkan history for me, 8 multis on Gogeta and 4 multis on Broly, only new unit is int Pargus. Others are one ssj3 agl Goku which is rainbow now and a third dupe for int Gogeta. Now I'm sure that I'll never get ssj4 Gogeta. I put 300+ stones on every banner he was in and never got him.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Well you already have quite the team, with those two categories.
Great units from those are :
- The Free AGL Coat Goku, that you can rainbow, EZA, and farm to SA15 for free
- Same with the Free TEQ Coat Vegeta (both are incredible free units)
- STR Gogeta, especially with his upcoming EZA
- SSJ3 Goku, with his already here EZA, is also incredible
- SSJ4 Goku of course
- PHY Gotenks, seals, hard hitter
- And of course PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (open his bottom right path with the dupe)

Which of those have you increased the SA?

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Well you already have quite the team, with those two categories.
Great units from those are :
- The Free AGL Coat Goku, that you can rainbow, EZA, and farm to SA15 for free
- Same with the Free TEQ Coat Vegeta (both are incredible free units)
- STR Gogeta, especially with his upcoming EZA
- SSJ3 Goku, with his already here EZA, is also incredible
- SSJ4 Goku of course
- PHY Gotenks, seals, hard hitter
- And of course PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (open his bottom right path with the dupe)

Which of those have you increased the SA?
Str Gogeta is max level and only lacks one dupe to unlock his last path
PHY SSJ3 Gotenks is max level but has 0 potencial
PHY Gotenks has one dupe but I havent leveled his special yet
SSJ4 Goku?? You mean Gogeta? He is max level and has 1 dupe
Both free units have 0 work done

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
100 stones nice, I will be back to 1000 for AGL Cooler.

Did one single and got dupe Paragus, which is what I wanted. Now everyone in Broly gang has a dupe. I kinda want a dupe got TEQ Godku but he is unfeatured on every banner so I can wait.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Str Gogeta is max level and only lacks one dupe to unlock his last path
PHY SSJ3 Gotenks is max level but has 0 potencial
PHY Gotenks has one dupe but I havent leveled his special yet
SSJ4 Goku?? You mean Gogeta? He is max level and has 1 dupe
Both free units have 0 work done
OK, so you can add SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ4 Gogeta to the team, they're really buff units.
My team would be
- Gogeta Blue
- STR Gogeta
- PHY SSJ3 Gotenks
- TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta
- Free Goku (if you can manage their EZA)
- Free Vegeta (if you can manage their EZA)

The last two could swap with either PHY Gotenks and SSJ3 AGL Goku depending on their SA/EZA state. (AGL Goku is a beast once EZA-ed)

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
OK, so you can add SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ4 Gogeta to the team, they're really buff units.
My team would be
- Gogeta Blue
- STR Gogeta
- PHY SSJ3 Gotenks
- TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta
- Free Goku (if you can manage their EZA)
- Free Vegeta (if you can manage their EZA)

The last two could swap with either PHY Gotenks and SSJ3 AGL Goku depending on their SA/EZA state. (AGL Goku is a beast once EZA-ed)
Thanks so much for the help

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Free stones mean an extra two pulls hoping for a Gogeta dupe!

PHY Bulma and AGL Skinny Buu

Shit.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Wow AGL Broly is really a beast when he gears up a bit.
I'm trying a pure Sayians/Movie Bosses Hybrid team, it's pretty fun.

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20190213-013151.png
Screenshot_20190215-075953.png

Been saving since beginning of October only spending 400 on the New year's banners. Used nearly all of it including top grossing. Only have 50 stones left rn.

Also pulled a bunch of stuff missed out on since saving for this banner, INT Hercule, STR GT Goku, AGL West Kai. Rainbowed PHY SSJ3 and SSJ4 Gogeta.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Well... grats for the patience to not spend stones for all that time and for the pulls!
Sure this show how important is to save stones for specific banners with great units and even with that large amount of stones is possible to not have everything rainbowed!
Keep your wallets closed and store stones! :D

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some poor bastard can save 1k stone and still get shit all. I'm literally 2 multi pulls away from that poor loser's fate. If I don't pull Gogeta Blue in those last two pulls I will uninstall the game lol.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Some poor bastard can save 1k stone and still get shit all. I'm literally 2 multi pulls away from that poor loser's fate. If I don't pull Gogeta Blue in those last two pulls I will uninstall the game lol.
Yup. There were some people in the reddit having the same fate. RNGesus is a cruel mistress. Thoughts & prayers ain't doing shit.

But toilet pulls...

/s

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
RNG is also part of the fun, but I say that they should implement a % raise for each pull to avoid these absolute unlucky cases. Like every pull your % of SSR/Featured SSR raises of 1-5% until a max of x%

But they wont gain anything from that I suppose....

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RNG is also part of the fun, but I say that they should implement a % raise for each pull to avoid these absolute unlucky cases. Like every pull your % of SSR/Featured SSR raises of 1-5% until a max of x%

But they wont gain anything from that I suppose....

Think that's basically why they introduced the coins with Year 4.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Broly side done, was worth saving up all these months.
Now the hunt for Cooler/Turles begins.
IMG-0574.jpg

IMG-0575.jpg

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Like everyone else, used those stones and EZA ones for an immediate 4 more summon on Broly even though I shouldnt have.

Got my last STR Broly (now rainbow), and another Super 17. Nothing else beyond that, and no Broly (PHY or AGL) or Paragus (typo) in sight. Sigh..

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Top tier suppport, next to AGL Turles. Great links, damage reduction, decent damage for a floater.

LR Cooler, AGL Broly and AGL Turles are locked choices for me. LR Beerus once I manage to awaken him ...
I'm considering this Frieza, STR Broly, and the new Free Rainbow Broly also.
And I also have 90% STR Janemba, 55% EZA Broly, 55% PHY Cooler

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
LR Cooler, AGL Broly and AGL Turles are locked choices for me. LR Beerus once I manage to awaken him ...
I'm considering this Frieza, STR Broly, and the new Free Rainbow Broly also.
And I also have 90% STR Janemba, 55% EZA Broly, 55% PHY Cooler
Are you running Movie Bosses under PHY Broly or Turles? Because the F2P Broly has the same name as the gacha one.
IMO the PHY Golden Fridge is ridiculously good, so good in fact he might be on main rotation (he has Prodigies link for Brolies and Brutal Beatdown for FP Cooler/Janemba). He also gives off the bat 6 Ki to LR Cooler.

LR Beerus/EZA Beerus would be dope too.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Are you running Movie Bosses under PHY Broly or Turles? Because the F2P Broly has the same name as the gacha one.
IMO the PHY Golden Fridge is ridiculously good, so good in fact he might be on main rotation (he has Prodigies link for Brolies and Brutal Beatdown for FP Cooler/Janemba). He also gives off the bat 6 Ki to LR Cooler.

LR Beerus/EZA Beerus would be dope too.
Yep, using Turles at the moment. I'm surprised by the INT Broly, he's pretty good also ! Will try swapping STR Broly for PHY Frieza, to get more of a support role.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Well, 100 stones got me 3 more Broly pulls.. And junk except for STR Janemba which I didn't have I guess.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
What's best for the hidden potential on AGL Broly and Phy GF? GF is a support unit so would you actually want to go for dodge maybe?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017