• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Full summary of the chapter:

twitter.com

Dragon Ball Hype. on Twitter

“Dragon Ball Super Chapter 60 Full Summary. Title: Merus’ Miscalculation. Translations: @peraperayume”

Seems like Vegeta learns IT quite easily.

I find it more weird that there is a rule that says 'we can't teleport to other planets'. Then what the hell is the point of teleportation to you guys? You're too lazy to walk or fly?

Also, Toyo's version of UI is really inconstant. One minute Goku is able to calm his mind and activate at will and even complete, then he can't activate it again for some reason, trained for several months with a discount angel, and seemingly can active Omen only for Goku to rage in the form which goes against what Goku said in the TOP version of the manga.

Finally, I have no faith that Vegeta can seal the deal now that he took the moment before disaster pose.

Goku
actually jobbing for once? Holy shit!

twitter.com

“Dragon Ball Super Chapter 60. Moro kicks Goku’s ass, Vegeta learns Instant Transmission. More Spoilers Later. #SuperCh60”

And Vegeta learns IT!

He jobbed to Jiren not even an arc ago. And he jobbed hard against Beerus.

More:

twitter.com

“Dragon Ball Super Chapter 60 Spoilers. 17 & 18 vs Moro. Vegeta arrives on Earth and is ready to fight Moro. Full Chapter Summary will be up in a few hours! #SuperCh60”

twitter.com

“DBS Chapter 60 Last set of spoilers. Some Panels of Moro vs UI Goku! Also Muscular UI Goku. Full Chapter Summary will be out in 2 hours! #SuperCh60”

Vegeta shows up at the end (guessing by IT) and UI seems like it's turning into just your run of the mill transformation now. Just constantly powering up via anger. No more calmness or auto dodge. Moro stomps him anyway.

You're thinking of the anime. UI in the manga was never shown to auto-dodge.

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
There's also
73, who was shown to still be around before. Considering how he didn't play into Goku's defeat, it probably will be into Vegeta's then. His new technique seems to be some kind of energy absorption considering the brief look at the effect mentioned in the summary and it probably won't work against him.

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Did they just do X-Strike from Chrono Trigger?
I think that's meant to be
a double team version of Super Electric Strike, 17's super from Xenoverse that was also used in Fighter Z
youtu.be

THE ULTIMATE ANDROID! RANGER ANDROID 17 MOVESET DLC 6 GAMEPLAY! | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Ranger Android 17 Moveset DLC 6 Extra Pack 2 Gameplay.A Quick look at his Moveset & some battles against Gohan, Goku & Jiren!Thanks to Alpha & Mastaklo for t...
youtu.be

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Android 17 Moves/ Combos [DLC4]

#DragonballFighterZ #anime #dbfzNew DLC Android 17 plays awesome, he's kinda like e.g. Makoto from BlazBlue with his far ranged jumps, and he has a combo sta...

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
More:

twitter.com

“Dragon Ball Super Chapter 60 Spoilers. 17 & 18 vs Moro. Vegeta arrives on Earth and is ready to fight Moro. Full Chapter Summary will be up in a few hours! #SuperCh60”

twitter.com

“DBS Chapter 60 Last set of spoilers. Some Panels of Moro vs UI Goku! Also Muscular UI Goku. Full Chapter Summary will be out in 2 hours! #SuperCh60”

Vegeta shows up at the end (guessing by IT) and UI seems like it's turning into just your run of the mill transformation now. Just constantly powering up via anger. No more calmness or auto dodge. Moro stomps him anyway.
Damn looks like they are dragging out the chapter again. I really want to see Vegeta's new powers
I want him to have all those other crazy abilities like becoming a giant.

Preble

Nov 7, 2017
Haven't read the latest chapter, but man this Moro story has been weird. Like the beginning premise was kinda interesting, and at first it seemed like the Z Fighters would get some cool fights. But the way Goku came and beat erbody was wack.

Personally I think it would have been interesting for Beerus to get involved in the fight against Moro. I mean Moro was out destroying universes. You would think that would get the God of Destruction's attention. Would have also been cool to see Beerus lose to Moro, which might have raised the stakes alittle.

All Im saying is, lets get to the End of Z time period already lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't read the latest chapter, but man this Moro story has been weird. Like the beginning premise was kinda interesting, and at first it seemed like the Z Fighters would get some cool fights. But the way Goku came and beat erbody was wack.

Personally I think it would have been interesting for Beerus to get involved in the fight against Moro. I mean Moro was out destroying universes. You would think that would get the God of Destruction's attention. Would have also been cool to see Beerus lose to Moro, which might have raised the stakes alittle.

All Im saying is, lets get to the End of Z time period already lol.
This is the problem I have with the character no matter how cool of an addition he is at what point do you intervene?

Oct 25, 2017
Beerus will never do anything important in the series. He is destined to job to someone (probably Freeza) and serves as a goalpost for Goku and Vegeta.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Beerus jobs in his first time going all out this can manga can go in the trash.

Wg1LVvU_d.webp

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
The Snyder cut is being released, at this rate surely 2020 could be the year that Geets actually doesn't get trolled and gets the big W? Anything is possible.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
They have gassed up this new technique of Vegeta's for so long that I fear it won't live up to the build up

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I hate how Moro has just become more and more of a generic brute force tank, why couldn't he stay as a sneaky robed magician, that was something a little different at least.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'll be surprised if Vegeta's technique isn't just energy absorption (or energy draining without absorption), considering how we get that shot of those tired Yardrats.

this is the same Goku who says conserving stamina ain't his style. The Goku who went down the path of mastered super saiyan to conserve stamina and the guy who told Frieza the reason he lost is because of his shit stamina has been replace by a Toyo simulacrum.

Toyo's Goku himself has also used lower forms to converse stamina (U6 tournament) and even created a special way of using SSB to conserve power with it in the Future Trunks arc. I think this is different scenario though, since it was about fighting while holding back without any real tricks behind it, just pulling his power, and that has never been a big Goku thing. Pretty much the only time Toriyama did it was when he retconned Goku into being outright stronger than Fat Buu by revealing he was holding back in their previous battle.

Yeah, it's awful. And those guys amounted to very little.

Pretty sure 73 will still do something.

Toyo: I never made a TOP manga, this is a sequel to the anime.

Vegeta did get a variation of SSB Blue in the manga too, although the only difference in the manga is pretty much the way the aura is drawn (note how it doesn't have the bubbles that manga SSB has, rather than that it has a fiery aura).

Last edited:

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
I'll be surprised if Vegeta's technique isn't just energy absorption (or energy draining without absorption), considering how we get that shot of those tired Yardrats.

Toyo's Goku himself has also used lower forms to converse stamina (U6 tournament) and even created a special way of using SSB to conserve power with it in the Future Trunks arc. I think this is different scenario though, since it was about fighting while holding back without any real tricks behind it, just pulling his power, and that has never been a big Goku thing. Pretty much the only time Toriyama did it was when he retconned Goku into being outright stronger than Fat Buu by revealing he was holding back in their previous battle.

Pretty sure 73 will still do something.

Vegeta did get a variation of SSB Blue in the manga too, although the only difference in the manga is pretty much the way the aura is drawn (note how it doesn't have the bubbles that manga SSB has, rather than that it has a fiery aura).
Sure but 73 is about as interesting as a plank of wood.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Over/under on Vegeta losing against Moro, only for him to give Goku a rousing speech so Goku can reach mastered Ultra Instinct and beat Moro.

Bonus if it turns out it was only a temporary thing, and everything goes back to normal for the next arc.