• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a ranked list of shared skills? I only have Patia and Curran's skills unlocked.

Any way to reliably farm for clovers? I think I asked this already. I usually get a few doing elemental orb or Avenue runs, but it's pretty random.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Clovers are nice but eventually they aren't worth much. I'm sitting on nearly 500 of them and I don't have any dragons to give them to.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Pulled Ariel with the free 10 fold. First non dupe 5 during the free summons this month I think. I have so many dragons that are still sitting at level 1.

Any way to reliably farm for clovers? I think I asked this already. I usually get a few doing elemental orb or Avenue runs, but it's pretty random.

Would be cool if you could buy them with real money. Cmon Cygames this is another missed opportunity to make some money!
Don't forget that main campaign quest double drops are still ongoing and clovers occasionally drop from those. So if you're already farming T4 orbs and draconic essences, double clover drops are a nice bonus as well.

Honestly wish they'd gift new players a few hundred clovers at the start to give them a boost since there are just so many more dragons now than there was at launch. I've been playing since then and I only just recently maxed out bonds with all of my dragons, even with diligently giving them gifts every day. :/

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Lily's skill share is also quite useful as a lot of the HDT can be frozen before they do their opening blast, avoiding that entirely

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure about a list but yeah Patia's is great, Halloween Lowen and Ranzal (with spiral) are really good
Yeah, I have Ranzal spiraled but since all the story characters are automatically unlocked, I didn't have to spend any tomes on him.

Lily's skill share is also quite useful as a lot of the HDT can be frozen before they do their opening blast, avoiding that entirely
Oh, yeah, that's a good one.

Karina's SS is another good one for the new double punisher meta.
Good to know!

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Players with Lily's SS have been pretty clutch in the handful of mHMC co-ops I've done today. Not to stop the opening blast, but to cancel the whirlpools that players still can't seem to avoid even though they are clearly previewed now.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
You can buy 10 a week under the "This Week" tab. Definitely not worth it though

Ah, I just noticed. Honestly if I could afford it, I would definitely get these. It's a good thing I can't spend wyrmite on them though cause I'd be broke. Dragons are my biggest bottleneck at the moment.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Clovers are nice but eventually they aren't worth much. I'm sitting on nearly 500 of them and I don't have any dragons to give them to.

Yeah I just gotta be more patient. I have a decent amount of adventurers and have enough materials to give them good weapons. I'm just severely lacking in strong dragons since I've only focused exclusively on fire types until recently.

Don't forget that main campaign quest double drops are still ongoing and clovers occasionally drop from those. So if you're already farming T4 orbs and draconic essences, double clover drops are a nice bonus as well.

Honestly wish they'd gift new players a few hundred clovers at the start to give them a boost since there are just so many more dragons now than there was at launch. I've been playing since then and I only just recently maxed out bonds with all of my dragons, even with diligently giving them gifts every day. :/

Thanks for the reminder! I was planning on redoing the campaigns in harder difficulties anyways so this is great to hear.

Clovers and honey are my most wanted items. I would gladly accept any amount from the developers. I'm actually excited at how so many of the rewards in the current event are all honeys.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I used Midgar Zero with Lin You equipped with 4 dragon affinity prints (dragon damage, dragon claws, dragon skill and another I cant remember) for the extra 30% dragon damage. Still took me a couple of tries to avoid the attacks properly but it did a lot of damage

Some people are using Freyja or Garuda and tanking their way through it

Ah, yeah, Midgarsormr Zero and Lin You is killer. Added Memories of a friend for the flurry strength bonus and the 4* 14% skill damage with dragon affinity for the 30% dragon damage

didn't notice I was playing at 2x at first, still got to 30% of Mercury's life left. fourth try got her

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
UBing agito weapons feels like such a chore, is there a way to farm honey pots or whatever for stamina restoration?
Nope, gotta spend Wyrmite/Dia if you're all out of pots, which isn't too unreasonable at 30 per 120 stamina.

Way back during the first New Year's event it was possible to farm infinite stamina/wings, but sadly they haven't done anything like that since AFAIK. (In retrospect, I regret not farming more when I had that only chance to do it, lol.)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dragalia Remix incoming (as expected)!

