• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Broke and did a pull on the banner. Got Vegito animation which got me my first dupes for Teq VB and Int SSJ3 Bardock and a really old looking SSJ Goku.

Overall satisfied since I'd wanted to open up paths on them for some time but it had been a while especially got Bardock.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Broke and did a pull on the banner. Got Vegito animation which got me my first dupes for Teq VB and Int SSJ3 Bardock and a really old looking SSJ Goku.

Overall satisfied since I'd wanted to open up paths on them for some time but it had been a while especially got Bardock.

All things considered, a dupe for TEQ Vegito Blue is probably better than Future Gohan. Future Saga isn't a very good team.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
All things considered, a dupe for TEQ Vegito Blue is probably better than Future Gohan. Future Saga isn't a very good team.

Now I just need M Teq Orbs to fill out that path. I'd spent all the recent ones we got on Beerus and Cell in prep for their eventual EZAs.

Is he any good on a Hybrid Saiyans team potentially?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Now I just need M Teq Orbs to fill out that path. I'd spent all the recent ones we got on Beerus and Cell in prep for their eventual EZAs.

Is he any good on a Hybrid Saiyans team potentially?

Gohan? Gohan's fine. He'll kick ass on Hybrid Saiyans, mono-PHY and rainbow teams. The main issue with him is just that basically all of the best units on Future Saga are also on Potara, so if you have LR Vegito, there's really no reason not to use that team instead.

Oct 25, 2017
6No3KGC.jpg

green is shared red is exclusive

not shown are the 10 or so new Heroes cards that are all good, they are only on the time travelers arc

future saga is the worst version of "basically realm of gods but isn't"

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, future category kinda sucked even before seeing the far superior Time Traveler one, lol. At least it's not a banner that'll suck away too many stones from folks I think.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hurray for being sick in bed on holiday! Was nowhere near as painful as the previous Prime Battles. Screw doing it twice though, so he ate funky kais.
qSOFUq2l.jpg

BV5t5Bul.jpg

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
  1. ogin Bonus
  2. Rising Dragon Carnival
  3. Christmas Sale
  4. Blue Stone Units
  5. Red Stone Units
  6. Slug Event Returns
  7. Family Kamehameha Story Returns
  8. 120 Dragon Stones from Ranking
  9. 3 Days Vacation Special Missions
  10. Battlefield Returns

s7XL4uZ.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
In these days done more SBR 2 battles. Now I just miss Extreme only, Realms of Gods (I lack Jiren that looks mandatory) and Fusion (that is doable with my current team but I wanted to wait for the film new unit... maybe I will do it now and again later...)

Easiest for me were "Shadow Dragon Saga" (first try), "Peppy Gals" (double Kefla, took some tries), Hybrid Sayan (third try)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
That's crazy. I mean that's dope and all but you know what that means in the long run.

Those future Gogeta/Broly cards are gonna be BANANAS.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
QUESTION

Does anyone play this on an Amazon Fire tablet? I know this is obscenely random and specific, but I would really like to know. I have the game on my phone and have done probably about 90% of the available content and as a result I am stuck playing it rather sparingly. I am waiting for certain events or banners. Which sucks, because its become my favorite way to waste some time during NBA/NFL games and other shows.

But I also have been wanting a new Kindle Fire and I was wanting to know if the game is available on that as well. Because then I could have my main account on my phone and an extra account to play around with on my tablet. But I am not sure how to find out if it can be played on it or not.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
QUESTION

Does anyone play this on an Amazon Fire tablet? I know this is obscenely random and specific, but I would really like to know. I have the game on my phone and have done probably about 90% of the available content and as a result I am stuck playing it rather sparingly. I am waiting for certain events or banners. Which sucks, because its become my favorite way to waste some time during NBA/NFL games and other shows.

But I also have been wanting a new Kindle Fire and I was wanting to know if the game is available on that as well. Because then I could have my main account on my phone and an extra account to play around with on my tablet. But I am not sure how to find out if it can be played on it or not.
I don't play it there. Tried to look some things up to see if I could help you out and judging from what I'm reading it's not normally available so you gotta side load Google Play and then find a way to download it. Basically you gotta do the work to make it work.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Loaded up my old JP account to check out the new stuff and got LR Trunks/Mai on the first multi. Apparently they suck though. :(

EDIT: And damn it's so old. I just have the Super/Extreme Type leaders, no categories whatsoever... aside from Trunks/Mai. XD

The new key stuff is pretty neat, too since you can revisit old missions and events that are out of schedule.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tried to log into my Japanese account since Goku and Vegeta's LRs came out. What I'm really waiting for are these upcoming Broly and Gogeta cards. People are already making their ideas of the cards. The only thing I know is that Gogeta will probably be the lead of the Movie Heroes category. As for Broly he'll probably surpass Turles in the Movie Villains. I'm guessing they'll both be around +170-200%.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I'm hoping they drop next week. Also, the farmable Vegeta Blue from the story missions will give 100% SA to undokkaned Gacha Vegeta Blues if you haven't SA10'd them already.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The Tag function it's so good idea!
Also the "go to event" will be quite helpful to save some time checking every time where to get some medals! :D

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got myself a christmas present with my pay check. but do as I say and not as I do, don't buy these stupid packs. I got insanely lucky and pulled pretty much the 1 unit I wanted most (PHY SV being a close second).

