• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Hmm, after finally managing a full clear I just don't see a good reason to run co-op mCi anymore since the extra drops aren't worth the pain of finding good PUBmates and solo master can be easily auto'd.

Add in the fact we're getting another mAgito in two weeks and another one after that, and I imagine co-op mCi's shelf life will be the shortest of any endgame content released to date.

I've been first-clearing endgame wind content with Frannie since sHMC and I'll be damned if that streak ends now, lol.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
That Agito Tier 2 rupies cost is truly a gut punch.

I should probably quickly get a first clear on mCiella co-op. The next Master Agito is two weeks away and I don't see people continuing to play mCiella in co-op for much longer.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I never even beat eCiella in co-op so this is tough for me. I don't know why mCiella has so much more health in co-op when pubbing with randoms won't give you a synergistic team comp.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
It took a couple hours but I finally found a co-op group and beat mCiella with Sylas. I had built up Meene to try mCiella co-op but unfortunately PUBs were ghosting as soon as I entered the lobby.

Finding a PUB that can survive the first 30 seconds of mCiella is the true challenge.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm just going to wait and see if nerf her health before trying to get my Co op clear

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Got my coop clear on mCiella too. Took a few tries but once you find a good group it's not bad

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Finding competent mCi PUBs might be more difficult than the fight itself. I'd normally say to give it a week for PUBs to improve, but by that point mTwins will be right around the corner and everyone will flock over to that. Really feels like they're rushing these mAgitos out the door to give us two months to finish up 6.2 weapon grinding before the next phase of endgame content gets underway early next year...

Kumubou

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how likely people finishing a full set of 6.2 Agitos by EOY is going to be given that to do that you need to spend 800 million rupies to fully equip a team of four of each element. That comes out to about 2,667 runs of HDT/Agito bosses with gold fafnirs equipped. That's a hell of a grind (granted, some of that will come from needing to grind those bosses for materials, but you'll be complete with that far before you have the rupies required).

Unless they change something, rupie intake is going to be a massive bottleneck in getting characters geared up going forward, especially when you hit the point where you're trying to max out Agito weapons.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Rupie intake is definitely a huge roadblock but yeah, could always just finish grinding the fragments/vessels over the next few months and gradually spend rupies to upgrade to 6.2s later as needed.

It's a shame the rupie mines got such a laughable payout increase with their level cap bump a while back. It'd be nice if they were beefed up in the next version update to help with all of this sudden inflation in the Halidom. :/

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Handy adventurer chart organized by elemental/weapon type:

vol75bcdk4s51.png

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

New mana spirals for Halloween Althemia, Odetta, and Edward! ۹(˒௰˓)۶

Super excited about Halthemia in particular. She's one of my favorite characters and her alt was the very first one I really liked and felt like I had to have. She was serviceable as a hybrid healer in the early days of the game but has since fallen off a cliff in usability and is only really remembered for her adorable design and hilarious adventurer story and not much else, sadly. Hopefully with her new spiral we'll see a resurgence of her in PUBs and raids!

Funny how I just pulled Gala Zena a few days ago but she's already out of a job. lol

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Oof, had to reach 270 wyrmsigils to get Ilia. If wish there was something good from the pity to actually justify getting to 300 after Ilia. Guess I should be thankful I didn't have to spend additional 30 pulls.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, had to reach 270 wyrmsigils to get Ilia. If wish there was something good from the pity to actually justify getting to 300 after Ilia. Guess I should be thankful I didn't have to spend additional 30 pulls.

Use it to get Champions' Testaments rather than chase a pity you don't need.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Got a dupe Kong Long and dupe Nefaria from the free pull today. Pretty nice. Desperately need the eldwater and can farm Draconic essences to MUB and sell Long Long so that's nice

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I ended up breaking my pity on my 300th summon and I already had Ilia and 2 and a half maxed out cupids so I sparked for Jeanne who I have pulled only once since the game released lol

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Getting to 80 is pretty easy and anything beyond that is less important. Probably better to stockpile rupees.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah you'll tend to get a lot of crystals to level up adventurers pretty passively through events and such. Its best just to only farm them as and when you need them but your stockpile of them tends to grow quite quickly

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Free summons have been awful as usual but at least I've been able to get some damascus ingots and enough ore for a sunlight stone.

Wish all the 5* dupes Ive been getting were dragons instead so I could unbind a few.

