• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
INT Zamasu laughs at Cell's EZA.
Picked up Janemba, my STRgeta has two dupes so I am fine.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
INT Zamasu laughs at Cell's EZA.
Picked up Janemba, my STRgeta has two dupes so I am fine.

Really? I'm just cruising through with a Super INT team right now... Granted, I'm only up to level 15 but I assumed that would be the ideal set up to get through.

EDIT: Yeaaah level 30 is destroying me. Suddenly my LR Vegito is taking 35000 per hit... What's the secret?

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
So they completely botched Gogeta/Broly reveal.

Turns out they are Transforming units and Gogeta is actually SSJ card which transforms into Blue and Broly goes Full Power. He is named Super Saiyan Gogeta and not Super Gogeta so you can run both.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Hit a wall at level 29 using a Super Int team. Anyone manage to get through 30 have any tips on what team worked for them?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
At LV30 Cell will deal massive damage to anyone not from Future category. I ran this team and had zero problems, Zamasu+Rose rotation is basically no damage taken.

IMG-0542.jpg

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
At LV30 Cell will deal massive damage to anyone not from Future category. I ran this team and had zero problems, Zamasu+Rose rotation is basically no damage taken.

IMG-0542.jpg

Thanks I'll give this a try! Do need to Dokkan Trunks, Zamasu, and LR VB still but I should be able to get that done this weekend.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to try that team even without some of the units Dokkaned and managed it, though mainly due to lasting long enough for LR Vegito to transform.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah level 30 was insane. I was fine until around 27-28 but didn't have any major trouble until 30.

For jokes, I just tried 31 with my standard Potara team. Somehow I beat it without losing once.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah level 30 was insane. I was fine until around 27-28 but didn't have any major trouble until 30.

For jokes, I just tried 31 with my standard Potara team. Somehow I beat it without losing once.

The only way I managed to win was by essentially using LR Vegito Blue as a tank instead of a damage dealer. I forgot his normal Super significantly raises his defensive capabilities. Having Vegeta Blue and Zamasu soak up most of the hits gave UI and the friend LR Vegito more opportunities to crit.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The only way I managed to win was by essentially using LR Vegito Blue as a tank instead of a damage dealer. I forgot his normal Super significantly raises his defensive capabilities. Having Vegeta Blue and Zamasu soak up most of the hits gave UI and the friend LR Vegito more opportunities to crit.
That's exactly what I did. The worst part about it is Cell's Solar Kamehameha. It usually comes out of nowhere and does massive damage if it hits someone who's not ready for it. It's crazy.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So they completely botched Gogeta/Broly reveal.

Turns out they are Transforming units and Gogeta is actually SSJ card which transforms into Blue and Broly goes Full Power. He is named Super Saiyan Gogeta and not Super Gogeta so you can run both.

Nice that you can run both but transforming cards, didn't expect that. They better not take long to transform if that's the case.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Nice that you can run both but transforming cards, didn't expect that. They better not take long to transform if that's the case.

This is what I'm worried about with these.
That it will either be like LR Gogeta and Vegito where you rarely ever see them at all due to not going that long or reaching the threshold or completely up to RNG like SSBE Vegeta where it's a toss up.

Not aware of the mechanics on all the transforming cards so not sure if there's a good example of one that would be more satisfying.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
That it will either be like LR Gogeta and Vegito where you rarely ever see them at all due to not going that long or reaching the threshold or completely up to RNG like SSBE Vegeta where it's a toss up.

Not aware of the mechanics on all the transforming cards so not sure if there's a good example of one that would be more satisfying.
Yeah I rarely if ever see them fuse on my teams so this one, nah. We need to a new mechanic that makes sense for them. Maybe something like "transforms if gets 12+ ki" or something.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018

The transforming AGL SSJ Goku and TEQ First Form Freeza both transform on the third turn and every turn there after until they hit their last forms.

AGL Piccolo transforms once he hits turn 5. So does STR Super Buu, his health determining what form he hits. INT UI Goku transforms once he hits half health.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
The transforming AGL SSJ Goku and TEQ First Form Freeza both transform on the third turn and every turn there after until they hit their last forms.

AGL Piccolo transforms once he hits turn 5. So does STR Super Buu, his health determining what form he hits. INT UI Goku transforms once he hits half health.

Ah right, though those two are somewhat unique given how many forms the characters have. Though you could do something similar but with less transformations if you started Broly and Gogeta in their base forms.

I like UI Goku since it's just automatic once you hit that threshold.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This world tournament can fuck off. Two times in ten minutes have I been killed by completely unavoidable first-turn super attacks. So much for my " 20 wins in a row" WT rewards. God, I'm sick of this shit.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
This world tournament can fuck off. Two times in ten minutes have I been killed by completely unavoidable first-turn super attacks. So much for my " 20 wins in a row" WT rewards. God, I'm sick of this shit.

that happens twice to me, the first one i was 7 streak and second on 8 streak.. gege

but is going well, on local im 4th place and global around 10k so if i can stay like this until the end im more than happy with rewards.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Thats happened too many times in past WTs. At this point, im hitting the rewards for streak/wins at low tieds before I attack higher ones.

