• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Cool, they drop in about 2 hours in JP according to DBZ.space. Here's to hoping my 200 stones gets one of the at least... who to pull for though. >.<

EDIT: Their dokkan events have just popped up on the announcements. Exciting.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, do you think Global will get that Gogeta EZA when we get the Movie banners or probably not since we're still behind on the others?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure the Gogeta EZA is hitting global when this movie stuff drops. Makes the most sense and they've pushed EZAs back in the past I believe.

These cards look nuts. Even if you don't get the Broly or Gogeta the other cards that come on the banner look crazy too. A few of those other cards are 100%ers. Nice.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The leader skills for the SSG cards are pretty solid:

Super Saiyan God Goku Godly Aura with a Varying Tempo
Leader Skill: Super TEQ Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100%

Super Saiyan God Vegeta Devastating Godly Fighting Spirit
Leader Skill: Super STR Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100%

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So basically...we're getting EZAs for the farmable Broly, Goku and Vegeta plus the Gogeta and we've got between a few weeks to a month to gather stones. That's not counting potential sales either.

Should be pretty good when this hits Global. Not sure how many stones I'll have by then but if I don't have at least one of them I'm callin BS on this game rofl.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The EZAs are for the farmable Goku and Vegeta, the ones with jackets. But the AGL Broly that gets the EZA could be a summonable card. Based on his team cost and the fact that you can split the 6 new cards down the middle to make it even 3 new cards on each banner seems like it will be summonable

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
WT rewards out. Somehow I was higher than expected and got the Cell, didn't play as much as I could have due to all the stuff going on too. They must have banned a lot of people this time around.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, looks like there were a bunch of modders. I went from outside of 30k to 14k LOL. I stopped at 22 million for the gold ticket SSR ticket, but I'll gladly take the Cell thanks.

Oh, apparently they fucked up?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance announced yeah somehow this WT was fucked up, yikes yeah they're going to fix this.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
EQUZLJH.jpg

Boom there it is!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Great, I did not get fucking WT rewards, as always I got shat on by bugs.
They better fix this shit and give me nice compensation or I am dropping Dokkan.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, looks like there were a bunch of modders. I went from outside of 30k to 14k LOL. I stopped at 22 million for the gold ticket SSR ticket, but I'll gladly take the Cell thanks.

Oh, apparently they fucked up?

Oh boy im hyped about this, when i stop playing the WT my place was around 17k so i hope i got down to bellow 10k so i can get at least 2 copy of Cell.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
My AGL Cells will have to wait like a bunch of Cell Jrs for their TEQ Papa until they fix the WT reward distribution. :(

At least it's officially acknowledged in game now, but a bit of a bummer with this happening and the JP banner not having dropped yet.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They seriously fucked up this time. In my opinion this is on par with that rates/TUR Broly art fuck up but hey, it's Global so enjoy your 3 stones.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yay my WT rewards just kicked in! Welcome home WT Cell ^^

iLUYQPQl.jpg

Seems about a bit less than the same spot I was before I stopped (1550).

Also, looks like everyone who got delayed rewards is getting the following:
- 5 x DS
- 3 x Silver WT SSR tickets
- 3 x Gold WT DB tickets
- 1 x Elder Kai

And everyone gets an extra 2 DS for the shenanigans.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Got my rewards, got 3 x Cell so all is forgiven (it seems I was boosted in the ranking).
Compensation is 5 stones, Kai and some tickets.
Everyone is getting 2 stones.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
My place on WT didn't change : (

oh well, anyway with the SSR ticket manage to pull the last copy i need to open all paths!

HmCpF7x.png

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
More, with login bonus and daily missions.
If STR Buu drops, it should drop with Kid Buu EZA so those are another 30 stones and 10+ from Kai story event.

Initial story Broly stuff might get added but won't go live for now.

Curious though, why are you thinking that STR Buu is next? He's on the next like but they could hold off on him for Broly and Gogeta

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Curious though, why are you thinking that STR Buu is next? He's on the next like but they could hold off on him for Broly and Gogeta

Broly and Gogeta will coincidence with international movie release or at least be around that time.
Buu will be at beginning to fill that gap over.

That's what I guess, but I think we will get first part of Broly story event soon.

What I wonder If they will speed up Gogeta's EZA for GLB or will we have to wait through Kid Buu/Vegeta/Beerus and Janemba. That would suck.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
What I wonder If they will speed up Gogeta's EZA for GLB or will we have to wait through Kid Buu/Vegeta/Beerus and Janemba. That would suck.

They could definitely just put Gogeta early if they want, especially if his weakness is some category that's already in the game for sometime (I'm guessing Gogeta will be weak to movie bosses which makes sense). Also, I'm pretty sure no one will complain about getting Gogeta's EZA early

Oct 25, 2017
Buu's category is part of some of the movie cards, Freeza's lead in particular. Yamcha's combination category is also needed for part of Paragus+Broly's passive

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck the banners are ASS.
Global save us.

Gogeta's:
Gogeta
SSJ Goku
SSJ Vegeta
SS4 Gogeta
SSJ3 Gotenks
INT Gogeta
EZA SS3 Goku

Broly's:
Broly
Fury Broly
Paragus
STR Janemba
PHY Omega
SS3 Broly
EZA LSSJ Broly

Last edited:

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
For both Broly and Gogeta they are in Enhanced transformation catagory but couldn't they have held the catagory for when Buu gets revealed. And for Combination catagory I swear we got a catagory in the game before the leader came out or am I remembering it wrong?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Global save us.

Gogeta's:
Gogeta
SSJ Goku
SSJ Vegeta
SS4 Gogeta
INT Gogeta
EZA SS3 Goku

Broly's:
Broly
Fury Broly
Paragus
STR Janemba
PHY Omega
SS3 Broly
EZA LSSJ Broly
tenor.gif

No Turles? The fuck lol. I'd add Turles to the Broly banner at least. Come on now.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Global save us.

Gogeta's:
Gogeta
SSJ Goku
SSJ Vegeta
SS4 Gogeta
INT Gogeta
EZA SS3 Goku

Broly's:
Broly
Fury Broly
Paragus
STR Janemba
PHY Omega
SS3 Broly
EZA LSSJ Broly

Oh that's unfortunate for some of the non movie units. Was rather hoping they'd throw Turles on the Broly banner since I never pulled for him.

I don't really need any of those other units either.