• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Hey now, Golden Frieza was still pretty new, and most people didn't have amazing Resurrected Warriors teams yet.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
It was hard because without AGF you were toasted. I do feel they will revamp difficulty for the 70% leaders.
Something like only specific units will do 100% damage (for example Vegito units against Buuhan EZA or SSJ4 units against Shenron EZA), while category does 50% damage and any other units deal zero.

EZA are balanced by no items allowed.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I like how we seem to have forgotten how EZA SSJ3 AGL Goku was so hard and multiple people complaining about it lol.

It was really hard at the time, for sure.

I remember being frustrated as hell that I needed to have basically perfect rotations and orb placement every time.

Now I have a team that literally didn't need me to look at the screen except for the last level lol

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Having both Resurrected Frieza and the Transforming TEQ Frieza make the SSJ3 EZA amazingly easy. Last time I had to struggle to level 30 with Kid Buu as a leader, and it took forever.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Finished both Buu and SSJ3 Goku stages. Now I just need zenny to actually get them awakened. Need to see what options there are but I might just farm friend summons for now.

Could also try the later stages of the EZAs.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Had enough to do my 4/5 on the LR banner after EZA.
Pulled AGL Turles and don't even know what to do with him.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I was sure that there was available an EZA for the AGL Buu too... I suppose there is for JP and we will get it later... :\ (I have him rainbow so I was excited!!)
Anyway done both EZA...

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Finally the Broly celebration is coming, fuck. I guess we'll get the first part of the celebration next week and then 2 weeks from then the banners drop.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A month after the movie's global premiere

xKLpno2.gif

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Finished both Buu and SSJ3 Goku stages. Now I just need zenny to actually get them awakened. Need to see what options there are but I might just farm friend summons for now.

Could also try the later stages of the EZAs.
Was in the exact same situation, and did a few rounds over 30 from Buu's EZA. 1,5M / level, quite fast and easy with a sufficient team.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was sure that there was available an EZA for the AGL Buu too... I suppose there is for Jap and we will get it later... :\ (I have him rainbow so I was excited!!)
Anyway done both EZA...
You might want to use JP when referring to the Japanese version instead of Jap, which is a slur. Just a heads-up.

I'm almost certain that the timing of this stuff must have been determined by some outside factors, there's no way the developers would botch the timing of the release this badly if they had control, right?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
You might want to use JP when referring to the Japanese version instead of Jap, which is a slur. Just a heads-up.

I'm almost certain that the timing of this stuff must have been determined by some outside factors, there's no way the developers would botch the timing of the release this badly if they had control, right?

Corrected, thx for the advice. Italian here, so i didn't know it was a bad thing to write Jap instead of JP.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They probably wanted the GL celebration to coincide with JP's 4 year anniversary celebration? Who knows.

As an aside, they need to update all of Transformation Goku's formes with unique SAs. Not a good look when even f2p cards have better looking SAs than your Dokkanfest ones.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The old Kamehameha SA from the side was way better than the weird diagonal one that we have now.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Should be a real "fun" WT waiting for the Movie events to finally drop afterwards...

Btw, do we get anything to do in the first half of the celebration (thinking of those crazy F2P units), or does everything drop with the actual banners?

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can farm the EZA units, though they don't awaken/EZA until the banners and stuff drop, or around that time.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Should be a real "fun" WT waiting for the Movie events to finally drop afterwards...

Btw, do we get anything to do in the first half of the celebration (thinking of those crazy F2P units), or does everything drop with the actual banners?
There's the story levels in the part 1 celebration which includes the following drops:
  • Vegeta & medals to dokkan to SSB Vegeta
  • Goku
  • Base Broly
  • Final Form Frieza
Part 2 adds more levels to the story where you get the medals to awaken the rest. That's also when the EZA for the farmable SSB Vegeta, farmable SSB Goku and the gacha AGL Broly drop as well.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
WT is shit in purest form, but on the other hand those 40 stones are appealing.
I might hire my gf to farm it for me in exchange for dinner.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Fun story at the Broly movie yesterday. Fiancee and I get to our seats and the guy next to me starts doing the Kid Buu EZA when I load mine up. Start talking about Dokkan for a bit and he asks how long I've been playing and my fiancee just busts out laughing. I had a good year on him. xD

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
What sort of teams do people run for WT? I've never really seriously tried at one. I see LR Broly come up a lot and I do have him.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
What sort of teams do people run for WT? I've never really seriously tried at one. I see LR Broly come up a lot and I do have him.

There's a standard team I see (and use). LR Broly friend, your own LR Broly or equivilant for a leader (I use the transforming TEQ Frieza), TEQ Jaco and INT Chiaotzu for stuns, then supporting units vary on what you havein your roster.

For me I use the STR Vegeta that changes AGL orbs to STR, then INT Raditz and OG Broly for AOE damage. It works well enough, but the standards are definitely the two stunners. Each time you start a new battle, the first time they show up, the whole enemy team is stunned. Makes for quick work

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
WT is LR Broly spam shitfest and all teams are build around him.

Mine is LR SBR Goku (leader), LR Broly, STR Rose, PHY Black, INT GT Frieza, PHY GT Cel.
Then I literally just spam Ghost Ushers,Tree of Might and King Yenmas (50~60 per WT) until I am bored.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Important to keep in mind that on the higher difficulties (x30 definitely, not sure about the lower ones), in 90% of the situations you cannot risk being hit by an opponent, even on a normal attack. The enemy team's stats are so inflated that a regular punch by a good unit can one shot you.

