• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_n4afosJefI1t1656jo1_500.gif

These comments.
December so far away.
upPJeUc.gif

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
130 fight got to be too overly flashy, needed to tone those auras down when they were exchanging. Much preferred 131.

Though I always prefer fights when characters are on the last legs and it becomes a desperate brutal struggle. Like Naruto vs Sasuke, I like the fist fight in the mud where they could barely stand far more than the chakra kaiju battle they were just having.

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Tomorrow is Sunday, and I won't be waking up to a new episode. That is some bullshit that I can't handle, thankfully MHA is starting soon for my weekly Shonen fix. Might even start black clover for the hell of it. Won't be the same though, DB is life.

I love MHA, personally couldn't really get into black clover. Gave it three episodes and it didn't click. Usually something clicks with me fast or it never will

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Let's go into the ROSAT to make time go faster, so the movie will come out sooner.

Enforced

Oct 26, 2017
I dont mind a db spinoff showing Uub as a main character that focus his story. Kinda like a soft reboot.

gamerguy2002

Oct 25, 2017
Glendale, arizona
Nobody talking about the april fools the official JP DB site is doing? it is Super related:

I find it funny that the Japanese materials are using "Android 17" now despite it being an American made name.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
17 park ranger, with special guests Goten Trunks and Marron

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
People complain all the time about Goku being too powerful but it would be even worse with 17 since he's both too powerful and competent.
If 17 was the protagonist:

Vegeta would have died on earth
Frieza would have never survived Namek
Cell would have never reached his perfect form
Buu would have never been awakened.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I get 17 getting absorbed by Cell, but holy shit did they have to dumb down 18 for her to get caught.
Why are you still here when they told you to leave the island.
Why are you still here after 17 got absorbed?
Why are you still here watching Tien?
Why are you still on the island, Cell and Vegeta won't notice you.
Why are you and Krillin RUNNING from Cell when you can fly?
You can leave 16, he's not in any danger and poses no threat to anyone.
Fuck.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It kinda still bothers me a lot that they just call themselves by Gero numbers. They have real names yes? Why dont they use those? Or ware they grown in a tube like Cell? I mean even in that case I wouldnt want to be called by some old farts number designation. Like after 17 kicks his head off he should be like: "I am a slave of Gero no more, from this day forth you will call me... STEVE!" or something. I dunno this is so weird to me still.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Mothing compares to the trunks episode cause its an awesome thing that relies on its its pure utter "what the fuck is happening?" level to reach the highs it does.

The closest thing is Goku Black's introduction and even then that isn't near it and is immediately undermined by it being well Goku.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And then promptly forgot how to. So much for "mastering" it.
Isn't Goku essentially "borrowing" UI? I was under the impression that he's simply transforming into a state that grants him UI, but that's not the regular way to acquire it. MUI is simply the complete version of UI, but that doesn't mean Goku himself has learned let alone mastered it, he's just using the mastered version.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the next series actually has some really good and interesting plot and not just, "I dunno, now they're in a tournament for whatever the fuck". That Trunks moment is not only hype as fuck because of the action and visuals but also because it was so mysterious. Out of nowhere there's now a guy who can kill Frieza like he's nothing AND he's also a Saiyan? Biggest plot twist of my youth.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like nothing is touching that moment cause nobody, not even Toriyama cod replicate that in dbz.

That is a one and done.

A "you can never hope to do anything like this again." Moment

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
397A63D1DBA479A78C2E99847814844312D8A37C

What were the Super moments that came close to this level?
Depends what you mean by level. I enjoy Roshi's speech in 105, Goku and freeza vs jiren and 17 punching the giant fusions guys weak point as much as this. Don't really feel the need to rank individual moments. In terms of shocking moments that is there at the top for sure though

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Like for me, all you guys were shit talking Jiren so much, "he's boring, does nothing". And I was like, "wait for it, wait for it, he'll deliver, they're building him, just giving you a little taste every now and then". To me, the special was his homecoming. The arc as a whole didn't ultimately deliver, but this was my SHIT. I felt like a kid watching DBZ again that night. It was like the Kalos league finals (until it's ending) where I'm my 10 year old self watching this in his 25 year old body. Sever issues and staying up well past midnight, all that frustration and the episode freaking delivered.

Gohan killing Cell would be #1
Goku SS1 #2
Trunks killing Frieza #3
Vegeta sacrificing himself #4

This ending #5

Status
Not open for further replies.