• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tried two more summons on Gogeta banner. Nothin good.

Gonna try and get two more summons (one being free) before callin it quits.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Was doing my second round of the Gogeta summon, was being greedy but it actually paid off.

The new Gogeta (his SA animation is great)
Gogeta SSJ4
Toppo.

Rest was decent but I'll take those 3. I should have the medals to LR SSJ3 goku. The amount of times Phantom Majin dodged my supers I almost had to buy a new phone.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well....at least I rainbowed SS3 Gotenks.....

Done with the banners, oh well. Another time for Gogeta!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I died on Broly's stage, might actually have to thnk about a team composition and pay attention during the fight for once!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Broly's stronger than I expected. I went in with an un-awakened Movie Heroes team, it had LR SSj3 Goku tho, and dude ripped through it. Yikes lol.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I actually died on the 20 stamina version because I underestimated how much he'd hurt my INT Gogeta. Oops.

Gogeta event is piss-easy.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course Nano would pull the Gogeta on his second multiple.

The 4th anniversary celebration is shit, so it looks like it's back to another 12 months without pulling on this shitty game. That means I would have gone 1.5 years without pulling a new on-banner dokkanfest unit.

3twRqyg.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

The 4th anniversary celebration is shit, so it looks like it's back to another 12 months without pulling on this shitty game. That means I would have gone 1.5 years without pulling a new on-banner dokkanfest unit.

3twRqyg.jpg

I saw that in Nano's video and I had the EXACT same response as you. Of course he fucking got Gogeta immediately.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey now, Nano's still not gotten the LR SS4 Goku yet.

But yeah, annoyed at how quick he got Gogeta lol.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had enough to do another multi for the free pull on the Broly banner and a 5th dupe of Omega Shenron dropped... no words.

So 800 stone, 24 multis in total - 12 on each banner. Maybe I should have just aimed for Blue Gogeta, at least then I would have probably gotten one out of the two.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Heroes awakened finally, did not even start Broly side. Now gimme STR Gogeta EZA.
I might change LR SSJ3 Goku for TEQ Tapion since this team just hungers for Rainbow orbs.

IMG-0573.jpg

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to SA+ the AGL Broly once EZA without using Kais ?
Edit : Crap, out of money too ... and 9M for the 2nd to last EZA step? :(

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I did a second rotation on both banner because... I had 350 stones and why not? Decided to save anyway until the next discounted banner. An 1 on the RD banner.
Notable units: 1xTEQ SSJ Goku (1st dupe), 1xSTR SSJ Vegeta (new!), 1xINT Paragus (2nd dupe),1x AGL Mighty Mask LR(new).

So... well, I think it was not so worth it, lol! No Broly at the end, but at least I got Gogeta. Now Working on gathering medals to awaken all these new units!

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017

3twRqyg.jpg

Keep trying unti you pull him. That's what I did and got Gogeta and two dupes.

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
That is absolutely terrible advice, what's wrong with you. stones aren't free
True this. After this is a Gacha game.

So after doing my second round trying going for Gogeta, I finally got him on my free summon multi. So for only 250 stones got me 2 copies of the new Goku, Vegeta, and 1 SS Gogeta. Will probably doing 1 more round on the Broly Banner before saving up for the 4th anniversary.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
As someone who can't get free stones in story and most missions don't burn them all unless you willing to pay with money for a mobile game you will delete at some point

Ignoring fact I burned my 250 and didn't get one new unit on Super banner.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who can't get free stones in story and most missions don't burn them all unless you willing to pay with money for a mobile game you will delete at some point

Ignoring fact I burned my 250 and didn't get one new unit on Super banner.

I've been playing almost daily for almost 4 years now...

Ultimately, you spend money on what you enjoy. I still derive enjoyment from the game.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

3twRqyg.jpg
I saw that in Nano's video and I had the EXACT same response as you. Of course he fucking got Gogeta immediately.
Hey now, Nano's still not gotten the LR SS4 Goku yet.

But yeah, annoyed at how quick he got Gogeta lol.
That's the exception, he almost always pulls the new unit in his first video (6 multis). It's annoying af
I'm not sure what it is but Nano's luck seems too good to be true. Yeah there's times where he hits dry spells (like the LR SSj4) but other times he keeps doing too well. It also feels weird watching his videos because it doesn't feel accurate.

Rhymestyle's videos though, those feel more authentic. He does good some videos, he does bad some videos, it feels like more of us than not. That's why his are the best to me.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
It's pretty clear that we also don't see everything on screen. There is nothing preventing him to do several re-runs of his pulls, to pick the "best" one (and by "best" I mean more marketable to his audience)

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I think Nano just has good streaks sometimes. He had a pretty lengthy no-LR streak going. Honestly, not pulling units is more marketable to me, because then you start to see the despair creep in over time.

It's just all RNG, and these boys spend a shitload of money on the game. I think he's put ~1000 stones into trying to get SS4 Goku with no avail.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I went from dying on the first run of the Broly event to killing his last phase in one turn (mostly due to a transformed Gogeta crit).

Man, after seeing the movie, watching all these new characters' supers is great.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Same. With the exception of Frieza/Goku LR, I wish I could fast forward or turn off most supers just to save time. But the Gogeta and Broly ones are real nice.

The ability to skip supers would be amazing. There are some real dumb ones, like SS4 Gogeta and its 50 billion different camera angles of the same shot (and that's probably not the worst one).

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else really not like SSJ Gogeta's super or just me? It's too much flashing light and shakiness, I don't like it. I don't like transformed Broly's SA all that much either.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I know it was only the 20 stamina one, but Gogeta transformed to Blue and one-shot that form of Broly. My god, it's beautiful.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Went for some of the sales and did a few more pulls. Got back to back Gogeta dupes and the SSG Vegeta!

Think I'm gonna take that as a sign to quit now while I'm ahead. Might try on the Broly banner again if I get some stones from the campaigns or events, but might just start saving again.

So since Gogeta auto crits once he transforms, would it just be prudent to go the full 20 for AA? Or would going for some crit still be good since that doesn't kick in until the transformation?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Bought the 32 pack and pulled again on Extreme. Got PHY Broly, now my movie boss team is GROSS. Can't wait to Dokkan him.