That's why Teq Jaco and INT Chiaotzu are so valuable, they allow you to save some Ghost Ushers or Yemmas.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah my usual team is Broly + Broly, a good STR Leader, TEQ Jaco and INT Chiaotzu, and orb changers. This WT will be the one to try the new STR Good Buu rebirth.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
There's a standard team I see (and use). LR Broly friend, your own LR Broly or equivilant for a leader (I use the transforming TEQ Frieza), TEQ Jaco and INT Chiaotzu for stuns, then supporting units vary on what you havein your roster.

For me I use the STR Vegeta that changes AGL orbs to STR, then INT Raditz and OG Broly for AOE damage. It works well enough, but the standards are definitely the two stunners. Each time you start a new battle, the first time they show up, the whole enemy team is stunned. Makes for quick work
WT is LR Broly spam shitfest and all teams are build around him.

Mine is LR SBR Goku (leader), LR Broly, STR Rose, PHY Black, INT GT Frieza, PHY GT Cel.
Then I literally just spam Ghost Ushers,Tree of Might and King Yenmas (50~60 per WT) until I am bored.

I don't have the Teq Jaco and Int Chiaotzu unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if I've used them for points due to not knowing their value.

Do have some of the others mentioned like Broly, Str Vegeta, Str Rose, Teq Frieza, and Phy Black though. I also have that Str Buu that just got the rebirth. I'm sure I can come up with something.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just realised I can run a Movie Bosses lead over Resurrected Warrior and replace the dead weight(INT Golden Frieza) from my WT team with an OP support, yay!

So I'm looking at: AGL Turles, LR Broly, STR Rose, PHY Goku Black, TEQ Jaco, INT Chiaotzu + Friend LR Broly

Don't know yet whether I should replace Goku Black with INT Metal Cooler. Advice?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Just realised I can run a Movie Bosses lead over Resurrected Warrior and replace the dead weight(INT Golden Frieza) from my WT team with an OP support, yay!

So I'm looking at: AGL Turles, LR Broly, STR Rose, PHY Goku Black, TEQ Jaco, INT Chiaotzu + Friend LR Broly

Don't know yet whether I should replace Goku Black with INT Metal Cooler. Advice?
I'm doing similar but doing Resurrected Warriors.
INT G. Frieza
LR Broly
Almost LR Broly
LR Metal Coola
Teq Jaco
EZA Cell or SS3 Bardock
Friend Broly

Once I Dokkan AGL Turles I'll probably swap him in for somebody.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did an impulse pull on the NY banner and got the last Jiren dupe I needed and LR SSJ3 Goku! Pretty happy and from the looks of things I can use the upcoming F2P Goku to get his SA up.

Anyone think they'll throw any banners at us between the end of Buu and the Movie banners? Or would we probably not see Cooler and Black until after?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
My Team:

AGL Turles (Leader)
STR Broly (not LR the other one)
STR Majin Vegeta (agl->str orb changer)
AGL Golden Frieza (tank)
AGL Android 18 (orb changer) -> (I have the new Majin Buu orb changer but miss a couple of medals to awaken him, tomorrow!)
INT Raditz (for the lower wt levels has a good aoe damage)

Friend LR Broly

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
My WT team is Pure Sayains this time

Sparkling Vegeta as leader
Lr broly
Lr agl majin vegeta
Weekend Raditz
Phy Berserk Kale
Rainbow STR Godku

Most characters are multiple attackers or multiple character special attackers

If lucky on rotation they can wipe out a whole team

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Doing the JP tournament on the side since I have the new Broly there. Him being so self-sufficient with ki is sooooo nice.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I am trying my best to stay in top 5000 but my god the grind is gonna kill me
Dx2ptYrWkAMU_H8.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time in ages I don't think I can even be bothered to go for 30 million. I'm so tired of it, and I don't need the kais. I'm for sure doing 20 consecutive wins but idk if I'll do any more.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to aim for top 20k at the very least. That SSJ2 Great Saiyaman art is fire, but why are we getting both Great Saiyaman and Boujack as prizes? Will that be the norm from now on? That would explain why WT competition seems to fierce this time around.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
This is me speculating but I think Part 1 will be Goku vs Vegeta DF and Part 2 will have LR SSJ4 Gogeta as a new gacha summon.

I do think Gogeta is coming (the figures are tied to Dokkan so it's obvious) but it would be weird having a new Dokkanfests stage added without a new unit properly tied to it (if it is LR Gogeta it would be something like 35 medals on both stages)

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they will be transforming units ala Goku, Frieza and part 2 will have LR SSJ4 Gogeta

I don't know if they would transform (since fusing would mean we would get 2 more Gogeta, but they could go Super Full power shit like they did with Teq SSJ4 Goku) and probably something like a new Gogeta LR (and it could be a dual one against SSB Vegito since that's another figure revealed)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I do think Gogeta is coming (the figures are tied to Dokkan so it's obvious) but it would be weird having a new Dokkanfests stage added without a new unit properly tied to it (if it is LR Gogeta it would be something like 35 medals on both stages)
It could work exactly like LR Goku and Frieza (new Dokkanfestival and then LRs uses medals from both).

Also I wonder how they will handle Gogeta's EZA on GLB, I hope they won't postpone it.