• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So thanks to me running the P5S event over and over, I just learned you can't go beyond 99,999,999 mana as anything extra is discarded. Oh well.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So ended up getting the PS5 team without the leader....

Overall, my wind and fire team got boosted heavily. Wished I had Joker but I'm fine with it. Working on finishing off solo Omega 3 with team Jokerless PS5 .

Overall, it was an good event.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, that gift of 1200 wyrmite got me Panther. Incredible. I'm completely out of summoning resources but at least I got everything in this collab.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I finally did it, I grinded enough to get 4k+ rainbow orbs...this event was worth it lol.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Good morning
image0.png

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Valentine Chelsea's art is absolutely amazing. That background lmao

I need her. I can just tell the adventurer story is going to be a classic like her other ones. Just hope it has full voice acting.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully I still have a ton of currency saved (since I was fortunate with my P5S pulls), but I'm not sure if I'll go for Chelsea or not. I love her character (especially that art) and want to read her adventurer story, but I'm not sold on her skills just yet (the fact she burns herself). I'll wait for the more intelligent people do a breakdown of her first.

With the wyrmite reductions, I can't just summon on everyone that catches my eye anymore, though Cygames have done better with the free currency in the last month or so.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ughhhh fell asleep while trying to finish up the event. Woke up with 10 minutes to do Omega 3, both Solo and Raid.

...we were about 20 seconds too slow in completing the Raid, because I had to make my own room to dodge a way too low might player + then player 4 disconnected 2/3 of the way through. Still got the first clear reward, but missed out on the rupies endeavor, bah.

at least I managed to get Panther after ~150 pulls on the banner; pretty much just adventurer dupes otherwise, but did get Azazel alongside her, which was very nice to finally have

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting on that dagger Chelsea. Just feels like a low hanging fruit

Disappointed I wasnt able to get Joker or Arsene but ah well. Hope there will be another opportunity some another time.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Valentine Chelsea's story kind of sold me on her, so I sparked her. It helps that I need more solid wind DPS and she's limited, and I still have enough for two more sparks (maybe three if I read all of the stories available to me), so I should be okay. The pulls along the way was rough though. For new adventurers I got Nevin (which I'll likely never use) and a ton of dupes. Not even a Valentine Melody to lessen the blow. For dragons, duplicates of Apollo, Zephyr, G&C (this oneI don't mind, I'll work on MUB'ing a second as it's basically a gala dragon), Nidhogg, Chthonius and Midgard 0. For new ones I got two of the new dragon (who doesn't seem the best unfortunately), Azazel (can use him on Grace) and a Kagutsuchi. I'll probably only be using the G&C and Azazel, but hey...more dragon stories! And another unbind for my Midgard 0.

But you know what? At the end of the day, it's a gacha game and we really don't know the future holds for it (as well as us all), so I'm just going to enjoy myself as much as I can. I'll save a spark (or two, if I suspect a collaboration is near) for a character I REALLY need, but aside from that I'm just going to enjoy myself.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
joker completely sidesteps the whole dragon transformation thing in astral brunhilda and all the shapeshifting quests before it

not too useful but interesting to know

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
joker completely sidesteps the whole dragon transformation thing in astral brunhilda and all the shapeshifting quests before it

not too useful but interesting to know
Yeah, I was using a Persona-only team for the previous missions and then saw they were still playable there. I guess it might be useful if you want to play with standard characters against the Astral High Dragons, but there's no water Persona user for Mym right now.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I went super hard on the Persona event to grind out Rainbow Orbs. Final total from the event is 44k/29k/76k emblems, and on blazon box #153. But the end result is that I've now maxed out all my elemental altars and have an extra 1,600 Rainbow Orbs in the bank on top of that. Plus I got my entire roster to their level caps with Bronze Fafnirs and earned a good 300+ million rupies along the way.

Then after having to spark for the first time ever to get Panther, the game took mercy on me today by giving me Valentine's Chelsea on my first ten pull.

