• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
...What if it's another Mega Man collab?
727062447902425169.png
A new Megaman collab feels more unlikely since it has its own gacha going now. Note how even FEH didn't really lend its most popular characters.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well there we go. CyGames finally gave NA the Princess Connect they've been desperately wanting.

It's not the actual game, but I'll take it. Yabai, desu ne~!?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lame. Cygames can't help going back to their same well with their collabs. Obviously it's way easier to collab with your own properties, but it's boring lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was watching the Japanese stream and for a second I actually thought that it was a Dragalia Lost collaboration for Princess Connect and NA players would be left out in the cold. That would have been cruel, considering how many NA players have been asking for Princess Connect for a year+ now.

Dustlander

Dec 25, 2017
Brazil
lmao, and they hyped it for months

So much for everyone expecting something huge like Zelda or Persona. Lessons learned. At least I get to save my Wyrmite for Christmas and New Years?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I more or less wasn't expecting any actual Nintendo property since Nintendo dosen't like this game touching any of their properties that isn't also mobile.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I'm digging that new illustration for the main campaign:
tqutYN1.png

Outside of Chelle I think all the characters are in their Gala outfit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It might not be what NA players I wanted (as I said though, I am excited), but this will do great in Japan. PriConne is a behemoth there.

The only downside (or upside, for those with little wrymite/resources) is that it'll only be a solo banner with Pecorine (no Kokoro or Karyl?). Pitying just the one (if your luck is bad) should be relatively easy. Unless they come in a "Part Two", but Pecorine is the only advertised adventurer so far.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm digging that new illustration for the main campaign:
tqutYN1.png

Outside of Chelle I think all the characters are in their Gala outfit.

So this pushes the idea that the fairy woman is a villain. Dark clothing = bad guy.

The guy with the eye-patch was an easy favorite for being the next story character. We should probably get him next chapter. The girl next to him is totally new I think. Probably yet another story character.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Dragalia Lost | News | A Princess Connect! Re: Dive Event Is Coming!
As announced in the preview video released on YouTube around 6:00 AM, Nov 05, 2020, the Princess Connect! Re: Dive - A Voracious Visitor event will take place in late November. In this event, the character Pecorine from the Princess Connect! Re: Dive game will appear in Dragalia Lost as a part of the event story and as an adventurer that players can summon.

Notes:
Pecorine is the only character from the Princess Connect! Re: Dive game who will appear in this event and its summon showcase.
・Pecorine will appear as a featured adventurer for a certain period in a summon showcase, and then be available to summon in other showcases afterward.

A Voracious Visitor is a raid event in which Pecorine will get to know and cooperate with adventurers from the world of Dragalia Lost in an original story. Two adventurers from the world of Dragalia Lost will appear in the event story as you've never seen them before, alongside a brand-new dragon! One of these adventurers will join your roster if you manage to befriend them during the event, and the other can be summoned in a showcase. The dragon will also be available in a summon showcase.

What's more, the song that you heard in the preview video was sung by Japanese voice actor M・A・O, and it's the theme song for this event! We hope you're looking forward to hearing it in full during the story and quests!

For further details on Pecorine and the Princess Connect! Re: Dive - A Voracious Visitor event, please see the notifications posted in-game and on the official website.

To celebrate the announcement of this event, we will be sending all players the following gift!

■Gift
1,200 Wyrmite

If you haven't seen the preview video yet, be sure to give it a watch at the link below.

▼Video Link
youtu.be

Announcing a New Dragalia Lost Event!

Official English Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/dragalialostapp Official website: https://dragalialost.com/ ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence, Se...

Note:
This gift will be sent to all players who started playing before Dec. 13 2020, 21:59 (PT).
The gift can be claimed from your goodie box for up to seven days after logging in.

Thank you for playing Dragalia Lost.
Pecorine and a Dragon will be summonable and non-limited. Plus a welfare adventurer.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
It might not be what NA players I wanted (as I said though, I am excited), but this will do great in Japan. PriConne is a behemoth there.

The only downside (or upside, for those with little wrymite/resources) is that it'll only be a solo banner with Pecorine (no Kokoro or Karyl?). Pitying just the one (if your luck is bad) should be relatively easy. Unless they come in a "Part Two", but Pecorine is the only advertised adventurer so far.
Even better, she won't be limited.

・Pecorine is the only character from the Princess Connect! Re: Dive game who will appear in this event and its summon showcase.
・Pecorine will appear as a featured adventurer for a certain period in a summon showcase, and then be available to summon in other showcases afterward.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so from the sound of it they're not even limited? That's surprising for a collaboration, even if it is from one of CyGames own.

Even better, she won't be limited.

・Pecorine is the only character from the Princess Connect! Re: Dive game who will appear in this event and its summon showcase.
Yeah, I just read that. Really surprising.

I can only hope that the event character you get from free is either Kokoro or Karyl. I wonder who the dragon will be.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I think Cygames has done stuff like this before? I know in GBF they don't put the collab characters in the gacha, but I'm pretty sure they have many of their Cygames collabs just permanently available. Easy to do when the rights holder for the characters is yourself.

Dustlander

Dec 25, 2017
Brazil
Huh, she's not limited, even less reason to spend on this banner

I can't even complain because this is a Japanese focused game, but I hope we get a better collab early next year to follow, like we got Mega Man in November and then MH in January.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Where is the better place to ask about general team composition questions, here or on the Discord?

Also, the ordering of the regimen endeavors seems messed up. It wants me to clear Void Zephyr Solo before vanilla Midgardsormr Master?
You'll likely get a quicker answer on Discord and a more detailed write-up here. It doesn't hurt to ask both groups.