Screenshot_20181217-111850_Dokkan_Battle.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like we're getting that special Hit for Christmas. Remember the voting where Hit, Caulifla or Kale were the options and Hit won? Well, we're probably getting a Representation of U6 category.

- https://twitter.com/TeamDokkaner/status/1074640381223071745?s=19

"For Christmas a certain assassin will arrive on Global. He should be very respected this time around.

- "He looks amazing but still I agree with what he says" which he says in response to seeing the featured cards and banner first.

Tbh, I don't care much about Hit. Depends on the cards if I'll care much.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like we're getting that special Hit for Christmas. Remember the voting where Hit, Caulifla or Kale were the options and Hit won? Well, we're probably getting a Representation of U6 category.

- https://twitter.com/TeamDokkaner/status/1074640381223071745?s=19

"For Christmas a certain assassin will arrive on Global. He should be very respected this time around.

- "He looks amazing but still I agree with what he says."

Tbh, I don't care much about Hit. Depends on the cards if I'll care much.

Maybe this time he'll be a Super type instead of an Extreme type. Poor Hit has always been doomed by being treated like a "villain" even though Jiren gets to hang with all the good guys.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I got myself a christmas present with my pay check. but do as I say and not as I do, don't buy these stupid packs. I got insanely lucky and pulled pretty much the 1 unit I wanted most (PHY SV being a close second).

Screenshot_20181217-111850_Dokkan_Battle.jpg
Congrats!!
Maybe this time he'll be a Super type instead of an Extreme type. Poor Hit has always been doomed by being treated like a "villain" even though Jiren gets to hang with all the good guys.
Yeah that fits more. If we're getting a Representative of U6 team then that team might be the smallest in the game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that fits more. If we're getting a Representative of U6 team then that team might be the smallest in the game.

I kinda doubt it'll be a U6 Reps team. There just aren't enough of them, and none of them save for Kefla and Caulifla are viable units. Maybe it'll be a team for reformed antagonists or something.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Hit can be the Bald category leader.

Although....honestly, I'm wondering what they're going to do after categories. I think power creep alone means they need to change the leader skill meta.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hit can be the Bald category leader.

Although....honestly, I'm wondering what they're going to do after categories. I think power creep alone means they need to change the leader skill meta.

I still think we're about to see leader skills that start endowing other characters with passives, rather than just stats.

Like we'll have a Janemba leader unit with +200% to all stats and +30% evasion to all allied units. We're already starting to see that to a degree in certain units' passives, and I think it'll start to become the next meta.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hit can be leader of "Who fucking cares".
Here I was hoping the avalanche of work would be soothed by sweet Gogeta Blue, but nope.
Dildo man.

Will probably have nice step up or discount though, but only AGL Turles can bait me.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hit can be leader of "Who fucking cares".
Here I was hoping the avalanche of work would be soothed by sweet Gogeta Blue, but nope.
Dildo man.

Will probably have nice step up or discount though, but only AGL Turles can bait me.
this post is me. fuck Hit and the horse he rode in on, but if it's got Turles, i'ma summon

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda doubt it'll be a U6 Reps team. There just aren't enough of them, and none of them save for Kefla and Caulifla are viable units. Maybe it'll be a team for reformed antagonists or something.
Yeah maybe. All I know is that it'll be a team that you can use Hit, Caulifla and Kale in it given they were the options you can choose so we'll see.

Maybe an "Alternate Universe" Team where it can be a character from any Universe that's not 7.

Actually, a "VS Universe 7" or "Vs Z Warriors" category would be pretty dope.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
AGL Gogeta Blue & PHY SSJ Broly coming to JP late December via V-Jump.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
SO happy Gogeta is AGL. Confirms I need him to make my fusion team the best. Hopefully he hits global in January

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for GLB to have the new Gogeta on Chrsmax... I suppose we will have to wait Jan-Feb... :(
I am collecting stones for him (593)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am unironically butthurt, I waited so long and now have to wait even longer.
Fucking Hit, stupid pink penis head.