• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
If anybody is curious the second arc of Kitaro was 6 months long, so if this 3rd and final arc is the same length the show will end at the end of March.
It'll be hilarious if we get Super back in April 2020 considering we originally thought we'd be getting it April 2019. 100 bonus hilarity points if they announced it at Jump Festa in December.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
If anybody is curious the second arc of Kitaro was 6 months long, so if this 3rd and final arc is the same length the show will end at the end of March.
It'll be hilarious if we get Super back in April 2020 considering we originally thought we'd be getting it April 2019. 100 bonus hilarity points if they announced it at Jump Festa in December.

Is this confirmed to be the final arc?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
So I was wondering. Did they ever give any reason on why in the Future Trunks timeline no one was wished back? Okay the Androids killed them all.

- But before that Goku died of a heart virus, could the dragonball not revive someone who died of natural causes? Can't remember;
- Why didn't King Kai (or Z-warriors by proxy of King Kai) contact Planet Namek and have them wish them back;
- Why didn't Trunks once he defeated the Androids? Before Buu he had a 7y time period;
- Why was Gohan so weak in said Future, in 'our' timeline he trains for a day outside and almost catches up with Goku. Anytime he trains really he makes gains beyond comprehension (surpassing everyone after 1y in ROSAT).

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So I was wondering. Did they ever give any reason on why in the Future Trunks timeline no one was wished back? Okay the Androids killed them all.

- But before that Goku died of a heart virus, could the dragonball not revive someone who died of natural causes? Can't remember;

Yeah, people can't be revived if they die from natural causes.

- Why didn't King Kai (or Z-warriors by proxy of King Kai) contact Planet Namek and have them wish them back;
No explanation for this. Both the Cell Saga and the more recent Trunks Saga just act like the other world doesn't exist in the future. I guess Toriyama didn't want to make up some reason regarding why it wouldn't work, since it'd be a completely irrelevant part of the story just to close a plothole.

- Why didn't Trunks once he defeated the Androids? Before Buu he had a 7y time period;
New Namek is supposed to be in some far away region that's hard to locate. Freeza's forces could never find it before Revival F.

- Why was Gohan so weak in said Future, in 'our' timeline he trains for a day outside and almost catches up with Goku. Anytime he trains really he makes gains beyond comprehension (surpassing everyone after 1y in ROSAT).
No real explanation for this either. It's generally pointed out how he didn't have a master, but even putting that aside it's weird that for example Popo never revealed the RoSaT to him.

Last edited:

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
They talk about that rule when reviving the Elder Namek in the Freeza Saga, wondering if it's be possible since he was near his natural death, but it was quickened due to Freeza's actions.

It was also reinforced again when Dende revealed that Krillin could be revived since the Namekian dragon could revived anyone as many times as he wants as long as the death wasn't natural.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017

The original 'history of Trunks' portion in the manga is so short, I doubt Toriyama even bothered to put much thought into it.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Been finally watching super as it airs on toonami, watched what I think is the pen ultimate episode this weekend? It was episode 130, with ultra instinct goku vs jiren. Man what an awesome fight. I've really been enjoying super, will be sad it's ending already :(

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Been finally watching super as it airs on toonami, watched what I think is the pen ultimate episode this weekend? It was episode 130, with ultra instinct goku vs jiren. Man what an awesome fight. I've really been enjoying super, will be sad it's ending already :(
It's looking fairly likely that we'll have new episodes in 6-9 months.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
It's looking fairly likely that we'll have new episodes in 6-9 months.
tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
So, you guys think the saiyans are swingers? When Goku ITed into her room that one time, they both weren't as mad as you'd assume, y'know. And we all know they're both into angry chicks.

I'm just bored and there's no new DB :-(

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just saying, warrior race all about the strongest. I betcha the stronger dudes got more chicks and vice versa. It was all about that power level.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Goku's family was exceptionally lovey-dovey and monogamous way back when in planet Vegeta and the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Vegeta himself is head over heels for Bulma so I highly doubt he would let Goku even touch her.

What if Gohan and Videl were the crazy swingers? Now that'd be a plot twist.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goku's family was exceptionally lovey-dovey and monogamous way back when in planet Vegeta and the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Vegeta himself is head over heels for Bulma so I highly doubt he would let Goku even touch her.

Yeah, Piccolo does hang around their house an awful lot....

Oct 27, 2017

That's just what they show people. Their society is still quite conservative in DB and bardock/Gene were the exception to the rule of Saiyans.

And another thing, Goku is always offering up Bulma to anyone who will listen and Vegeta doesn't fight back that much on it. It's all there 😅

Edit: And, AND! Goku didn't even know what marriage was when Chi-Chi roped him into it. So I doubt he cares that much about the vows or the fundamentals of monogamy.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
That's just what they show people. Their society is still quite conservative in DB and bardock/Gene were the exception to the rule of Saiyans.

And another thing, Goku is always offering up Bulma to anyone who will listen and Vegeta doesn't fight back that much on it. It's all there 😅

Edit: And, AND! Goku didn't even know what marriage was when Chi-Chi roped him into it. So I doubt he cares that much about the vows or the fundamentals of monogamy.
Ok, I was trying to keep you all from the harsh truth but here we go: Bulla is Goku's daughter.

Now, let's never-ever talk about any of this again and hope for some news!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Worth noting that the Prince of All 2 Saiyans is a little punk who doesn't shave against the grain. That's why Goku wins.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck is Gogeta as tall as Shaquille O'Neal in dbfz
Yeah I was watching some FighterZ footage, and it looks weird as hell to see Gogeta tower over Vegetto. With all this brand new material, it's kind of odd Toei hasn't done any new guide books compiling all the new stuff.

I'd love to see an official height chart and other stuff like that.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought Gogeta had more in common with Goku while Vegito had more in common with Vegeta (physically and personalitywise in both cases, and also in terms of the first syllable of their fusion names).

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
I don't think they're that different, Gogeta's posture just shows his whole height while Vegito is flexing his knees and has his head slightly down.

We'd know for sure is there was a comparison of both characters straight at full height.