• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Spent all I had and managed to get SSB Gogeta, AGL Broly and 2 INT Paragus. Broly eludes me for now. Surprised I didn't see the SSG Goku and Vegeta.

Weirdly got a ton of STR Zamasu and he's not even a featured unit.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a place where I can seek immediate help for post pull depression?
See how you are 2 days from now because I was that way for a very long time. There's been times where I just stopped playing for months. I did good now but my luck has been horrible. Like, here's my track record.

UI Goku 2017 Christmas Banner - Got him
Ultimate Gohan - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
Kale and Caulifla - Got them
Rage Vegeta and Beerus - Got Beerus, got Rage Vegeta months later
LR Trunks - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
SSj3 Broly - Got him
PHY SSj Vegetto - Didn't get him
Universal Survival Banner - Got Bergamo and Fit Buu, got TEQ 17 and Toppo down the line
Kale - Got her
Angel Golden Frieza - Got him
LR Bojack - Didn't get him, got him down the line
TEQ VB - Didn't get him, got him down the line
STR Rose - Didn't get him, got him down the line
Tapion - Got both Tapions
SSj3 Bardock - Didn't get him
LR Vegetto - Got him 3 times
LR Gogeta - Got him 2 times
LR Goku Black - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him down the line
Turles - Didn't get him
Transforming Goku - Got him
Transforming Frieza - Got him
LR Goku and Frieza - Didn't get him
21 and 17 - Got 21
LR Cell - Didn't get him
Blugeta - Got him
LR Bardock - Didn't get him
FP SSj4 Goku - Didn't get him
Future Gohan - Didn't get him
Hit - Didn't get him
LR Trunks and Mai - Got them

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
As usual dokkan throws too many things to do on the same time, and the it will go back to "nothing to do" again...
Timing is not a good quality for dokkan.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well the last time I had an on new featured dokkanfest unit was from the 2017 Thanksgiving banner. Even the new year banner gave me the big middle fingers when it can to guaranteed dokkanfest and LR units.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did one more round on Broly, hoping to get dupe for AGL and PHY Broly... lol.
Thank you Dokkan Balls.

IMG-0571.jpg

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Well, 10 disappointing multis later, I have God Vegeta, and a shitload of STR Janemba.
Worst Dokkan Festival in a while for me.

Edit : what would be the best way to SA+ God Vegeta? Is there an event dropping SSR Super Sayian Vegeta ?

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
got 50 stones for my 2nd end of rotation on Broly, Wish me luck ...
Edit : Krilin + Rainbow + SSJ3 ...
=> Galick Gun Vegeta ... AGL Broly (HELL YEAH) ... And shitty Hell #17

Last one... Gohan, Rainbow...
=> PHY Super Buu ... meh

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Everything went according to plan and now I have 700 stones for banner where AGL Turles appears (hope it's Metal Cooler's).

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
team hits pretty damn hard,waiting to awaken lr beerus and for the beerus eza and this team is gonna be nuts

DzR8jdcWwAEtA4t.jpg:large

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Managed to do two more pulls with the EZA stones and managed to get the new Frieza and Meta Rildo lol

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see my trend of getting screwed on broly banners/rewarded on fusions continues into 2019.

GOGETA BANNER, 1 rotation:
- TEQ Great Ape Bardock, SSJ3 Gotenks (first dupe), TWO SSj4 Gogeta on the same multi (dupes 1 and 2), and then my free one got me TWO AGL GOGETAS! Which basically means my fusions are even more unstoppable since... I've got everyone now. Shouldn't be many things that can stop that team

BROLY BANNER (3 rotations or like 500 something stones)
- Notable pulls were TEQ Majin Vegeta (new), STR Frost (new), like 3 INT Cells, and 1st dupes of STR Janemba and PHY Omega. Obviously Broly was who I wanted the most and I only did Gogeta because they were discounted. Don't get me wrong, thrilled to have a powerhouse like that, but man, Broly would have been nice.

But worst of all, I wanted some of the newer SSRs. No AGL Broly of INT Paragus anywhere

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a few cards I didn't have but only SS3 Gotenks as a banner card on one 4-pull on each. Time to gather stones for another 3+1 on Gogeta

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to do the pulls during a pause from work, so here the result from my 2 rotations:

EXT Banner: 1xTEQ Buu(2nd dupe), 2xParagus INT, 1xTEQ Frieza Angel (4th dupe, so rainbowed him), 1xAGL Broly, 1xTEQ A18 (kimono edition)
Super Banner: 2xAGL Xeno Trunks, 1xPHY Super Trunks, 1xAGL Tapion (1st dupe), 1xPHY SSJ Vegeta, 1xTEQ Goku SSJ (the new one), 1xAGL SSB Gogeta! :D

So overall I feel it went quite good! Perfect would be to get also Broly if I do some more pulls... I still have more than 300 stones so I can definelty decide if to do so... (would be 2 rotations)
But I want to try at least one pull on the Rising Dragon banner. Hope to see some top grossing stones gift! :P

I wish good luck to who has still to do some pulls!

