• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Turles and SSBE Vegeta on GLB and GLB forever redeemed.
No Turles is a crime.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
LOL, why is Omega there? At least Turles or Metal Cooler... still gonna pull on Broly's first on my JP account since it's butts and I have better movie bosses.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
LOL, why is Omega there? At least Turles or Metal Cooler... still gonna pull on Broly's first on my JP account since it's butts and I have better movie bosses.
Omega is in Full Power, Banana Broly is the mystery, unless he is for the EZA AGL Broly.
Man, If they copy these on GLB...

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Omega is in Full Power, Banana Broly is the mystery, unless he is for the EZA AGL Broly.
Man, If they copy these on GLB...
Blah!

Anyway, 2nd multi, bless up Bamco. 🙌 Damn scouter did the fakeout with AGL Tao, then graced me with his presence.

oR0iiNel.jpg

Didn't get any other new units with the rest of the first set of multis. Will get another 150 and see what happens with Gogeta's.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Did a multi with an old jpn account I almost never use and got gogeta xD

Hopefully this doesn't fuck with my luck in global in the future.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Definitely fucked

Did some quests to get a few stones to reach 50 and got Broly on the first multi.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder.

If Janemba is on Super Buu's banner then what are the chances he'll be on Buus and the Broly one both? I wonder if they'll switch one of them out for Turles.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, those banners kind of hurt.

Still, how's the rerooling going on JPN nowadays? Any current methods? I'm sure they'll hit top grossing soon and I might want to reroll for a Broly

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They could always put Turles on Buu's Banner ;o)
Scamco knows they made Turles almost too good and now he is very desired card.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yikes, those banners kind of hurt.

Still, how's the rerooling going on JPN nowadays? Any current methods? I'm sure they'll hit top grossing soon and I might want to reroll for a Broly
Dunno about the methods, but it's super dry for rerolling right now, even with a potential top grossing. Your best bet is probably during the 4th anniversary next month.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Turles for the 4th anni. Makes sense they'd want you to only go after Broly consider who is getting a EZA next month.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The old Broly multi-hit boss mechanic is back!

TFwzHSdl.jpg

The big boy hits hard. Way too many close calls.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017

Truth: "We will rainbow BOTH in this video"
Gogeta: "Hah, nope, those stones are ALL for me; Gotenks, give him hell"

if he can't do it what horrible luck awaits for everyone else on glb?

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Cool. 150 stones on Gogeta and not even a featured unit. I mean, it's not like I haven't been stupid blessed, got that future gohan lead and transforming buu recently, but it still sucks to not see a single new unit. Oh well, waiting for Broly on global.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Almost everything on the Gogeta Blue banner is appealing. Want all the new cards, still need ssj4 Gogeta, would love dupes for the Gotenks. Only units I don't need are the Int Gogeta and EZA Goku.

Same for the Broly banner. Need every card except for Omega shenron and janemba.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
So refreshing having a transforming unit change so early without any other requirements. Can't wait for Broly in GBL.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the RNG in this game varies. I saw Rhymstyle do a video with 355 stones and thus far the only thing he got was that SSj3 Goku and Gotenks. He was pissed.

Me I'm only going in with around idk 600-800 stones. Usually on these dual dokkans that's the amount of stones it takes me to get at least 1 of both main guys. If I can't get it then I probably won't summon anymore on those banners out of principle. I've seen some people like Nanogenix and D-Free to amazing with less than 1k stones but seen others who put in 1k and get destroyed. Given my luck hasn't been good I hope it works out.

I posted it pages ago but here are my summons for the past year or so.

UI Goku 2017 Christmas Banner - Got him
Ultimate Gohan - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
Kale and Caulifla - Got them
Rage Vegeta and Beerus - Got Beerus, got Rage Vegeta months later
LR Trunks - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
SSj3 Broly - Got him
PHY SSj Vegetto - Didn't get him
Universal Survival Banner - Got Bergamo and Fit Buu, got TEQ 17 and Toppo down the line
Kale - Got her
Angel Golden Frieza - Got him
LR Bojack - Didn't get him, got him down the line
TEQ VB - Didn't get him, got him down the line
STR Rose - Didn't get him, got him down the line
Tapion - Got both Tapions
SSj3 Bardock - Didn't get him
LR Vegetto - Got him 3 times within 2 3 +1 rounds
LR Gogeta - Got him 2 times within 2 3 + 1 rounds
LR Goku Black - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him down the line
Turles - Didn't get him, summoned a lot
Transforming Goku - Got 1 of him within 2 3 + 1 rounds
Transforming Frieza - Got 1 of him within 2 3 + 1 rounds
LR Goku and Frieza - Didn't get him, summoned a lot
21 and 17 - Got 21, didn't get 17, summoned a lot
LR Cell - Didn't get him
Blugeta - Got him
LR Bardock - Didn't get him
FP SSj4 Goku - Didn't get him
Future Gohan - Didn't get him
Hit - Didn't get him

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much going to try to aim for just one copy of each Gogeta and Broly. Not hoping for any more than that, though I hope I get the other new cards on each banner too.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Just as I suspected.
STR Buu cards got added to GLB database (although untranslated).