Less than 24 hours until all the boosted daily quest drop rates go away. Should burn a ton of stamina and stockpile anything before that happens? Especially thinking of XP crystals since you need a lot of those to max out character levels.

As others mentioned, rupies are super important. I'd also run some Imperial Onslaught for dojo upgrades. There's a sharp increase in material requirements in the 20s but the huge stat boost at 31 is worth upgrading for.

Oct 25, 2017
It took me 150 pulls, but I finally got Ilia. Also got Lin You who I had never previously pulled in the same draw. Still sitting on 48k wyrmite so I'm well set up for Halloween.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
I got Zena after 240 pulls and had to spark for Ilia so my stash is basically exhausted for now.
Alas, I will likely have to give up on Halloween Mym once again.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Lucretia came home on today's daily deal! She was my last adventurer from the 5* Adventurer Summon ticket.

I hope H!Akasha turns out to be great. She's such a unique adventurer but her original kit while interesting was just not useful. I'm not sure if the rebalance did her any favors.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There's only one day with 2x master drops for both solo High Mercury and High Brunhilda? HMC already passed and HBH is tomorrow, and then that's it? Strange that HM, HJP and HZD get more than one day while the other two only get a single one. They should have planned better. I regret not farming more on HMC's day. :/

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
There's only one day with 2x master drops for both solo High Mercury and High Brunhilda? HMC already passed and HBH is tomorrow, and then that's it? Strange that HM, HJP and HZD get more than one day while the other two only get a single one. They should have planned better. I regret not farming more on HMC's day. :/

Are you sure you're not looking at the wrong calendar? Because solo mHBH double drops is today, not tomorrow. Then it comes back on Tuesday. This is the updated calendar, with days that Master is available in green:

g9zmwt6wkfr51.jpg

All Master HDTs have two days of solo double drops and two days of co-op double drops.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I finally got a group that managed to finish Omega 3 co-op! It's really odd how many people seem to finish the solo version to get to the co-op but can't even keep their party alive during the 2nd part of the co-op battle.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you're not looking at the wrong calendar? Because solo mHBH double drops is today, not tomorrow. Then it comes back on Tuesday. This is the updated calendar, with days that Master is available in green:

g9zmwt6wkfr51.jpg

All Master HDTs have two days of solo double drops and two days of co-op double drops.
Wow I was, thanks for the update!

I'm farming void Poseidon today to get the materials needed to MUB my HMC weapons, so I'll grind out mHBH on Tuesday!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Holy crap.

Spent everything I had, no Ilia.

Ended up going through a ton of stories in my backlog just to get one last 10-pull...

There she was <3

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
That epilogue wow
Zethia really stepped up after her experience in the past, the main story made it look like she was a damsel in distress just going from one kidnap to another but in reality she was going through all that stuff and willfully went along with Nedrick because she wants to make a difference. I hope this is the start of her doing more in the main story.

also Ilia might still be present in the modern day as well

The epilogue spoils... most of the main story chapters, if you haven't caught up it might be best not to watch it now and watch it later on youtube

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That ending Epilogue scene has me seriously hyped.

Also:

Wow, didn't expect that of Meene at all. What a turn of events.

It does beg the question if:

Euden is maybe a descendant of Meene, and could be why he has the power to shapeshift. We all know he's from the Fairies Kingdom (it's also where Notte is from), or rather it's who Aurelius made a contract with, and in the epilogue it's stated that Meene assumed Ilia's "role" of being Elysium's pactbound. Now whether that means in name-only or if she and Elysium made some sort of deal, it's unclear right now. It would explain how Euden can shapeshift, despite not being a royal blood. Or, maybe instead Ilia and Mordecai?

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Meene ripping off her wings and forsaking her heritage so she can take up the mantle of her adopted pro-dragon rifle-wielding daughter trapped in the otherworld is metal af and I'm here for it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It made me appreciate having Meene in my roster. I mean, I was already happy enough with her, but after the Epilogue she definitely increased a couple of notches in my rankings.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Thoughts on Melsa and Akasha's weapon types after clearing the event:
Its not clear with Akasha, she does have stealth magic though so dagger would make sense.
Melsa on the other hand uses a bladed weapon (sword, dagger, blade) for most of the event but does wield a manacaster at one point which has to have been put into that story for a reason since she is only the third character ever to wield a manacaster in the story