As for why Zephyr before Midgardsormr; I believe it's because the weapons crafted from Zephyr give you a high dragon bane to use against Midgardsormr. Void Zephyr's Dull affliction % was nerfed a while back so it shouldn't be as challenging as it once was.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
You'll likely get a quicker answer on Discord and a more detailed write-up here. It doesn't hurt to ask both groups.

As for why Zephyr before Midgardsormr; I believe it's because the weapons crafted from Zephyr give you a high dragon bane to use against Midgardsormr. Void Zephyr's Dull affliction % was nerfed a while back so it shouldn't be as challenging as it once was.
You would be right if it was high midgar but he's talking about Vanilla midgar :P

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Also, the ordering of the regimen endeavors seems messed up. It wants me to clear Void Zephyr Solo before vanilla Midgardsormr Master?

...not quite messed up, no. That makes total sense? Though frankly I'm surprised they even have a Master one. I guess it's much easier now, but that means Zephyr's even easier too.

2.0 changes to add Solo difficulties aside, Midgardsormr Master is ridiculously ridiculously harder than Void Zephyr, who is/was usually fought with very weak dull-resistant Void weapons and mainly just needed a good healer to keep everyone alive. And that's before they eventually nerfed dull to not be nearly as much of a problem. You absolutely would have been able to auto Void Zephyr at its original difficulty and then could still spend hours and hours in co-op (pre-revives) barely managing to clear mHMS, assuming you even had a good enough weapon to begin with. If you really wanted to you could have farmed Void Zephyr, one way or another, at length to get materials for the void weapons and then fought Standard or Expert HMS. I did that for Lowen's staff before sHMC, even.

oh wait normal, non-high Midgardsormr? yeah ok, that's weird lmao

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I'll be upset if we don't get Princess Mym with a crazy adventurer story

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Not Zelda, but I'm pretty excited about the PriConne collab.

Lucky Karyl isn't available for summoning, otherwise my funds would have been in grave danger.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pecorine is apparently a light sword. She'll be a must have if she ends up being Lights doublebuff enabler like THope and Patia.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
A new Noelle alt?

I might have made a mistake going deep to get one copy of Gala Poseidon.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a "correct" way to proceed through up the ladder of Void battles? I had thought you were meant to build up weapon abilities at each battle along the way, but it sounds like you can ignore some of them if you learn to play well enough?
DU9bF7a.jpg

This is a good guide but yeah some are unnecessary, for example Copy Punisher against the hermits is kinda pointless as you can easily kill them without it, the spectral penetrator skill against Phantom is kinda pointless as its only for killing the adds it summons. Fury penetrator against the manticores is helpful but not necessary.

The ones for the 5 void dragons and the catoblepas are important as it would be difficult to kill them otherwise. Poseidon probably the least important, Agni and Nidhogg the most important.

Main thing to work towards is the high dragon banes, look at what materials you need for that and then work your way down from there getting whatever abilities you need to climb that ladder.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be much hype here for Noelle or Joachim, but let's be real, Noelle is the one who the vast majority of players will probably be pulling for since she's always been one of the most beloved 4-star adventurers by far, and it was only a matter of time until she got her alt. (I was actually anticipating a Dragonyule-themed alt this year with her delivering gifts in Saint Starfall garb, lol.)

Now this pretty much just leaves Pipple as the last remaining hugely popular 4-star without an alt (with honorable mentions to Audric, Botan, Emma, and Fleur). No way we won't see him pop up again before 3rd anniversary.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
We haven't had our standard "which one is a manacaster!?" speculation yet like we do with every summon showcase since 2.0 :P

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well they are going to Chanzelia which is the largest manufacturer of manacasters in the kingdom.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
You joke but the Water Manacaster (i.e. Chanzelian Caster Mk. 72) was implied to have been designed with help from Saint Lotier. Svenitla could be helping out with the Wind Manacaster.
Ooh that would be neat as hell if each elemental Manacaster came from a different nation. That means the fire one would come from Valkanheim too which makes sense since Leonidas is using it

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I kind of get it, in the sense of where to get materials for certain anti-void abilities, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply to what you need in order to unbind/refine the weapons to be able to unlock the abilities in the first place. Some of the colors in the legend are a bit too similar as well, and I don't get why they included abilities that aren't anti-void.
There is no order you have to follow to unlock the abilities. Certain ones are blocked behind unbind levels but you don't need to get the previous void ability to get the next one, you can unlock them in any order you wish

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to triple drops, I've managed to get all the Void weapon bonuses. I'm not bothering with the abilities for now since I don't need any of them.

I'm certainly not totally done with Void Battles since I need to finish up Chimeratech weapons and get a bunch of elemental hearts to finish the HDT weapons, but the lower tier stuff is cleared up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, I really hate these Defensive Battle events, they're just not fun. At least they're short and more of a filler in-between something more substantial.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I have to say, I really hate these Defensive Battle events, they're just not fun. At least they're short and more of a filler in-between something more substantial.
At least you can auto them this time around. Thank goodness.

The EX one is pretty good this time around too.

Been prepping for Tautarus Master. Hoping it'll be fun.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
What's even the point of that last line if they're not going to fix it while the event is ongoing? Did they have this issue with past events of the same type?
They didn't no, they appear to be using a different style of map for this event compared to the last ones so this might be the new map type going forward for some defensive battles and the issue will likely be fixed for the next one.
Weird that they couldn't fix it though, its just a missing icon, must be something unexpected thats happened

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At least you can auto them this time around. Thank goodness.

The EX one is pretty good this time around too.

Been prepping for Tautarus Master. Hoping it'll be fun.
Yeah, auto'ing definitely helps I just wish the content was more enjoyable. It doesn't help that you get so little wyrmite for the endeavors, it makes you wonder whether it's even worth it. At least the shop rewards are nice.