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

My feelings are mixed on this, since I have Gala Alex and Cait Sith already, as well as Halloween Elisanne/Mym/Maritimus, so given the default 6% chance I only have a 1% chance to get someone new, and less than that for someone particular. It's a good thing we have spark. :/

Edit: Looking at the kits, I think I'll stick with the free pulls on this one.

Last edited:

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, I don't have Cat Sith and a chance to get Halloween Maritimus and Mym is always nice.

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I am whelmed by this banner. Melsa doesn't do anything new and is an element and weapon type done to death and there tons of supports in wind already.
Akasha is.. decent? But why is the defense down debuff so pitiful? The fact triggering bleed heals her though is cute

At least i have another chance for Gala Alex with the free pulls

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want anyone in this banner except H.Lowen so hopefully I can get him with free pulls lol

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have Cat or Alex, and the units are limited regardless of their quality. So I'll probably spark on this.

Are you sure it's advisable to favor upgrading elemental altars over using the orbs to unlock skills/boosts for characters? It seems like the latter would prove more useful in battle than just a small stat increase in the short term.

As for weapons, it does feel like there are a few leftover design choices that still have an impact on the new system. For one thing, since void weapons are drastically weaker in base stats to chimera and even core at the same levels, but their abilities now propagate to all weapons of the same type and element, it almost seems smarter to unbind them and unlock those abilities, but to actually focus on chimeratech for use in battle when it comes to leveling and making copies.

Unlocking mana circles is important, but early on I feel it's probably better to just do that for a decent set of 4-5 characters you're using in each element, then go on to the altars. You can also stay at only 40 MC to help lower initial costs for a bit, though with harder content being available these days maybe that's harder to recommend; worst case, if you skip the item-giving node in the fifth circle for 5* you'll save a few gold orbs. At some point you're just gonna be spreading yourself thin doing the mana upgrades without building facilities, though; stronger skills won't help much if you're lacking raw stats to begin with.

Altars also don't escalate in cost very fast, so at the very least I'd suggest looking up the costs and picking an early milestone you want to stay at while you upgrade those initial characters; looks like the daily bonus of 6 gold orbs I just got from running Ruins would cover levels 1-10 of both altars of an element, for example. So you should be able to get to an ok early level without delaying those character upgrades much.

Also, remember that you can trade down higher rarity orbs. That means it's always better to get the gold ones first from event shops in particular, even if you mostly need the lower rarity - right now the event shop has 1 gold orb for the price of 2.5 bronze orbs, when you can trade 1 gold for 12 bronze.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Eesh, pretty boring kits. Hopefully the second batch of Halloween characters are more interesting.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I'm in for Gala Alex ad maybe Cat Sith. New units looks pretty meh.

Melsa first ability could have been something like "can revive once per quest independently of the revive system" instead of what she got.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Would be happy to pull Cat Sith, Melsa and Akasha but I think I'm staying put. Need to save these vouchers / wyrmite.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
You never know you might get everything you want with the free summons

That would be amazing but judging by my luck so far, I'm expecting only eldwater. I pulled Ariel the other day though but otherwise just dupes and dupes over the past few weeks of free summons. I think I have over half of the roster of adventurers and dragons so it's going to get harder and harder to get new pulls. I'm swimming in Rocs and Silkes lol

I really want Melsa though only because of Sarisse lurking in the background art.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
First of all I feel bad that you're pretty much the only person really replying to my stuff in this thread; feels like nearly everyone else has me on ignore or something.
Nah, deepFlaw just knows his stuff and can help advise new/lapsed player progression better than I ever could. It's kinda his thing and he's been doing it for a very long time.

The few suggestions I can give are to not stress about resource allocation and just enjoy the grind. (And join our Discord.)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I will also say I am 1. not on the Discord much, and 2. have posted on Era a lot less lately due to all the FF14 I've been playing.

So I probably have more "effort posting" and "thinking about Dragalia" energy left over to spare for that, hah.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Halloween Melsa has me hoping that Noelle gets a manaspiral extension soon. She could really use it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finally made strong enough teams to solo Expert HDT for all five elements! Huzzah!

