• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The madmen actually did it. I didn't think they'd make it that long but they did.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's probably the longest and most effort they put into one so far.

So much that they made a character model and brought in a voice actor for a character is pretty much exclusive to said dramatic finish.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
*patiently waits for the English version*

But seriously, this is godly.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Ridiculous amount of effort for something that most people will never see in game.

I don't think I saw a single dramatic finish in all my playtime. Did they ever lighten the requirements for them because it always seemed weird they wanted to keep them tucked away to the point they might as well not exist.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gogeta going for the kill against Broly always felt a bit weird to me.
giphy.gif

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
Holy damn even got Cheelai with the save at the end. Just incredible!

cmChimera

Oct 28, 2017
He is part Vegeta after all. Also at that point Broly was pure berserk from an outside perspective. Doesn't help that Goku tried to reason with him before and it didn't work.
He's half Vegeta. It's not that weird.
Gogeta leans Vegeta so it makes perfect sense.
I'm pretty sure Goku would have done the same. Broly had lost all control and nothing seemed to work in bringing him back to sanity. He was a huge threat, and there was only a few minutes of time to actually deal with it. Goku would probably be inclined to wish him back though.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
the game looks like its from the future of the anime.

Damn, I wish we had battle anime this good looking

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Jesus that animation is incredible. That entire fight in the movie was great and this recreates that scene beautifully. Makes me wish there was a DBS Kakarot coming out lol

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine uploading that video to YouTube and calling it "content" to the point you put an intro and watermark on someone else's work.

Last edited:

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
I don't think I saw a single dramatic finish in all my playtime. Did they ever lighten the requirements for them because it always seemed weird they wanted to keep them tucked away to the point they might as well not exist.
I like that they're gated behind very specific finishers. Adds a "flex" element to having to fish for one and keeps us from having to watch a movie clip at the end of every match lol.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I actually agree. There was a lot of weird pacing tho in the movie towards the second half. When frieza just straight up killed paragus and no one cared was weird as hell. Sucks because the story was so good until that point where everything just went to shit.