• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
Don't think I posted this yet but here's a piece I did for a fan fashion magazine:

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So when is Jump Festa? We should be seeing the announcement for the new manga arc at least...

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The next manga arc has been announced, although we just get a preview for the upcoming chapter so there's not much info about the arc itself.

The Survivor Granola (Granla?) Arc

The alien android 73 who had been eaten by Moro is still alive. In space, some guy who seems to be Granola is piloting a spaceship and chasing another ship.

Last edited:

LSauchelli

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for something to happen in one of the other Universes. Check out what's going on with the Universe 6's Saiyans, or Universe 11's villain that was somehow stronger than Jiren's teacher, or just see the universes that we know about, but have no clue how they are because they weren't featured in the TP.

It might be a shorter arc.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I think those are all set ups for the angelic arc since in this arc I think that the main issue will be
the new bad guy using the angelic power absorbed by 73 and actually managing to use it not like Moro, this will become a big issue in the angelic realm and they will be mad at Beerus and Goku

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I think those are all set ups for the angelic arc since in this arc I think that the main issue will be
the new bad guy using the angelic power absorbed by 73 and actually managing to use it not like Moro, this will become a big issue in the angelic realm and they will be mad at Beerus and Goku
Imagine Beerus finding out his job involves actually doing something

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
New arc sounds pretty interesting and cool it segways right into the next arc. There hasn't really been a direct sequel arc like this since Sayian to Namek.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I'm predicting Android Not-Hit gets hooked up to a discount Big Gete star and it turns out Moro's consciousness is still inside of him and the next arc is just The Return of Moro.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for something to happen in one of the other Universes. Check out what's going on with the Universe 6's Saiyans, or Universe 11's villain that was somehow stronger than Jiren's teacher, or just see the universes that we know about, but have no clue how they are because they weren't featured in the TP.

It might be a shorter arc.
One day our voices will be heard.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Now that I finished it with some fine tuning the Moro Arc would be pretty hype to be animated.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I wouln't be surprised if Granola was a Merus/Trunks-like character to be honest. There's a tendency to name arcs like that when they introduce a big new character. He also looks very Toriyama-ish. Wonder if Toriyama designed him.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
man 73 was the worst part of that arc why go all in on that lmao

villains that can replicate the main characters' powers are SO played out in this series

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I kinda like Granola's design though ...he doesn't seem powerful at all so I don't think he'll be the main bad guy unless some BS happens

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they adapt Broly first. It's got tons of stuff that could be expanded. Like, you could have almost a full episode of Goku trying to go Ultra Instinct only to fail and go Blue instead! (But seriously, I want more Bardock and maybe complete the Fatherhood theme the Broly movie had going for it for a while).
I'd love Broly adapted so they could patch up the ending. Goku visiting Broly and having the last word really should have been Vegeta, or at minimum included him. It really bugged me.

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
Granola's character design is neat. It might the best new character design that I've liked in the Super manga in a while at least.

Give me that over trash like 73, Merus, or Moro (besides his first design).

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Random thoughts on the chapter:

- I really like the JRPG protagonist vibes Granola has. Also, his attack is a finger gun so that's an automatic plus.

- Satan playing with Pan is always adorable

- Toyo found a way to make a death actually stick in Dragon Ball, but then he decided to revive the character anyway. Why?

Oct 25, 2017
I really like Granola's design, doesn't seem villainous, I wonder if Toriyama designed him or if it was Toyo. Was hoping for a Planet Sadala arc or anything with the other universes, not a straight follow-up to such a divisive arc.