So what should be my focus now?
1. Try to make Agito weapons to take on those stages
2. Try to make Master HDT teams
3. Just farm Expert and upgrade facilities

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle
I really hope hdts will keep the rotating double drops after 2nd anni ends they are so good for farming rupies, I've just been running standard for dracoliths and I get around 15 million for 50 runs

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I still haven't taken the time to fully read Gala Alex's skill descriptions. If I ever actually get her I might need to write down bulletpoints on my hand for whenever I use her

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't taken the time to fully read Gala Alex's skill descriptions. If I ever actually get her I might need to write down bulletpoints on my hand for whenever I use her
It's pretty much skill 1 all the time unless you need to reup poison. You alternate when the enemy is broken or when they are buffed. The icons will have a notice on them when it is time to do either as well.

Kumubou

Oct 25, 2017
The funny thing is that it's one of those things that's way more complicated written out than actually executed. Basically, skill 1 does damage and inflicts defense down, skill 2 does damage and inflicts poison. If you do both skills in quick succession, the second skill gets: bonus damage, additional bonus damage if the ailment the skill does is already inflicted, additional bonus damage if the enemy has any buffs (while also removing said buff), additional bonus damage if they're in break state, and additional bonus damage if they're in break state (yes, the break state bonus is listed twice). The one caveat is that you can't get the bonus damage for both removing a buff and being in break state (the buff removal bonus gets priority), but everything else stacks.

So in practice, you want to stack skills with her (which works because she uses a shared skill gauge that goes up to three stocks), use them all at once, and you inflict defense down, poison and a whole lot of damage, especially on enemies in break state. And she can remove buffs too because it's clear she's not overtuned or anything.

It's pretty much skill 1 all the time unless you need to reup poison. You alternate when the enemy is broken or when they are buffed and the icons pretty much tell you when to do that.
Unless I'm really, really bad, you don't need to alternate skills to get the skill chain bonus -- any order works. S1, S1; S2, S2; S1, S2; or S2, S1 should all give the second skill the skill chain bonus. Edit: Turns out that I am that bad, you do need to alternate between the two skills to get the buff removal or break damage bonus.

Last edited:

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017

The descriptions make it sound way more complicated than it actually is.

Basically...
  • Her S1 and S2 can Skill Chain into each other for extra damage. (So you'd do S1 > S1 > S1, etc. This only applies when the Skill Icon is highlighted in Blue; it goes away after a few seconds)
  • If an enemy puts up an effect you can Dispel, you can do S1 > S2 (or S2 > S1) and it'll Dispel it. The icons will change to notify you of that.
  • If an enemy goes into Break, then you want to alternate the Skills to deal extra damage (For example, S1 > S2 > S1 or S2 > S1 > S2). Just get her Gauge up to Lv3 before Break.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm really, really bad, you don't need to alternate skills to get the skill chain bonus -- any order works. S1, S1; S2, S2; S1, S2; or S2, S1 should all give the second skill the skill chain bonus.
Break Chains and Dispel Chains require you to alternate between skill 1 and 2.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Finally made strong enough teams to solo Expert HDT for all five elements! Huzzah!

So what should be my focus now?
1. Try to make Agito weapons to take on those stages
2. Try to make Master HDT teams
3. Just farm Expert and upgrade facilities
All of the above! :D
I really hope hdts will keep the rotating double drops after 2nd anni ends they are so good for farming rupies, I've just been running standard for dracoliths and I get around 15 million for 50 runs
This really needs to happen. It's the least they could do after they raised rupie requirements through the roof without warning.

Kumubou

Oct 25, 2017
Break Chains and Dispel Chains require you to alternate between skill 1 and 2.
I'm fairly certain this isn't the case, so I went and tested it against eKai with Gala Alex being the only person with buff removal and... I'm an idiot. Yeah, it only works when you alternate between the two skills.

I've done plenty of co-op Kai Yan runs in the past and I'm kind of baffled how this never was an issue whenever I was playing Gala Alex. Which would mean that I was either inadvertently triggering it anyway (which seems unlikely, but possible at least a percentage of the time) or that I was being covered for by other players (which honestly is more likely, especially since anyone can do now it by taking Ranzal's shared skill once you get far enough in the mana spiral to unlock that). That's... slightly embarrassing.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty much skill 1 all the time unless you need to reup poison. You alternate when the enemy is broken or when they are buffed. The icons will have a notice on them when it is time to do either as well.
The funny thing is that it's one of those things that's way more complicated written out than actually executed. Basically, skill 1 does damage and inflicts defense down, skill 2 does damage and inflicts poison. If you do both skills in quick succession, the second skill gets: bonus damage, additional bonus damage if the ailment the skill does is already inflicted, additional bonus damage if the enemy has any buffs (while also removing said buff), additional bonus damage if they're in break state, and additional bonus damage if they're in break state (yes, the break state bonus is listed twice). The one caveat is that you can't get the bonus damage for both removing a buff and being in break state (the buff removal bonus gets priority), but everything else stacks.

