• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hit's biggest use will be probably Kaioken Blue's EZA because you can tell his weakness will be Universe 6.
But I got Champa as leader and that blocking Botamo so I might manage without him, especially if PHY typing will be effective (Berserk Kale, Kefla, Champa).

By the way, is there any way to check what place I got In WT right now?

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Got the Vegito animation, Rainbow Jiren.
Also the new Botamo.
Not gonna spend more on this.
We should get the info of new units in JP tomorrow.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Cell lvl 30 eza is hard af.. being trying to beat for 2h and nothing.. using a potara team because atm is the best team i have.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got the new Frost, a new Android 21 and another SSBKK off the discount. Would've be nice if they dropped that SSBKK EZA... >.>

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
TUR Broly: ki +3, atk 170%, hp/def 150% for Movies Bosses or ki +3, atk 170%, hp/def 130% for Max Power

Passive: ki +6, atk 130%, def 100%, Can transform after 4 turns

SP: Colossal damage to all enemies. Greatly raise atk for 1 turn

Transformed Broly:
Passive:
ki+8, atk 188%, def 120%
Guarrantee an additional atk and high chance for it to be a special atk.

SP: Immense damage and greatly reduce DEF

TUR Gogeta:
ki +3, atk 170%, hp / def 150% for Movie Heroes or ki +3, atk 170%, hp/def 130% for Fusion

Passive: atk and def 100%
Attacks are effective against all types
Medium chance to dodge all attacks
Can transform after 5 turns (if there are other conditions, they are not mentioned)

SP: Immense damage. Greatly raise atk for 1 turn

Transformed Gogeta:
Passive:
Atk and def 130%
Guarranteed critical for all attacks
High chance to dodge all attacks
SP: Immense damage, greatly raise atk and def for 3 turns.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I need that Broly. That LS is also made for the WT! XD

AGL Turles definitely showing up on Broly's banner. Shame AGL Cooler will probably drop after in GBL, but I'm guessing Transforming Super Buu will drop before since Gogeta and Broly are in the transforming category.

Want to know what the other banner cards look like with SSG Vegeta and such.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of ridiculous that we have to wait a month after Japan for those cards

Meanwhile global is left with a barebones christmas banner because they're saving the big guns for the Gogeta and Broly banners...

I would also like to echo how absurd the power increase from stage 29-30 of that Cell EZA was, Took me 7 tries with a a ton of luck. Kefla was absolutely USELESS; 160k from one normal attack, goodness.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god what the fuck.
Gogeta Blue crits with EVERY attack, not just first one.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Fucking embarrassing banner for Xmas no step ups tickets just a shitty one time discount and shit cards.

They making it easier and easier to skip for Broly banners

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Both sound great and those transformation mechanics sound alright too.

I feel a deep dread I will not pull either.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Broly and Gogeta are crazy. I need at least one of them but I'm not sure which one I need more. I've got all the units required for the perfect fusion team so the new Gogeta making it to the top of the category changes that. As for Broly, I still haven't gotten Turtles or FP Goku for those categories so I might need him more.

Guess we'll see in a few weeks lol.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Despite my best judgement seeing the responses here, went aheas and pulled twice. First gave me a Champa and Dyspo, so I take that as a win. Second gave me an AGL EZA Goten dupe. Not as good.

Save em up again I guess.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got Hit last night. Jesus Christ is his Dokkan Event kind of hard. He completely ignores evasion after his first or second phase and also can't be stunned.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll summon on Broly's banner before Gogeta's. While Gogeta's dope, most of my fusion team can get the job done. So far my fusion team's

- Leader: LR Gogeta (79%)
- SSj4 Gogeta (79%)
- INT SSj Gogeta (100%)
- PHY SSj3 Gotenks (79%)
- Ghosttenks (100%)
- Sealtenks (100%)

I can hold off on that.

But my full power squad is different. I don't have Turtles so Broly does well even if Turles isn't in that program.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll summon on Broly's banner before Gogeta's. While Gogeta's dope, most of my fusion team can get the job done. So far my fusion team's

- Leader: LR Gogeta (79%)
- SSj4 Gogeta (79%)
- INT SSj Gogeta (100%)
- PHY SSj3 Gotenks (79%)
- Ghosttenks (100%)
- Sealtenks (100%)

I can hold off on that.

But my full power squad is different. I don't have Turtles so Broly does well even if Turles isn't in that program.

I might do the same. I don't have Full Power at all right now but I have LR Gogeta.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I might do the same. I don't have Full Power at all right now but I have LR Gogeta.
You're right about that too. I tried to get FP Goku and didn't get him. Actually looking at all these banners these past few months, well this year, my luck hasn't been good.

