• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
A charismatic culmination of all the saiyan pride's sins

vs

a very strong potato

I DUNNO GUYS MY MONEYS ON THE POTATO

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I enjoyed Jiren by the end. I love that he took the stupid cheap shot at the stands. I think that moment in all defines his character in a way that I legitimately liked.

His backstory was bad bad, though.

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jiren is better than king piccolo too actually. So really he better than most previous antagonists except freeza.

Oct 25, 2017
IMpV9EF.png

We're gonna be stuck with the dumbest version of Goku forever thanks to poor original translations of this scene and the dub

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
King Piccolo is also way less interesting than Majunior

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What? I like J more but nah. KP is far better than him. He ain't KP level good but he ain't utterly shit like Perfect Cell and Super Boo.
KP ain't all that really. He works because he's the first guy like that in the series. So I agree his role in the story is better (one of the best) and a bigger deal but not really as a character. You can't really describe KP as anything other than evil guy. Not saying I hate him or anything, I basically like every dragon ball character in some way anyway.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
The Dragon Ball Super dub is definitely one of the best dubs Funi's ever done. Probably one of the top 30 English dubs ever. Everything about it is just really fantastic. I really can't overstate how impressed I am with Schemmel's Black in particular. It's just an amazing performance.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The Dragon Ball Super dub is definitely one of the best dubs Funi's ever done. Probably one of the top 30 English dubs ever. Everything about it is just really fantastic. I really can't overstate how impressed I am with Schemmel's Black in particular. It's just an amazing performance.
Yep his black actually matches Nozawas in my eyes

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
It's one of the funniest things to ever happen in Dragon Ball. I'm surprised people hate it so much.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Possible, but Goku was pretty fuckin' dumb that entire arc. Moreso than normal.

Forgetting the beans
Not knowing about kissing
Forgetting the seal

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Goku's original teacher was Roshi I find it pretty unlikely that he doesn't know why people kiss

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not getting why people kiss is not being dumb. Its a leftover thing of goku not understanding societal norms, the original source of gags for the character. The idea that goku has had sex and children but never thought of kissing is totally in character

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The most unbelievable part is that Chi-Chi has never tried making out with him

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i'm fairly sure that Goku and Chi-Chi do it on the regular so i stand by my assessment that Goku was trolling the fuck out of Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.