I kmow my ranking wont be great, but im tired of streaks being broken due to RNG BS.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
Thats happened too many times in past WTs. At this point, im hitting the rewards for streak/wins at low tieds before I attack higher ones.

I kmow my ranking wont be great, but im tired of streaks being broken due to RNG BS.

Yeah I've realized I can consistently beat it at 7x without any bullshit happening, so I've just been plowing through at that difficulty to at least finish my streak rewards.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
WT is all about how many Ghost Usher and King Yenma you have. If you have enough to just spam them, you will never get hit.

This is first WT where I want the copy of reward card, not sure how much grind is needed to get into top 20k.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
WT is all about how many Ghost Usher and King Yenma you have. If you have enough to just spam them, you will never get hit.

This is first WT where I want the copy of reward card, not sure how much grind is needed to get into top 20k.

I usually go with Ghost Usher (skip turns), Fortune Teller Baba (no Supers), the Battle Jackets (+3 ki and some damage reduction, I've got a ton of them left), and the Puars that turn Blue Orbs to Red Orbs. When combined with my Celipa orb changer, my STR team is all about tanking and fueling two LR Broli.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, you all werent kidding about that level 30 EZA Cell. Was able to beat him on the second try thanks to some lucky as hell RNG. Between the evasions and him focusing on only 1 or 2 characters instead of all (and some great tanks in Zamasu and Vegito), I was able to knock if out.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Yup if i manage to get bellow 10k can get 2 which will be super nice and i can open the right bottom path, if not at least on 10k i get one copy which is okay.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
ROFL

So I'm on my 19th WT win and I'm on the lowest difficulty and I get to the final round and I lose to a surprise super from the first character who funny enough is STR Rose (who's attacking my Rose). I wasn't sure if I got my super off before him and it turns out I didn't so I lose. Crazy. I don't even care since 20 straight wins gives an Elder Kai so I'm good. That was just stupid tho lmao.

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
ROFL

So I'm on my 19th WT win and I'm on the lowest difficulty and I get to the final round and I lose to a surprise super from the first character who funny enough is STR Rose (who's attacking my Rose). I wasn't sure if I got my super off before him and it turns out I didn't so I lose. Crazy. I don't even care since 20 straight wins gives an Elder Kai so I'm good. That was just stupid tho lmao.

I was on my 14 and happens to same to me.. well still 20h left so i will try to get those damn 20 wins in row.

btw still in the 10k on global and 6 on local.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Guys one question, my mom brought a 30€ itunes gift cards, with those 30€ when the sales drop how many stones you guys think i can get ?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I was on my 14 and happens to same to me.. well still 20h left so i will try to get those damn 20 wins in row.

btw still in the 10k on global and 6 on local.
I'm around 40k in global and local around 14, I think I'll top out there. Just don't feel the need to get that Cell.
Guys one question, my mom brought a 30€ itunes gift cards, with those 30€ when the sales drop how many stones you guys think i can get ?
I know they'll have the 91 stones on sale for whatever the 32 stones are but I'd say keep a lookout on the sales coming up at the next reset. I think there will be a 100 stone pack too. Either way keep watch. They'll have some much better deals.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Someone linked this on Reddit. Here's some Google Play discounts for anyone who's buying stones. It works for some people in the US, not sure about anywhere else and you can only use one of these. Remember, 1 per user.

$2 Off $10: WRCTPCN68DVXMCFP29KNKAP
$5 Off $20: YBXSEEJJ7RHQJLBDH3F17UN
$10 Off $30: EKB4WKEY9F406C6KM7664TU

Redeem from play store. Originally posted on r/FFBraveExvius/ by u/BearcIiff.

Haven't tried myself to see if they work.

EDIT: Didn't work for me.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO. This is even worse than thanksgiving celebration. After the amazing 3rd year anniversary and 250 million celebrations, WTF Akatsuki?

This has to be a joke.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
They definitely dropped the ball with this one. Yikes. Definitely the worst Christmas Celebration I've seen in this game. Terrible.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did the discount, got Champa, STR Pan and INT Bota. Okay with this. Not touching this shit again even with gun to the head.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled on the banner a few times and ended up getting 2 UI Gokus (to rainbow him), Pan and Champa. Done with it. I wanted that Hit but screw it, this is a bad Christmas banner.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did two got some randoms, third UI Goku Dupe and Hit. I'm out and ready for the movie banner.

Pretty underwhelming I've gotta say. If Phy 17 was there I might have been tempted but I'm good.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did the discount, got a dupe Champa (2nd) and the final summon was a Chi-Chi.

I guess Champa is alright with his Dokkan, at least.