• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, SCREW these drops. Finished LR Trunks and figured "Hey, let's farm some medals from these story events. Oh, I need some future trunks- Vegeta Blue medals". Except the last stage has either trunks OR vegeta OR training items. Almost a full stamina bar gone and I got about 2 medals for Vegeta, the rest being training mostly.

Hate that. And nothing's boosted so the rates are just bad

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
My (admittedly not very high to begin with) hype for the movie banners is decreasing as I watch YouTube whales spending hundreds / thousands of stones and barely getting new units.

Doesn't help that the banners are crap.

Hope they tweak them a bit for Global.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
My (admittedly not very high to begin with) hype for the movie banners is decreasing as I watch YouTube whales spending hundreds / thousands of stones and barely getting new units.

Doesn't help that the banners are crap.

Hope they tweak them a bit for Global.
This is a RNG/gacha game, Movie banners are no different from previous ones.

You could get three Gogetas on your first multi or none in 5000 stones, such is life.
That's why spending money on gacha is just one big mistake.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
The SA20 i will do when the campaign is active.

1aTHdJn.png

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Got three 20 x medals drop today and finished LR Trunks.
Pretty much did it casually without any refreshes since he dropped and barely made it.
Used 10 30% Kais and 5 worked so just Kai'd the rest.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
It seems like it's been absolutely forever since there's been a B2G1F summon event, and yet this game still stays on top of the charts. What on Earth are people buying stones for lately? The banners have seemed terrible, unless I'm missing something..?

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like it's been absolutely forever since there's been a B2G1F summon event, and yet this game still stays on top of the charts. What on Earth are people buying stones for lately? The banners have seemed terrible, unless I'm missing something..?
The japanese version of the game is the one that hit #1 and they have the movie celebration going on along with 3+1 multis

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which especially makes me wonder why the Global version is still topping the charts... What are people spending money for?! And will that 3+1 banner hit Global at some point?
global hasn't had a big top grossing reward since the last dual dokkanfest iirc (goku and Frieza), or maybe the Goku and Frieza LR. Those were hype events/cards.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Top Grossing JP got me good. 1 Gogeta, 2 Movie Goku and Vegeta and 2 SS3 PHY tenks.

Might be playing JP for fun now.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly, so how on Earth is it maintaining all this momentum?!
I don't really know what you're getting it. Why are people still playing the game? I thought your question was why it was topping the charts but it's not, most of the time. And it hasn't in a while. It's just doing its thing.

I think we got 14 stones for top grossing during the fullpower/ fuck you thank-you banner

That's why I said "big" :p

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
GLB is hitting top charts due to stone sales, people are stocking up for Movie Banners.
We should be getting 20+19 stones and celebration card tonight.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After the pooptacular thanksgiving and christmas celebrations I wouldn't be so optimistic either. A single discount summon? Are you kidding me?

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Prediction. We get Kimono Android 20 & 19 SSRs. Or we get a Android 20/19 LR. 👀

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
According to Team Dokkaner the best banner in history of Dokkan is dropping tonight on both GLB/JP.
He teases something LR related.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Give us a banner that only has LR characters in the pool and can do single summon only for free LR.

( I can rainbow my LR Rose n Zamasu or Majin Vegeta then)

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Dropping that type of banner before global gets movie banner would be cruel and totally expected from this company. They know whales going throw money at it

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Dropping that type of banner before global gets movie banner would be cruel and totally expected from this company. They know whales going throw money at it
I am sorry but guaranteed LR banner would shit all over the Movie Banner.

Could be a banner where 5 OG LRs are featured units and you have guaranteed featured LR per multi.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, people have definitely been stocking up and buying the sale stones for the movie banners. If this was last year I probably would have done the same too, but I have since stopped spending so much money on this game.

Curious about this possible new banner, i'd have no problems spending stones on it since i'm coolling on the movie banners with each passing day.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
A guaranteed LR banner would definitely be tempting, but depending I'd still probably only do a few pulls to save for the movie banners.

I wonder if there's a catch though. Like it's a multi step banner where the third guarantees an LR.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what this banner will be, hmm. I might pull on it a few times before the movie one if it's good or at least drop a few stones. We'll see.

Maybe it'll be a banner that'll give us guaranteed 120/150 units and LRs? Idk. What I do know is that the banner will somehow be better than that double rates LR banner that jpn just had. The idea of something being better than that is wild so we'll see.

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
A guaranteed LR banner would definitely be tempting, but depending I'd still probably only do a few pulls to save for the movie banners.

I wonder if there's a catch though. Like it's a multi step banner where the third guarantees an LR.

So to clear something, when people say "guaranteed" would mean like at least one LR per multi?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
rz4epf6lom721.png

JPN is getting a special gacha banner and stone sale announced on 1/1. Yep it's coming.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they are murdering JP players with the amount of shit to pull on.
Strike iron while It's hot, huh.

I would still pick AGL Turles over any LR.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Announced

373t527vzm721.jpg

Yeah that's one thing that we've got on GBL that they don't do on the JPN banner, we're having time to breathe and gather stones. They've had great banner back to back and it doesn't stop which results in them not only losing stones but money, just crazy. For all the crap we get here at least we can say we're using less money than they are.