I see that triple drop void dragons are coming back later this month, so I'll have to make a push to try and farm for the rupie mine upgrades then. The regular orbs will probably take longer, but I have honey left over from grinding the collab to crank out the 300~ T4 light orbs I'll need.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
100 summons in and got 2x Menoetius but no Chelsea yet. Also scooped up a few 5* dragons and adventurers from older banners. I think I'll do maybe 20 more summons and then call it quits and hope I pull her randomly in the future.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
100 summons in and got 2x Menoetius but no Chelsea yet. Also scooped up a few 5* dragons and adventurers from older banners. I think I'll do maybe 20 more summons and then call it quits and hope I pull her randomly in the future.
Chelsea is limited unfortunately, so unless you pull her here you're looking at another year or so until she comes around again (and even then, she probably won't be on rate-up judging from last year's Valentine's characters, but you should be able to spark her at that point in time).

Good luck to you in whichever you decide!

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
God I love the way Chelsea says "Luca kyun" hnngggg best voice acting in the game

Chelsea is limited unfortunately, so unless you pull her here you're looking at another year or so until she comes around again (and even then, she probably won't be on rate-up judging from last year's Valentine's characters, but you should be able to spark her at that point in time).

Good luck to you in whichever you decide!

Worst case scenario, I'll just watch her story on YT as I mostly want her for that. I'm sure she'll come home eventually. I spent a ton last year trying to summon Incognito Nefaria and Horus but didnt get either and I ended up summoning both on the current banner. I'm kinda pissed but also happy lol

I'm also expecting Notte or another Gala unit I'd probably want in the next couple of months so I'm trying to save. Persona banner really hurt.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
God I love the way Chelsea says "Luca kyun" hnngggg best voice acting in the game

Worst case scenario, I'll just watch her story on YT as I mostly want her for that. I'm sure she'll come home eventually. I spent a ton last year trying to summon Incognito Nefaria and Horus but didnt get either and I ended up summoning both on the current banner. I'm kinda pissed but also happy lol

I'm also expecting Notte or another Gala unit I'd probably want in the next couple of months so I'm trying to save. Persona banner really hurt.
Yeah, she's such a fun character.

I got really lucky on the Persona banners, but suffered here for Chelsea (had to go all of the way to the pity). I'm not sure if it was technically worth it, but I like her so no regrets. Thankfully I still have a decent amount of currency left over, so I should be okay. Similar to you, I'm waiting for that Gala Notte. It must happen!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped Chelsea's story originally since I was desperation wyrmite farming for Peony; but I finally got around to reading it for the Onslaught Event. Chelsea being a yandere is really selling her short:
Finding out that her parents wanted to better the world by spreading Sylvan knowledge with humans only to be burned to death in front of her by those humans that rejected them. Chelsea then returning to her hometown only to branded a traitor and shunned for what her parents were trying to accomplish. Chelsea then giving up on the world that doesn't understand her because she doesn't want to give up on the dream she shared with her parents.

Her insanity caused by going into isolation due to the stigma of her parents' ideals. Her obsession of Luca because he was till that point the only other being she met that shared the ideals her parents died pursuing and she continued to cherish. Her story was even more heart-wrenching than Audric's but at least she has a happier ending.
I've missed reading the last few Onslaught events, but really enjoyed this Valentine's story. I ended up pulling for V!Chelsea for future potential auto builds (buff-bot, high dps plus full resistance after two minutes might be useful) but now she's one of my top overall adventurers story-wise.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Chelsea is voiced by the same actress as Toga from MHA (another yandere fan favorite) but I was shocked to find out she also voiced Hikage from Non Non Biyori. Wow lol. Hikage is one of my favorite characters simply due to the voice work so its hilarious knowing that the talent behind this character and this one (current event spoilers) are the same. Misato Fukuen is great.

Yeah, she's such a fun character.