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I seriously want Turles as much as Gogeta/Broly. I might summon on whatever Scamco puts him on, even if It's shit banner.

If STR Buu has Janemba on, Turles chances on GLB go up.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting thing to note. In the games mission files it's specifically saying that for a new years celebration, there is going to be a part 2 (part 1 ends on the 15th of January) which tells me that's when we get Gogeta and Broly (goes with when the movie comes out in the west)

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Lame. Was hoping there were three separate EZAs for AGL Broly and the free Goku/Vegeta Blues for all the stones. It's just like the Family Kamehameha EZA.

Also, of course everyone has Gogeta Blue friends up. Set Broly, you jerks! :(

I feel just looking at this is killing my luck for when the banner comes around. Congrats!

Haha, hopefully it'll be okay on your end. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Another day, another fuck up on GLB.
They removed Future Gohan's event even though it was supposed to last til the end of December.

GLB's team was fired and replaced by wooden manequins.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
So Extra stones if you complete LR Trunks before his campaign begins. Welp, Good thing I got him rainbowed already.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The problem with LR Trunks campaign is that F2P Androids and Future are pure ass, so running them is annoying. unlike godlike Ginyu squad for Frieza.
I might just Kai him up and call it a day (I have 93 Kais).I still need 200 medals so I hope I will make it before it goes away.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I only have 51 medals but he rainbowed just can't be arsed grinding that many when get only 7-10 medals per drop. Unless the JP campaign that is on gives medal bonuses depending on characters in team

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Damn. Rhyme used 865 stones and pulled 1 new Goku, 2 Paraguses and 1 Base Broly. Rough. Well that's what happens when you have a lot of your other units rainbowed but hey he came away with something.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The F2P EZA Blues are solid units. Pretty tanky under my Movie Heroes team. Also, the EZA event is easy, so no worries about hitting a big wall like the other events.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
With STR Buu coming mid January I wonder if that means the movie banners will drop in GBL at the end of the month? That'd be about two weeks after the film releases international give or take, which was around when they dropped for JPN.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
With STR Buu coming mid January I wonder if that means the movie banners will drop in GBL at the end of the month? That'd be about two weeks after the film releases international give or take, which was around when they dropped for JPN.
I think given the units were added to the game he's dropping within the next few days as part of the New Year's Celebration. Part 1 of the celebration ends mid-January so when Part 2 starts that's when the film releases so the movie banner can be added to Part 2.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I think given the units were added to the game he's dropping within the next few days as part of the New Year's Celebration. Part 1 of the celebration ends mid-January so when Part 2 starts that's when the film releases so the movie banner can be added to Part 2.

Ah true forgot that. Not sure why I thought it was mid January.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Still need around 500 ish medals for the LR, and im not sure if i will double do it, or maybe i will when they release his campaign.
if you don't just remember that you no longer get the 10 kais for getting him to SA 20. This time it will be 7 instead as the remaining three kais are only award if you had completed him before the campaign started

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
So I got completely screwed. My brand new tablet decided to stop working before I had a chance to back up my new Dokkan account. So me having extremely good luck and getting 2 of the new Hits is completely wasted.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Have a galaxy s9, and all day my game gets stuck on for loading screen at the title, anybody else experiencing this issue?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So I got completely screwed. My brand new tablet decided to stop working before I had a chance to back up my new Dokkan account. So me having extremely good luck and getting 2 of the new Hits is completely wasted.
It's possible to recover your account. See if this works. I've had my account recovered in the past.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4lua93/account_recovery_guide/
Have a galaxy s9, and all day my game gets stuck on for loading screen at the title, anybody else experiencing this issue?

Used to have a G7 and nah never experienced that. Hopefully you backed up your account so you can reinstall.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn. Apparently recovered my JPN account with LR SSJ3 Goku. With stones I had I did two multis and got Broly. This account was pretty good, happy to have it back!

Also for Global, got LR trunks done, FINALLY. Gonna work on random medals I need to awaken characters, nothing exciting happening until the movie I guess

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Missing 461 medals for Lr Trunks, i think i will farm it all today, was doing some math and if i spend my all stamina bar i can around 80 medals..

EDIT: after 48min now only missing 300!! close bois

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I hope you are not wasting precious stones for stamina refills.
Trunks will be on every weekend and I suspect his campaign is like three months away from GLB.

Anyway, Ginyu Squad might have been dethroned, if you are willing to put in orbs.

Screenshot-2018-12-28-Cards-Dokkan-Battle-Team-Builder.png