• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
These new SBRs are brutal, damn. That Fusion one was straight ripping the hell out of my team. Gotta get more dupes on a few of them.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
These new SBRs are brutal, damn. That Fusion one was straight ripping the hell out of my team. Gotta get more dupes on a few of them.

I have a lot of fusion units fully rainbowed (almost all, actually... Besides LR Black and LR SV) and I didn't even make it past the first round.

Seems ridiculously hard to me.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot of fusion units fully rainbowed (almost all, actually... Besides LR Black and LR SV) and I didn't even make it past the first round.

Seems ridiculously hard to me.
My Fusion team's able to down anything easy but little did I know this was a different beat, I've got all the optimal units too and still nothing. I've gotta get more of them to rainbow them out because this difficulty is just insane.

I made it to the last round of Potara but it only took 1 round from Gogeta to finish me.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Never attempted any of the SBR but decided to try the Potara one since so far as I can tell I have an optimal team for that category though I only have dupe paths open for a few of them.

Can't manage to get past the first fight.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those struggling:

bmhfnsjdvp221.png

with credit to PrismAzure on the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...am_building_guide_super_battle_road_category/

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Phew, just cleared all the odd numbered ones. Just have RoG, Shadow Dragons and Extreme left.

Oct 25, 2017
Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-9-18-38-PM.jpg

If anyone is having trouble with the Peppy gals sbr just run double kefla and murder everything

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this SBR categories thing is great because it gives me more incentive to work towards something. I need that.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My god, I can't get the Ribrianne drop for the life of me. Was able to get 5 allowinfg me to get four paths open, but nothing else to boost the SA. Trying to save my Kais for whatever I pull i the major banners coming up. So damn frustrating.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A waste of items is using items anywhere outside of SBR lmao. I never need items for dokkan events.

obviously if you don't have super stacked teams it's fine to use items wherever, but saying SBR is a waste of items is like... the opposite of the truth

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
To waste items on the easiet of all CATA SBR stages is no bueno. Then again, you ran a double lead that most in your team wouldn't receive the boost from so it was the only way for you to win at that point.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Had not much time to play, but did the Potara SBR.
Also went really near to do the Fusion SBR.
I tried quckly the others but with not much luck, need more time to find a good team... I will take the image above as an advice! :P (though the Hybrid sayan one is all LR lol)
EDIT:
Did also Majin Buu Team SBR.
Also was very near with Peppy Gals with double Kefla team... I just need to change 1 or 2 units to tank&heal better, I was using not much items also, so should be easily doable. Double Kefla is so powerful, lol...

Fusion I will wait for the new Movie, hoping for new unit Gogeta SSJBlue to test on it! I know I can do it with my current team, but I want to give some use maybe for new units coming! :D

Last edited:

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I clearly don't fucking get it.

I can't make it past the second round. Not even close... On any of them.

Fusion team: rainbowed Ssj4 Gogeta, rainbowed INT Gogeta, rainbowed PHY Gotenks, 3 dupes PHY Ssj3 Gotenks, 1 dupe LR Gogeta... Get fucking spanked hard every single time.

IF I make it to the second round (after using at a minimum, 3 items) I get demolished at the start of the second round AFTER using an Icarus.

flak57

Oct 27, 2017
Man you can really wipe out the second fight in SBRs with a nuke item + dokkan attack. My friend Shenron did over 7 mil on a crit with a near full board O.O

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I clearly don't fucking get it.

I can't make it past the second round. Not even close... On any of them.

Fusion team: rainbowed Ssj4 Gogeta, rainbowed INT Gogeta, rainbowed PHY Gotenks, 3 dupes PHY Ssj3 Gotenks, 1 dupe LR Gogeta... Get fucking spanked hard every single time.

IF I make it to the second round (after using at a minimum, 3 items) I get demolished at the start of the second round AFTER using an Icarus.
Fusions is extra hard because no one on that team can tank except the LRs. Ghostenks is pretty good for his stun for that reason. But yeah, use the items in the image I linked earlier. And if you use more than 2 items in the first fight, it's better to just quit, because the run is probably dead. That's my rule of thumb.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Took awhile, but this is clearly the best and most efficient Resurrected Warriors team.

dfH3b2Hl.jpg

Fun glitch, but it's actually this team. xD
1LwMOyal.jpg

Debuff central with decent healing, tanking and the occasional transformation saves with Tapion and Piccolo.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Probably goes without saying, but for the LR AGL Trunks missions, just go Planet Namek Saga with the Ginyu Force & AGL Piccolo.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Probably goes without saying, but for the LR AGL Trunks missions, just go Planet Namek Saga with the Ginyu Force & AGL Piccolo.

Yeah, I've been running double Gohan and it's been getting progressively riskier. I have one more completion of the middle stage and then the real grind begins.

I probably shouldn't have pulled last night, but I got a Future Gohan out of it, so...yay? I still have a little under 300 stones and should be able to get back up there by the time we get the movie banners.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Global's not getting the Movie Banner this month when the JPN version does it seems. Just revealed. We're probably getting a big Christmas banner and all that but we're not getting the Broly Celebration until next month.

That sucks because yeah the Christmas banner could be good but you also figure that we're getting that and then 3-4 weeks later we're getting the Broly banner rather than having the Broly banner on Christmas. That's splitting our stones into 2 banners.

Sucks.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Global's not getting the Movie Banner this month when the JPN version does it seems. Just revealed. We're probably getting a big Christmas banner and all that but we're not getting the Broly Celebration until next month.

That sucks because yeah the Christmas banner could be good but you also figure that we're getting that and then 3-4 weeks later we're getting the Broly banner rather than having the Broly banner on Christmas. That's splitting our stones into 2 banners.

Sucks.

Welp. Guess I'm not pulling again until next year, then. Last thing I want to do is blow all my stones on another banner with six hundred featured units right before new mega units come out.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame though at least we'll get to find out what the new units are like in advance from JP. Wonder if they'll throw anything else in the meantime for Christmas like the new Goku Black or would that still probably be too soon?

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Especially if the Broly banner are the same units as in JPN. Since they're ahead, the units will be especially good on global.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Depends what units we're getting with the Christmas Celebration as to what I'll summon for. We'll probably get tickets and it'll probably be a step-up banner and if that's the case I might do 2 full rounds each and still end up with enough stones to save for the Broly banner but it depends on the units. I still need more Transforming Goku and Friezas along with their LR, MVP 17 and some others but it's not enough to completely drain my stones or to go hard on the banner.

Also apparently the events will have some farmable units too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Cleared the new virtual dokkan season! That Zamasu is tricky. Didn't know he heals for 3mil every round. And LR Metal Cooler bros haven't dropped yet in the store, so the next round is probably a safe bet.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
and the 3rd dokkan ultimate crash ends with Zamasu heals for more damage than my supa phy team can deal thanks to not having the best units. Let's retire and try again with extreme phy

Oct 25, 2017

Sucks.
Just revealed where? If you're talking about the teamdokkaner tweet he's just speculating. There's nothing confirmed yet

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Lord, I still remember when LR Goku & LR Frieza's grind took 50 stamina... this is so much easier to manage.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the Xmas banner has SSBE Vegeta and Turles on it, I don't care 'bout no Broly, I'm going in on that.

Did 1 multi today and got SSj3 Bardock, my first one, so now I'm good until xmas. He was my most wanted unit on that banner by far.