I got really lucky on the Persona banners, but suffered here for Chelsea (had to go all of the way to the pity). I'm not sure if it was technically worth it, but I like her so no regrets. Thankfully I still have a decent amount of currency left over, so I should be okay. Similar to you, I'm waiting for that Gala Notte. It must happen!

Did 30 more summons and no Chelsea but I got a third Meneotius. Ah well, at least I finally have another wind 5* with more than one level unbound. My wind team is weak.

I skipped Chelsea's story originally since I was desperation wyrmite farming for Peony; but I finally got around to reading it for the Onslaught Event. Chelsea being a yandere is really selling her short:
Finding out that her parents wanted to better the world by spreading Sylvan knowledge with humans only to be burned to death in front of her by those humans that rejected them. Chelsea then returning to her hometown only to branded a traitor and shunned for what her parents were trying to accomplish. Chelsea then giving up on the world that doesn't understand her because she doesn't want to give up on the dream she shared with her parents.

Her insanity caused by going into isolation due to the stigma of her parents' ideals. Her obsession of Luca because he was till that point the only other being she met that shared the ideals her parents died pursuing and she continued to cherish. Her story was even more heart-wrenching than Audric's but at least she has a happier ending.
I've missed reading the last few Onslaught events, but really enjoyed this Valentine's story. I ended up pulling for V!Chelsea for future potential auto builds (buff-bot, high dps plus full resistance after two minutes might be useful) but now she's one of my top overall adventurers story-wise.

I've always appreciated the quality of writing in Dragalia Lost and how they add a lot of depth and compelling stories to seemingly tropey characters. Despite being pretty crazy, she's shown a lot of self reflection and growth over time. The "Till Death" castle story is a must watch, if you havent already.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I've always appreciated the quality of writing in Dragalia Lost and how they add a lot of depth and compelling stories to seemingly tropey characters. Despite being pretty crazy, she's shown a lot of self reflection and growth over time. The "Till Death" castle story is a must watch, if you havent already.
Chelsea's a surprisingly deep character with a sad backstory that I wasn't expecting. Luca's an idiot for not wifing her already, but then again, I'm not actually sure he deserves her. ;)

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Euden and Luca: lost in a snowstorm.
Jeanne d''Arc: dragon who lead lost souls to safety.

So Euden and Luca with Reborn Jeanne this month and all the Notte stuff in part 2 next month.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Decided to try this out and didn't really pay attention to my 50 free rolls, just figured getting a bunch of 5 stars would be good...should have looked at a tier list or something, lol. Almost all my good units are dragons, for actual characters I only got a fire samurai called Mikoto and a shadow witch called Cassandra. They seem good? I also did the free ten pulls on this new banner and got a 5 star shadow healer called Grace, is she solid?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to try this out and didn't really pay attention to my 50 free rolls, just figured getting a bunch of 5 stars would be good...should have looked at a tier list or something, lol. Almost all my good units are dragons, for actual characters I only got a fire samurai called Mikoto and a shadow witch called Cassandra. They seem good? I also did the free ten pulls on this new banner and got a 5 star shadow healer called Grace, is she solid?
Grace is arguably the best unit in the game so you're off to a great start. Her Life Shield skill essentially gives your adventurers a second life bar. Pair her with 4* Lance Patia (also on rate-up) and the Odd Sparrows wyrmprints and you'll have a solid team.

Some new players will reroll for Dragons like Mars; but I don't think rerolling is necessary with this game.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, I really enjoyed both the Persona and Valentines events. P5S had me from the very beginning with the "Life Will Change" intro and the story itself was pretty great. It somewhat made Emile a sympathetic character (though I'll take any opportunity to whoop his ass in the future). Valentines was also really entertaining and it was great to see a whole lot of Mym. Pretty great start to the year so far.

