• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
z8v9TWl.png

hope I don't get boned when I summon

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So I've got 6 of those gift card tickets right now, but not sure what to go for. AGL Godku is rainbowed or I might have gone for that. I have all paths unlocked for STR SSJ3 Goku but he still needs some SA levels. Nothing else seems to jump out otherwise unless there's a unit I'm sleeping on without realizing.

SSJ3 goku is without a doubt the hardest to build for. just not many good Extreme TEQ Res. Warriors options. I've seen people do it without Angel GF, but I think TEQ GF and Cell are pretty much must-haves.

Oh okay, well that makes me feel a bit better. I actually have both those units, though TEQ GF isn't dokkaned yet. Cell is rainbowed (I am quite looking forward to his EZA).

I actually realized I had the TEQ Beerus rainbowed from a while back and didn't realize he was getting an EZA as well. What is up with some of the hidden potential numbers anyway? Units like STR Gogeta and TEQ Cell go into the 7000 range when the normal for everyone else seems to be in the 5000 range.

Oct 25, 2017
So I've got 6 of those gift card tickets right now, but not sure what to go for. AGL Godku is rainbowed or I might have gone for that. I have all paths unlocked for STR SSJ3 Goku but he still needs some SA levels. Nothing else seems to jump out otherwise unless there's a unit I'm sleeping on without realizing.

Oh okay, well that makes me feel a bit better. I actually have both those units, though TEQ GF isn't dokkaned yet. Cell is rainbowed (I am quite looking forward to his EZA).

I actually realized I had the TEQ Beerus rainbowed from a while back and didn't realize he was getting an EZA as well. What is up with some of the hidden potential numbers anyway? Units like STR Gogeta and TEQ Cell go into the 7000 range when the normal for everyone else seems to be in the 5000 range.
People have told me that the INT Cooler is a very good support unit

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017

All original dokkanfest units till gogeta go to 7000.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

mq6wovtousx11.png

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Woot! Was able to get through Lv 30 of Gohan by the skin of my teeth. Only took me 300 stamina to get the remaining medals to LR Saiyaman 1 and 2, and some RNG luck.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
All original dokkanfest units till gogeta go to 7000.

Oh interesting, didn't realize that was the case.

Nice! Thank you! Got a few of these with all paths unlocked, but a few of the recommended ones still have some locked off. I don't think any of them besides AGL Godku have max SA either. I suppose getting the paths unlocked where I can would be the best way to approach this.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finally hit rank 500. Wasn't too bad of a grind since I was at 495 already but I wanted to secure my place before the next ranking rewards come out

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Best levels to do so?
I suppose the last levels of the Quest available?

I'm something around 430...
Last level stage 1. Forget the name but it's pretty straight forward. Gets you 3 gems with medium chance of pilar/launch showing up. Easy battle with no stops

I would level up once a day with the current x3 stamina

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
New SBR (LR INT Goku) and Waifu banner this week.
PHY Future Gohan coming next monday.

Christmas banner on GLB might be Movie Banner, If not then it's January, minimal difference.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
SA's of the TUR Angel SSJ2 Goku and MV from the battlefield shop.

Was hoping MV's would include face slapping.

44758a3e70356bc721ead1f262aef118.gif

Also, they've both become solid Super/Ext team leads for battlefield or if you don't have any with +3 Ki and 90% to HP/STR/DEF.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
God damn it, they should dokkan the summonable AGL/STR ones. Although a F2P 90% Super/Extreme Lead is kinda amazing, will pick them after getting LR Cooler and two dupes.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
New SBR (LR INT Goku) and Waifu banner this week.
PHY Future Gohan coming next monday.

Christmas banner on GLB might be Movie Banner, If not then it's January, minimal difference.

Finally the new SBR!
I'm pretty confident I will be able to do most of the new stages, and I'm really curious to test my teams!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I've got no worthwhile villain teams, so my chances of being able to finish any of these SBRs are basically zero, but good luck to the people who can do them!

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the idea was to wait on the battlefield shop since Cooler was coming right? Or am I misremembering everyones suggestions?

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
I do not. I have Cauli (3 paths) and berserk Kale (who is terrrrrrrrible), but no Kefla.

I have TEQ Bulma rainbowed.

Berserk Kale's not a Peppy Gals character (also, with some dupes in her, she's amazing).

IIRC, the event to unlock STR Ribrianne is coming back soon, I recommend Rainbowing her for the SBR, given she's not only the best Global lead for the category, but her passive also gives her +105% Attack and Defense with a full Peppy Gals team (+140% once she Dokkans).

