• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Dragon-Ball-FighterZ.jpg

I mean they still use SSGSS instead of Blue for the official titles lol.

Because that is the official name created by Toriyama during Resurrection 'F'. SSB is a nickname.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
GT is a blind spot for me. Maybe I'll finally watch it. Baby is an interesting character. Saiyans were once the eradicators, so to have Baby take over king saiyan himself sounds cool.

TigerBrownie

One Winged Slayer
May 9, 2018
SS4 Gogeta???!!! I thought there was no way after Gogeta Blue.
I am buying the DLC Pass just for this.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Baby Vegeta
baby-vegeta-1-von-dragon-ball-gt-dragon-ball-legends-arts-fur-desktop-tapete-2800x2100-56125_28.jpg

Baby Vegeta 2

And Super Baby Vegeta 2
4wdxo2vvis541.png

It's not that weird if you know what he actually is.
You got the names wrong, it goes like this

latest

latest

latest

there are other terms you can use to describe these forms but these are the names most media goes with

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I've been popping off all morning. Can't believe they actually added SSJ4 Gogeta. Baby looks really cool too! So fucking hyped!!

Gotta say I've been bummed out about not getting many GT reps before this. It's not a perfect series of course, but I grew up with GT and I genuinely love it as much as OG Dragon ball and Z. I hated the thought of the devs listening to the very vocal haters the plague the internet, but in the last 10 years I've noticed it's been getting more appreciation from the fandom. FIghterZ is one of the greatest DB games of all time and I'm happy to see some of these characters looking their best here.

Awesome way to start the morning!

edit: ugh and that means we'll probably have to wait until at least March/April to see him

Last edited:

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
How you gonna bring in SS4 Gogeta without Omega Shenron

Wack
Only reason I could see is they're doing one final season

I don't know what they'd have left tho. I'm guessing Omega Shenron, Mr. Satan, Bulma, and maybe Robriane or Toppo. There's no other saiyan that I can think of to add except maybe Future Gohan (or do a crossover with the mobile game and add Shallot)

Dec 13, 2017
Im probably buggin, but Super Baby 2 and SSJ4 Gogeta are probably the best 2 things to come out of GT. Excited for both of these picks.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This game got three GT characters before any OGs.

For shame.

Ravenwraith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta 4 was the only way to end things. That's the classic DBZ OP fighting game character, c'mon.

Baby is one of the worst DB characters ever but Gogeta erases the pain. Can't wait

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
For all the faults of GT, it's character and villain designs are some of my favourites. Way better then Supers IMO.

baby looks great

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
So I guess the Omega Shenron leak was wrong? Never in a million years would I have expected the final two characters to be GT ones, and none of them be Omega Shenron.

And another Vegeta and a half, bringing the total Vegeta count to... 5.5? He's catching up...

Firmly believe this is setting up Shonen Fighterz and the DBFZ roster will be the base. Similar to how SF carried MvC and other crossovers.

I'd be all for that. Although SF and X-Men carried SFvsXM, which in turn carried MvC, so the same progression here would be, uh... Dragon Ball vs Guilty Gear? :D

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Baby is whatever, as far as GT goes he's kinda cool but not liking SSJ4 Gogeta. I mean, we just had Gogeta last pass and he was cool and great but now we have another version of him. Would rather Omega Shenron if they went with another GT rep or Dabura (could be like Sub-Zero just with stone spit).

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
They got the best possible GT reps. Maybe GT Pan later on to round things up

Now we can move on, let's get Caulifla and Kale, Dabura, Radditz, Super Buu, Toppo, and tbqh Moro would be an interesting moveset

Oswen

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed that there has been somekind of a GT comeback as of late, not only in games and among a (probably nostalgic?) fanbase but in merchandising aswell.
I personally don't mind, in all its shortcoming GT was still a product of its time and has some interesting ideas and concepts sprinkled in aswell.

Ending the season pass on what has been considered the strongest character in DB hystory for many years is a good idea, even if it may seems a bit redundant since we already have another Gogeta but well, such reasoning didn't stop having two Brolys and the likes.

Baby instead of Omega Shenron may seems a bit odd but the Golden Oozaru is extremely iconic and pretty much screams "GT"; it also takes me back to the old DB Final Bout days.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm actually mad salty over SSJ4 Gogeta. Dude looks like shit and Blue Gogeta already has its one neat gimmick (bluff kamehameha). Should've been Omega Shenron instead.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever on SSJ4 Gogeta. Could have totally done without him. SB2 is probably the best GT rep though.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
They gotta be doing Omega Shenron too, right? Or at least another pass?

If you do SSJ4 Gogeta, you HAVE to do Omega Shenron.

Then again if Xenoverse 2 is any indication Bamco is going to run DLC into the ground for this game.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
So I guess the Omega Shenron leak was wrong? Never in a million years would I have expected the final two characters to be GT ones, and none of them be Omega Shenron.

And another Vegeta and a half, bringing the total Vegeta count to... 5.5? He's catching up...

I'd be all for that. Although SF and X-Men carried SFvsXM, which in turn carried MvC, so the same progression here would be, uh... Dragon Ball vs Guilty Gear? :D

DB vs GG would be mad hype although I don't think GG has the roster numbers to compete yet. Maybe if they use the Xrd models and continue expanding that roster

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
DB vs GG would be mad hype although I don't think GG has the roster numbers to compete yet. Maybe if they use the Xrd models and continue expanding that roster

Yeah, I meant Xrd models, which are closer to FighterZ anyway. I don't think it needs any expanding, especially if they include DLC characters from both games. From there they can work on a ASW vs Jump by including 3D versions of BlazBlue characters and Jump characters.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, pretty much the 2nd worst character they could have gone with besides Raditz. Gogeta is already represented very well in the game. Last character should have been Toppo or Dabra.

benbeau

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm cool with Baby. He's probably the only decent villain GT has.

SSJ4 Gogeta is a complete waste. Everything notable about him is already in the game with Gogeta Blue.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Didn't expect SSJ4 Gogeta, but then again: who did? Good pick, though. It finally gives us a SSJ4 character and Gogeta is the best solution 'yet another Goku/Vegeta' even if, ironically, he qualifies as both.

Here's hoping for a 4th season with GT Pan and Caulifla. If I get those two I wouldn't even mind picks like Toppo or one of the other ToP non-characters.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, I meant Xrd models, which are closer to FighterZ anyway. I don't think it needs any expanding, especially if they include DLC characters from both games. From there they can work on a ASW vs Jump by including 3D versions of BlazBlue characters and Jump characters.

It def needs, maybe if we don't include DBFZ's DLC. GG has 25 characters total and DBFZ is up to 43

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Baby looks great, that great ape super looks awesome.

Not sure what they are gonna do with Gogeta 4, blue already has all his moves lol.
I guess they can give him ss4 Goku and Vegeta moves.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
GT Pan, Caulifla and Kale should be part of season 4 if there is one.

Haven't seen anything calling this the final season