So in practice, you want to stack skills with her (which works because she uses a shared skill gauge that goes up to three stocks), use them all at once, and you inflict defense down, poison and a whole lot of damage, especially on enemies in break state. And she can remove buffs too because it's clear she's not overtuned or anything.

Unless I'm really, really bad, you don't need to alternate skills to get the skill chain bonus -- any order works. S1, S1; S2, S2; S1, S2; or S2, S1 should all give the second skill the skill chain bonus. Edit: Turns out that I am that bad, you do need to alternate between the two skills to get the buff removal or break damage bonus.
The descriptions make it sound way more complicated than it actually is.

Basically...
  • Her S1 and S2 can Skill Chain into each other for extra damage. (So you'd do S1 > S1 > S1, etc. This only applies when the Skill Icon is highlighted in Blue; it goes away after a few seconds)
  • If an enemy puts up an effect you can Dispel, you can do S1 > S2 (or S2 > S1) and it'll Dispel it. The icons will change to notify you of that.
  • If an enemy goes into Break, then you want to alternate the Skills to deal extra damage (For example, S1 > S2 > S1 or S2 > S1 > S2). Just get her Gauge up to Lv3 before Break.
Lol thanks everyone! I thought it probably was much simpler than it looked

If defense down does stack + low SP costs + equipping G&C dragon then I can see H!Akasha being bonkers
I got her and tried this, it does stack and does fill up in one (full) combo but the highest i could get it was 6% due to the low duration.
With 2 skill haste prints and the bunnies and debuff time +14% print she can keep the 6% defence debuff on pretty consistently if all she ever does is combo and then s1 over and over

Multiple Akasha's doing this though would be interesting

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Since I have a ton of resources and was feeling bored (and got a rainbow on my free multi-pull, that being a duplicate Siren), I said to myself that I'd keep using single tickets until I either hit ten of them without a 5*, or got one of the new banner characters (whichever came first). 4 tickets in, duplicate Gala Alex (duplicate). 5 or 6 six tickets after that, Gala Cait Sith (also duplicate). Then 7 tickets and I got Halloween Mesla. It wasn't Akasha who I wanted (need that ~Ara Ara~) but I'll take her. Not sure she'll get much use depending on what she does better than Sylas (if anything), but I'm glad to have her for her story alone. Just the snippet from the login has me interested.

I won't push things further with my tickets, and will stick to my daily free tenfolds. I doubt I'll chase Akasha since I have everything else on rate-up, so the odds are horribly against me.

Edit: Or I might, haven't decided. I'll see what the next daily tenfolds give me and if I don't get Akasha I may pity her. I'm a sucker for holiday-themed characters, and as mentioned I have enough to pity the next...five or six banners, so I should be okay there (and I have Adventurer/Castle Stories to read too). Life is short, since I'm sitting on all of this currency I might as well use it to enjoy myself. Also, Akasha's thighs.

Last edited:

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I had some incredible luck today. Used 10 singles to up my rate before I used my free 10 pull, and I got everything I wanted in those 10 singles lol.

I3eWoXzl.jpg

So the free pull was at the base rate but still ended up amazing.

PQopEk4l.jpg

Probably the best luck I've had in this game. Super happy with this. Getting Cat Sith and H!!Maritimus was just awesome, and H!Akasha was just icing on top

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
No Akasha, but I got Cat Sith and Melsa so I'm stopping here. I really think the next event will be Lathna/Heinwald related, so I don't want to spend much here.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got H Akasha on my freebie. Don't have enough to spark so hopefully I'll get Melsa and Gala Cait with freebies too!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
...I forgot there was gonna be another Halloween banner ._.

Got some dragon merges at the very least though.