• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
That's their own damn fault for making them so hard to pull off, and skippable on top of that lol. Feels like it would be an easy fix to get people to see them more.

Yeah, i pulled the Bardock vs freiza one online one time and the guy i was fighting skipped it, i assumed cause he was pissed i won via DF.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you have to finish with a basic heavy attack to get the finishes might as well make them not be in the game at all.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks.

I just realized I spent almost 300 for this game
100+ for ps4/switch ultimate version + 2x anime music pack + 2x season pass 2

🥺

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I was going to say that the only dramatic finish that'd make sense for Jiren is one versus Ultra Instinct Goku, but he hasn't been announced yet.

Though I guess they could have crafted ones against SSGSS Vegeta or SSGSS Goku.

I hope they haven't abandoned them completely for season 2. Regardless of the low percentage chance of seeing them, they absolutely are part of what makes the game special.

They could have made one for Hit.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they're still working on a ToP stage and then we'll get dramatic finishes for Jiren?

No way they're done with DFs, it would be insane if when New Broly and Gogeta come out they don't get one.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I just noticed the wording on the description says "Gives you access to no less than 6 new characters"

I wonder if a 7th and 8th character for the pass are still in the cards to match the number of characters the first Season had.
I really hope so. The description does point to something like that.

Anyone have any more guesses for those 2 known spots? I'm still going to lean back on UI, although honestly I don't know anymore.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
1m02rwzk4vd21.jpg

Purple means Janemba right?

right?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
How many Gokus can they put in the game? Where is kid goku?!

2 was already ridiculous. when they sold BASE GOKU, the THIRD goku, as DLC, at that point it became clear there are no limits and they really don't care.

UI is happening, and if there's season 3, SSJ4 will probably happen too. og dragon ball still gets no respect, which is sad. ASW could cook up an AWESOME kid goku.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The brown seems to match Radditz's armor as well. SSJ4 Gogeta, of all characters, has been going the rounds as well.

I don't really care anyway. All I need from this season is Kefla and it looks likely she will make it in.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Ngl, I really don't get Raditz' popularity. He shows up, is an asshole, then dies.

The most noteworthy thing about him was Goku feeling the need to sacrifice himself to kill him but even that was kind of forced.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
1m02rwzk4vd21.jpg

Purple means Janemba right?

right?
Brown background obviously means Mr. Satan
That's what I said, but no seriously it's pretty close to his Gi's color
d80f33e49fb81a1b82e791513b9608ce.png

Make him a counter grappler who's moves all play on his clumsiness and timidity (like Shen vs Yamcha in the tenckai tournament at the end of classic Dragonball, but not intentional.) give him a jet pack and make his level Super Delusional Saiyan(his portrayal of his fight against 'Beevis')

Oct 25, 2017
I've started watching Dragon Ball Super for the first time.

Now I want Whis as separate fighter, please.
I'd also love Muten Roshi and Piccolo Jr. Saga Chi-Chi.