• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
We knew this was coming from DL datamines but it's nice to have confirmation now. I hope you saved your wyrmite!

ZbK6KeW.png

ivuwLPI.png

uMKjvAT.png

58xizeU.png

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Trailer is 30 minutes in haha, hope they upload the trailer on its own.

Anyway, hyped!
Love how they adapted the All Out Attack into Dragalia and Joker's animations look really faithful.

Joker's force strike is GUN

Isotope

Nov 7, 2017
absolutely shocked

With this being confirmed now, hoping those GBF characters that were datamined eventually come too!

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Joker and Queen are also in AFK Arena. They were also Identity V with the whole vanilla cast iirc.

So many Persona 5 collabs, I'm starting to be less shocked at the "surprise" announcement of them being in anything.

Who kick started this series of cameos/collabs? Grand blue Fantasy or Smash?

DaiJyoubs

Oct 25, 2017
Welp
Looks like I'm playing Dragalia Lost for at least 2 weeks again. Now where's my Persona 5 x Genshin Impact event? 🙃
On an actual note about the game, I found the story kinda interesting and wanna finish it up. Kinda shocked me with how much I wanted to keep going with it for that alone.

anderson64

Jun 14, 2019
Joker showing up in multiple Nintendo properties but not have his main game on the platform is really funny at this point.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I don't like how his moveset actually seems to be based on Smash Bros (Persona has to be charged up for limited use rather than appearing for all skills).

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting to note this is one of the only times one of these collabs has been based on Strikers instead of just P5 or Royal. Guess Nintendo had something to do with that.
I don't like how his moveset actually seems to be based on Smash Bros (Persona has to be charged up for limited use rather than appearing for all skills).
That's how the mechanic works in Dragalia.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
How long until they get a Guilty Gear and Nier collab?

The same handful of games get thrown into every gacha, it's hilarious.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
The all out attacks look so good. Joker looks adorable in the DL artstyle as well. Definitely splurging on this banner.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The one phone I have that seems able to play this barley has enough memory to do so but I would like to try this.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
With sheer volume of gacha Collabs persona has, it basically has a game's worth oh units.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy for the 5 minutes of fame this collab will bring (I hope it will be much more lol) Personally not a fan of the brand though.