• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Bioware a damn mess. Anthem was supposed to fill the gap, but filled the toilet instead.

I highly doubt they have any planned releases until DA4.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This feels kind of like Bioware's last stand so I'm glad they are at least getting time to try and make it right

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I have this terrible feeling that it'll wind up cancelled or be a GAAS multiplayer title and I honestly don't know which would be worse.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Pretty sure it will be horrible whenever it does come out. No pressure to deliver anything good at this point BioWare

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised if development goes sideways or sales are flat and that's the final nail in bioware's coffin at this point.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Zero surprise. They made the announcement before they even knew what they wanted to do with the current iteration of the game.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Take all the time you need. In the meantime, maybe we could finally get that Mass Effect Trilogy remaster people have been clamoring for.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Really hope Bioware can make a comeback with this, and I hope it will lead to a new Mass Effect. Also, glad to see that this and Battlefield could potentially be next gen only titles.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I've given up on BioWare, it's all been extremely downhill since 2010.

8 years for a sequel at least. That's insane.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
With EA doubling down on GAAS, DA4 probably has died for me anyways. My expectations are non existent, it can't get worse at least.

(I hope. But it's EA/BioWare, so ... eh.)

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
for now. hope your kids enjoy the remake
[/QUOTE]

Someone chose the green ending...

butterbutt!

Oct 27, 2017
Visceral was shut down just 3 years after Amy Henning joined to start work on Project Ragtag. And while Battlefield Hardline didn't set the world on fire, the studio MUST have been performing better in the eyes of EA's executives at that point than Bioware currently. If a studio in Visceral's position gets shuttered mid-development I doubt this game gets released when Bioware is on still shakier ground.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
EA still forcing Bioware to do a GAAS for it, have they not learned their lesson by now? Just let Bioware make damn good rpgs and nstop trying to force them to make something they don't want to, leave the gaas for your sports games you sell every single year.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
If that's truly the case then Bioware is going to be shut down by then or this really is their final stand.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
This is hardly news after the struggle the team went through. I hope the plot doesn't change.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a problem if it'll be a 2025 game, just want another amazing game from BioWare. :(

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Its honestly sadistic that some of you want Bioware to go down than at least have make their last stand

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
EA: No Dragon Age until 2022

Me:

tenor.gif

I was expecting it to out March 2021.