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Made it to Lv 28, and doesnt look promising to get past that. As for what you asked:

Z8QDU3S.jpg

I could power them up slightly more with Hidden Potential, but without more dupes, it wouldnt be much.

Ill keep trying, but I think I may have to just hope it comes around again in the future. Was saving my stones for the Broly banner, so hopefully I get some decent PHY drops then.

And also spend time trying to get the remaining Saiyaman medals. Damn drop rates though...

Edit: small adjustment - boom, level 29

With the exception of having the tur to lr'd and running SSJ3 Gotenks as lead, I built this exact team and beat all 30 stages. It can be done

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yamcha got an LR and he's the leader of this new "Combination" category.
LR Yamcha and Puar Awakening of the Wolf

Leader Skill: "Combination" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100%

Super Attack:
12 Ki: Wolf Fang Fist - Causes colossal damage to the enemy and lowers DEF
Quote: "Yamcha: So you want to take a trip to heaven that badly huh? Puar: Yamcha please take care of that guy!"

18 Ki: Wolf Fang Fist - Causes mega-colossal damage to the enemy and massively lowers DEF
Quote: "Yamcha: Finally, looks like a tough opponent! Puar: Yamcha! I'll help too!"

Passive: The Wolf's Weakness!? - ATK & DEF +20,000 when launching Super Attack. Further ATK & DEF +10,000 when launching Ultra Super Attack. When there is a "Peppy Gals" enemy present, Yamcha will be stunned guaranteed

Links:
Rival Duo
Guidance of the Dragon Balls
Speedy Retribution
Infighter
The Incredible Adventure
Shattering the Limit
Legendary Power

Categories:
Desire for the Dragon Balls
Combination
https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1015181
https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/categories/28

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, I definitely didn't expect Yamcha.

Also out of 30 LRs 8 of them are PHY. 6 are Super.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
That's a surprisingly decent Yamcha. Aside from the gigantic glaring weakness part.

That weakness is 100% in character with Yamcha at the time the card represents (also, sadly, Peppy Gals characters aren't the most common, so it won't come up too often).

Their category is insane. It has 15 LRs on it, counting themselves. It's also the first Category for STR SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma, which I rainbowed. Naturally, they're going on that team, along with LR Yamcha, LR SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta, and LR Great Saiyaman 1 & 2. If I ever get LR Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force), I can make them and LR Great Saiyaman 1 & 2 the floaters with LR Yamcha & Puar, so two of the three rounds can boost the mostly LR team to 9-10 ki before Orbs.

Not sure who I'd pick for the last slot...maybe I'll figure that out by the time they hit Global.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That weakness is 100% in character with Yamcha at the time the card represents (also, sadly, Peppy Gals characters aren't the most common, so it won't come up too often).

Their category is insane. It has 15 LRs on it, counting themselves. It's also the first Category for STR SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma, which I rainbowed. Naturally, they're going on that team, along with LR Yamcha, LR SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta, and LR Great Saiyaman 1 & 2. If I ever get LR Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force), I can make them and LR Great Saiyaman 1 & 2 the floaters with LR Yamcha & Puar, so two of the three rounds can boost the mostly LR team to 9-10 ki before Orbs.

Not sure who I'd pick for the last slot...maybe I'll figure that out by the time they hit Global.

This Yamcha is a freebie unit, right?

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
nice, but them flat boost passives have got to go.
As long as it's a free LR, you're never gonna see percentage boost passives, most likely.

Unless we start seeing new LRs get more interesting passives than just ridiculously high percentage modifiers, that is.
If they could give it to LR Vegito blue, Ginyu goku force, etc who are free in their own way, I will hope they extend it the tourny lrs cards

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
EZAnemba is weak to Fusions, LR Gogeta is shitting himself with laughter.

EZA STR Gogeta will become one of the hardest hitting units in the game.

Also I think "Super Gogeta" will be now Fusion Reborn Gogeta and "Super Saiyan Gogeta" the new movie one, based on new merch.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Updated Super Battle Road is up now.

For some reason I thought I couldn't use items and I was tripping why they made it super hard this way! XD

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I was one AA from clearing Peppy, Super and Extreme.
Fucking RNG.

But It's doable.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I was one AA from clearing Peppy, Super and Extreme.
Fucking RNG.

But It's doable.
This has happened to me loads today. Oh hi, have a super!

Also, Halloween Gotenks is a godsend. The stun rate on his SA has been good to me on the Fusions and Hybrid Saiyans teams.

Last edited:

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Contimue to be trash with SBR, even with these new ones. If only I had some better units and had a few dupes to increase their stats.