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Dope. Got 3 SSJ Brolys on my first step up run. Spent the rest of the 600-ish stones on Gogeta and finally got him on my final free pull. Toilet pulls ftw!

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 more multis got me SSG Vegeta, my most wanted card. Time to farm 50 more and complete for the free one.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Spent 7 bucks on one of the 30 stone packs in a blind rage last night and wound up with a Gogeta. So at least I have one of the two units, even if the rest of my pulls were absolute and utter trash. And at least my spending was very, very brief and not at all damaging to my wallet this time.

Congrats to everyone who got more good stuff.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man. How disappointing. Like 500 stones or something for Broly and I didn't get him.

Got 3 of the agl Broly, 2 Janemba, ssj3 Broly, Str Broly, Paragus... and a bunch of other trash I'll never use like kimono 18.

I hope we get top grossing stones. I didn't even do one round on Gogeta, I was so focused on Broly.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
One full rotation on each plus one multi on Broly.
Agl SSJ3 Goku (rainbow)
Phy SSJ3 Gotenks (new)
Phy SSJ Future Trunks (3rd dupe)
Phy SSJ2 Goku (trash)
Str Janemba (rainbow)
Int Turles x2 (rainbow)
Agl Great Ape Turles (rainbow)
Agl Broly (new)

Pretty trash for all those stones gone. What made it worse is getting Buu and Satan on my first two super pulls and then it being old units on the banner.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have that many stones so I did two pulls on the super banner and one on the extreme, got trash from the super but PHY Broly from the extreme. GO BROLY GO BROLY GO BROLY COME ON BROLY

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
One full EXT Rotation, got a SS3 Broly Dupe, and Masked Saiyan dupe, which, ok whatever.
2/4 Super and garbage so far. Will finish EZA and buy a 32 pack in order to get my other 2 super pulls and the rest will be when we get Top Grossing and Oldgeta EZA.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Man. How disappointing. Like 500 stones or something for Broly and I didn't get him.

Got 3 of the agl Broly, 2 Janemba, ssj3 Broly, Str Broly, Paragus... and a bunch of other trash I'll never use like kimono 18.

I hope we get top grossing stones. I didn't even do one round on Gogeta, I was so focused on Broly.

Once you awaken him, that Paragus is pretty amazing on a Pure Saiyans or Team-Up team, at least. Absurdly good Saiyan support.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Well today has been a wild ride.

After 1200 stones and no Broly or Gogeta, I bought one of the 30 stone pack to complete a Broly rotation and got him in the free multi.

After that I spend all day farming any single stone I could and ended up buying a 3 stone pack to reach 50. Voilà:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Well today has been a wild ride.

After 1200 stones and no Broly or Gogeta, I bought one of the 30 stone pack to complete a Broly rotation and got him in the free multi.

After that I spend all day farming any single stone I could and ended up buying a 3 stone pack to reach 50. Voilà:

That seems to be what happens. I spent all my stones and got jack, and then I spent $7 to finish a 50-stone multi-summon on Gogeta and got him. I'm just glad I didn't spend more than that.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Well, at the very least I managed to get the 2 dupes needed to rainbow STR 21, last dupe to rainbow EZA SSJ3 Goku, 2nd str Janemba dupe, 3rd int Zamasu dupe. And I got the Broly movie TEQ Goku so I now have a decent TEQ leader

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
agl broly is one of the best cards in the game ! dude does not care who attacks him he is a tanking monster

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did another random summon on the LR banner and got another LR Trunks/Mai. Now I'm just leveling these other cards up to increase the SA of these new cards. Just got the new Vegeta up to SA 10, now I'm on the Goku.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Heard the rates on this banner was terrible and went for the LR Trunks and Mai and it's safe to say I'm happy with my decision.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm trying not to be bummed by my lack of Broly since I did get the AGL version and Paragus, so I can run a nice pureblood saiyans team now, but I just am. I suppose it was only a matter of time though, I've had a pretty lucky streak recently with major banners. Future Gohan, Buu, Gogeta, LR Majin Vegeta all in Japan. And then all the stuff I got from the LR banner in global...