I was curious so I looked at all the new banners that dropped this year and here's who I got and didn't get when the banners dropped

UI Goku 2017 Christmas Banner - Got him
Ultimate Gohan - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
Kale and Caulifla - Got them
Rage Vegeta and Beerus - Got Beerus, got Rage Vegeta months later
LR Trunks - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him months later
SSj3 Broly - Got him
PHY SSj Vegetto - Didn't get him
Universal Survival Banner - Got Bergamo and Fit Buu, got TEQ 17 and Toppo down the line
Kale - Got her
Angel Golden Frieza - Got him
LR Bojack - Didn't get him, got him down the line
TEQ VB - Didn't get him, got him down the line
STR Rose - Didn't get him, got him down the line
Tapion - Got both Tapions
SSj3 Bardock - Didn't get him
LR Vegetto - Got him 3 times
LR Gogeta - Got him 2 times
LR Goku Black - Didn't get him when the banner dropped, got him down the line
Turles - Didn't get him
Transforming Goku - Got him
Transforming Frieza - Got him
LR Goku and Frieza - Didn't get him
21 and 17 - Got 21
LR Cell - Didn't get him
Blugeta - Got him
LR Bardock - Didn't get him
FP SSj4 Goku - Didn't get him
Future Gohan - Didn't get him
Hit - Didn't get him

Given these past few months hopefully I do well with these Broly and Gogeta banners.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So did 4 multi and got hit and a dupe goku instinct, and some more units... Now saving for gogeta and broly, still over 500 Stones!
Happy Also with my almost (3 dupes) Rainbow champa! :)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Given these past few months hopefully I do well with these Broly and Gogeta banners.

I've been in a weird spot the past few months. Aside from Bluegeta, I've missed most of the actually good featured units (FP Goku, MVP 17, SSJ3 Bardock) for a while now, but I've lucked out and pulled "weaker" featured units like Hit and Future Gohan.

I'm hoping I'll at least get one of the two new movie units, but we'll see what happens.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in a weird spot the past few months. Aside from Bluegeta, I've missed most of the actually good featured units (FP Goku, MVP 17, SSJ3 Bardock) for a while now, but I've lucked out and pulled "weaker" featured units like Hit and Future Gohan.

I'm hoping I'll at least get one of the two new movie units, but we'll see what happens.
The same and it sucks. Guess it all goes into the luck of the movie banners.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So are we expecting a STR Gogeta EZA announcement in the next couple days alongside the launch of the banners?

Curious if the banners will be step up with tickets. It'd certainly be nice to see though.

I don't know who I'd go for first between the two. But I'll definitely shoot for both.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So are we expecting a STR Gogeta EZA announcement in the next couple days alongside the launch of the banners?

Curious if the banners will be step up with tickets. It'd certainly be nice to see though.

I don't know who I'd go for first between the two. But I'll definitely shoot for both.

We don't really know when the EZA will be, or if there even is going to be one. But the banners will likely be step-ups with tickets, yes.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
We don't really know when the EZA will be, or if there even is going to be one. But the banners will likely be step-ups with tickets, yes.

I'm 99.99% certain STR Gogeta's getting the EZA. All of the old +3 ki, +3000 ATK leaders Gogeta was with have gotten it, his opposite INT Janemba got it, and he's been added to the Red Stone list, every single other unit on it being an EZA unit.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
I go take a 2 hour nap earlier in the day and the mother f***er i left in my dust at 40 mill managed to surpass me. Spent 2 hours trying to catch up to him in 2nd place before he seemed to have taken a break at 48 million. Big mistake. Give me all that I needed to catch up and blow past him, he tried to come at me again, before he gave up at 50.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
3 multis and got this.

fHvGQ5T.png

zAaYqiy.png

28axzwH.png

oh well...

Merry Christmas to all : )

Quite the lump of dookie dropped in your stockings.. Great time to skip indeed

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Tomorrow we get the WT rewards right? Going to awaken some of my WT units, my goal atm on dokkan is to Awaken every unit i have in my box (30ish remain).

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I really want that Cell reward, I hope I made it as this is the only WT ever I gave a fuck about the card reward.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Okay so I got a new Amazon Fire Tablet for Xmas from my mom and decided that I would download Dokkan and have an alternate account just for fun and keep my main account on my phone.

So I log in and get my Xmas stones and realize that I will need to do a summon so I can have SRs at the very least in order to have a full team. Because I did a couple missions with the guys they give you and it was painful.

MY. VERY. FIRST. SUMMON. lol

Btw sorry for the quality. Have no idea how to screenshot on my tablet yet so I just used my phone lol

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I farmed a bunch of Cells from the Cell Dokkan event to feed the WT Cell today. I ended up going harder than expected in the WT because I started racing someone in my local group from rank 5-6 and ended up getting 1st with 81 wins or something like that! 🤣 Pretty sure I was in the 1500s last time checked before I went to sleep.

Also, Merry Christmas DokkanEra! ^^