Chelsea's a surprisingly deep character with a sad backstory that I wasn't expecting. Luca's an idiot for not wifing her already, but then again, I'm not actually sure he deserves her. ;)

Well, Luca did hit her with the "the moon is pretty" and thats basically a love confession in the anime world. That might be the most we'll get to preserve the status quo.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The new chapter was interesting, but honestly I am SO over the Agito. I really can't wait for them to wrap the storyline up on them and move onto someone else. It does confirm that we'll be getting
Reborn Jeanne d'Arc
for this month's gala, but then I'm not sure many disputed that (given the pattern of the previous dragons). It does sync up to hopefully give us Gala Notte for the 2.5 Anniversary next month, so I'm excited for that.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).
・The dragon Gala Reborn Poseidon's abilities (Water) Fury of the Seas I and (Water) Fury of the Seas II will be adjusted to also affect enemies with no elemental attunement.
・The dragon Gala Reborn Zephyr's abilities (Wind) Wrath of the Plains I and (Wind) Wrath of the Plains II will be adjusted so that they also affect enemies with no elemental attunement.

With the increasing amount of Neutral element quest this is a welcoming change.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

With the increasing amount of Neutral element quest this is a welcoming change.
Auto Shapeshifting, Team Copy, iFrame Counter bonuses. There's a lot of great additions with the next update.

I wonder if Panther will also benefit from the rapid-fire Manacasters' new moveable force strikes.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who only plays on auto, these changes are delicious. Am I finally going to be able to put Gala Mym in my party?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
As someone who only plays on auto, these changes are delicious. Am I finally going to be able to put Gala Mym in my party?
Yes!
I also can't wait, I sent feedback regarding auto-shapeshift a while ago and they basically responded directly to it in a notice it was great. Really glad this is finally being added.

I was a Gala Mym main before it was cool :P

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think Zephyr was worse, at least Jeanne got a few lines in. But yeah, they could find a way to implement these dragons better, that's for sure.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Zephyr was worse. Jeanne's whole thing is that she appears when people are suffering and leads them to salvation, so it ties in with her coming to the rescue this chapter

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
What's the right way to fight as Leif? The stance mechanic along with the different effects for each skill make him a bit more complex than most.
Leif is my main wind unit and this is how I use him:

Leif has actually 2 combos depending on the stance (striking and shield stance) with striking stance you hit super fast and gain SP quickly, with shield stance you hit very slow but deal more damage. With Leif, and thanks to his ability you want to mantain Combo as much as possible.

It's way easier to mantain combo with the striking stance so I go with that. With the skills, you want to use S1 when you are in Striking stance and when you have your S2 charged you want to use the shield stance.

TLDR: Keep combo with striking stance. For S1 striking stance. For S2, shield stance and switch back to Striking stance.

Edit: Also, if you somehow have Meene and/or Mid0 use them to make it easier to mantain your combo.

Last edited:

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I mostly rely on other party members for the doublebuff. For endgame content, Templar Hope is very common in pubs and he gives lots of defense buffs. I mostly never use the agito weapon skill, only if I'm close to dying and I need the extra defense.

Also I don't think Mid Zero affects combo time? His ability is just for extra skill damage once you have a combo going. Though that does mean I might want to refine the wind agito sword to get that effect whenever it's in strength mode.
Yeah, bad wording. I meant that you will deal more damage with Mid0 if you have him and your combo is 15+. Meene helps with that but she is not necessary at all.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New event preview datamined on reddit. DL continues to have good representation of PoC.

And a surprisingly beefy Omega 3 fight, nice.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
That Omega 3 was challenging even with 2T8 / 3T9 Agito weapons. I had about 20 secs left using G!Euden/G!Luca/Patia/Grace on both my Solo and Co-op runs.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh my god why are they still so bad at reminding you about maintenance

I played earlier than usual today because I wanted to seriously try the solo time attack, did that, went off to do Guardian Tales PvP while it was still open; did some other stuff after and came back to dailies an hour before reset and

nope, maintenance, missed out on dailies for like the third time this week (but for those I just fell asleep early and woke up right after reset...)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I have no idea why they're pushing maintenance to reset again when they stopped doing that a while ago. It's just cruel to all of the procrastinators out there. *cough*

Last edited: