• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
My free draw was nothing and then my second using a 10 draw ticket was both Joker and Mona.

Joker is slick as hell to play as and the music for this event is amazing.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Comparing the Princess Connect collaboration to Persona 5 Strikers...and it's not even in the same league. I'm really starting to believe that it probably came together last minute to advertise/push the Princess Connect Global announcement. Seeing all of the love and care that went into this event, it's just unbelievable. I love the opening act and how it resembles Persona 5, and all of the menu flourishes and sound effects, the All Out Attack, everything. It's just perfection.

As for my pulls, the free multi plus four of my own got me 3x Joker (somehow) and a Mona. No Arsene yet, but if I fail to get him with my remaining free multi I'll hold out until Panther's banner, since I have a strong feeling that I'm going to need to spark for her and just know that I'll get an Arsene or two along the way to that (watch as I curse myself).

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not aware of any other sources but just wanted to thank you for bringing that Gamepedia page to my attention. Had no idea that existed and I might be getting some use out of it in the future. :)
You're welcome! It doesn't get updated as quickly as the gamepress page but it's easier to navigate if you're looking for images.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Used some singles before the free to up the rate but got broken by Kamuy on the 5th single. Free tenfold had nothing, threw another tenfold and got Arsene. One more got me Joker. So that went pretty well. Hoping to snatch Mona before the banner ends.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Used 88 single vouchers and 7 ten fold tickets and got everyone and 2 arsene. 168 summons in total.

Then I find out that you can spark for Grace on the banner...I wonder if I'll be able to get Panther...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Redownloaded the game for P5 striker collab.
Free multi gave me Joker and Arsene.

Guess im sticking around for a while. Best of luck to everyone else pulling.
Loving the collab so far. Now i only need to pull Peco down the line.

PS. It doesnt seem like i can feed Arsene stuff in the Castle menu, he doesnt show up there for whatever reason.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Only on banner character I've gotten so far was Mona (and one repeat) after 240 pulls. Guess I'll stop for now to complete the 300 with the free rolls in the next few days in order to save resources for Ann. Thankfully now I can just pick up the characters after 300 pulls otherwise it seems like this would be another FEH2 disaster for me.

PS. It doesnt seem like i can feed Arsene stuff in the Castle menu, he doesnt show up there for whatever reason.
Yeah, the news update actually said Arsene can't be fed, but he starts with max bond already.

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The Warden battle and the raid both drop Rainbow Orbs, seemingly guaranteed one per run. Since you need so many of them for the new Altar upgrades (among other things) and they're pretty much impossible to farm otherwise, I'm going to be doing nothing but farming the event for the duration.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I only had enough to spark on the Joker/Mona banner with free summons factored in. I luckily pulled Joker/Arsene with 150 pulls; I'll wait for the rest of the free summons before pulling anymore.
The Warden battle and the raid both drop Rainbow Orbs, seemingly guaranteed one per run. Since you need so many of them for the new Altar upgrades (among other things) and they're pretty much impossible to farm otherwise, I'm going to be doing nothing but farming the event for the duration.
Thanks for that tip! Time to finally cash in my 6000+ saved Ashes.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Managed to get joker and two Arsene's(in the same pull)in about five pulls will hold off for part 2 to use the rest for my wyrmite.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Sophie's turning out to be a great freebie. She has the slightly nerfed version of Peony's fantastic co-ability and her Persona in auto play can free adventurers from Tartarus's Dimensional Shift.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
I love the All Out Attack, the final stand can gets somehow hilarious !

Dragalia-Lost-2021-01-31-20-10-47.jpg

I wasted some ashes just to get some more shots :
Dragalia-Lost-2021-01-31-20-34-04.jpg

Dragalia-Lost-2021-01-31-20-43-23.jpg

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
From the start screen to custom flourishes in the menus and in missions, I'm really loving the amount of love and polish put in this event.

"Life Will Change" is the most hype track to begin anything.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I assume autoing Warden battle would be the best way to farm? Because I need a lot of materials to max out my Altars and other buildings.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because of the Persona banner I decided to try the game again...and got Joker on the free pull!

I also managed to get Pecorine and Gala Luca through the infinite reroll so pretty happy about that too.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
This was the result of auto 999 stamina. I forgot to put dragon rupies unfortunately.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I kinda hate how this event is basically made with the assumption that any Persona fan playing the event has already played Strikers cause it's been our for a year in Japan. Like man, I dunno who Sophie or what the hell a jail is or anything about shadows stealing desires.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I kinda hate how this event is basically made with the assumption that any Persona fan playing the event has already played Strikers cause it's been our for a year in Japan. Like man, I dunno who Sophie or what the hell a jail is or anything about shadows stealing desires.
Meh, nothing about it is really hard to grasp if you've played the original.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I might have to wait until I could Dream Summon Bellina; but Joker's FS Dispel was just what I needed to clear LeKai Solo.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
dammit. im playing morsayati and i've been disconnected 6 times in a row. all towards the end. such a waste of time

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

they made sure to explain it to us. this story is really a bore.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Free pull today got me Gilgamesh but the free 1200 wyrmite got me Mona!! I now have everything on this banner - in 65 pulls. Very happy with that, it went way better than I expected.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Finally got Joker. Then the next 4 free rolls should give me Arsene or Forte.

There is lengthy exposition several times though (in the main story, then it's repeated in Joker's Adventurer story). I think they should have gone looser with the concepts in order to tone that down. The Granblue Collab handled introducing the Persona stuff better (it was with the base Persona 5, but I mean in the way that it wasn't really a standard "Palace" so they didn't need to explain all of P5's mechanics during the story, while here they make it a standard Jail and go on to explain all the gameplay mechanics in the story).

Last edited:

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
So let's say I have all altars at level 35, how many rainbow orbs would I need to max them out?

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Been too busy with farming/LeKai but this event, and the coming month are really solid. DL really starting this year off on the right foot.

Personally, exposition dumps aside, I've really enjoyed the story so far.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Personally, exposition dumps aside, I've really enjoyed the story so far.

I really like how they're handling Emile too. Although I wish the Adventurer stories had featured other characters, not just the main crew like the main event. It's boring they didn't get to interact with anyone else.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Is it worth farming the P5 solo boss battle? Seems like it drops a lot of materials.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Today's free multi gave me Arsene, so that's everyone from this banner. All total, I was very fortunate (I'm still only at 80 pulls in, and we still have a couple days of free pulls left). I'm fully prepared to go to the pity for Panther, though.

Is it worth farming the P5 solo boss battle? Seems like it drops a lot of materials.
Definitely, for the Rainbow Orbs especially.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
went to 8% yesterday, got 1 rainbow today which was Mona.

So Arsene on my first free pull, and then mona today. Probably not getting Joker with this, but maybe I can save and get Panther.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

So I started playing recently in preparation for the P5 event and with some of the wyrmrite I amassed I managed to get Joker, Mona and Arsene.

I don't have many 5 star units right now, so would it be wise to keep summoning on the current "banner" or wait until the Panther one?

I played a bunch of gacha games but I'm not really sure how the banners work here. Can I pull any non limited unit on any banner?

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

So I started playing recently in preparation for the P5 event and with some of the wyrmrite I amassed I managed to get Joker, Mona and Arsene.

I don't have many 5 star units right now, so would it be wise to keep summoning on the current "banner" or wait until the Panther one?

I played a bunch of gacha games but I'm not really sure how the banners work here. Can I pull any non limited unit on any banner?
Depending on how much you've already pulled on the current banner (how many wyrmsigils do you have?) it may be worth to pull a little more as you can spark Grace on this banner. Grace is one of the most valuable units in the game due to her life shields. Otherwise I'd say save for now, many of the lower rarity characters are great, especially the ones you get from the story.

All non-limited characters and dragons are available in every banner.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Got Morgan's from the free pull so all done with part
Hey guys!

I would wait til part 2 so at very least you might get the new character along with any other surprises since you got all the limited characters from part one. Just enjoy the free pulls and stack up your wyrmite until part two arrives

there's no need for you to worry about meta characters yet; majority of the content can be completed with almost any characters of your choosing.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Got Morgan's from the free pull so all done with part

I would wait til part 2 so at very least you might get the new character along with any other surprises since you got all the limited characters from part one. Just enjoy the free pulls and stack up your wyrmite until part two arrives

there's no need for you to worry about meta characters yet; majority of the content can be completed with almost any characters of your choosing.

Depending on how much you've already pulled on the current banner (how many wyrmsigils do you have?) it may be worth to pull a little more as you can spark Grace on this banner. Grace is one of the most valuable units in the game due to her life shields. Otherwise I'd say save for now, many of the lower rarity characters are great, especially the ones you get from the story.

All non-limited characters and dragons are available in every banner.

Thanks, I will continue saving then and throw a few wyrmrites on the upcoming banner.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

How far in are you on this banner?

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I've pulled Joker 3 times so far and nobody else. Except a Bellina which I already had.
i should have saved more wryrmrite than at least i'd been able to get Grace. Whoops.

can't complain too much though as I usually have really good luck with banners.