• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I like Nefaria, but rolling right before the anniversary feels like a big mistake...

Nah, the 2nd character seems to be an Anubis-like one going by datamined images.
Nah that looks like more a dragon, Horus probably
Nadine is probably on focus but not a new alt

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Preview banners always featured both characters though. It could be they don't want to do two new characters every time.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think we're getting character + dragon rather than two characters. Dragon looks like Fire because of all the red, no idea what Nefaria would be. Something other than Fire for sure since the mid-month events have always split the elements to hand out two different types of tomes.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad someone made this joke, because I was thinking the same thing
y7tzcrnyq5m51.jpg
Source

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
The new weapon, wyrmprint and crafting systems sound crazy.

From what I understand having read it a couple of times:
  • Weapons and Wyrmprints no longer have unbind levels and only need "upgrading" (could be they just mean level up but its unclear) EDIT: might be wrong about this part, as they are giving keys/ingots back which would be pointless without unbinds
  • All multiple copies of weapons and wyrmprints are being deleted and refunded. You will only have one of a particular weapon or wyrmprint from now on and it can be equipped to multiple characters based on its upgrade level
  • inventory expansions for these will no longer be sold and refunds are being given out
Those are HUGE changes and really remove the need to manage those inventories

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it definitely hints at some very big changes coming for the Anniversary. The excitement builds.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
why couldn't you have done this forever ago, do you know how much time I lost to inventory management around dismantling things to lower my rupies??

also, thinking... I made the mistake of making a couple of the original Chimera weapons to T2 directly; the skins are the same as T1 but it's always bothered me that I didn't have T1 registered, but I can't reasonably do anything about it since you can't dismantle Chimeras

but now... if I make extra T1s of those and then enhance them to T2, that makes them dupes that would get refunded, right? well... in the sword's case I think it would just become an unbind, but for the dagger I should get refunded since I did MUB that originally, so...

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I assume that weapons and wyrmprints will still have unbinds, just you'll unlock each unbind with materials rather than using an extra copy of the weapon/print.

So rather than craft a second version of a sword to smush into your original sword to raise its level cap, you'd spend the materials you would have needed to make the second sword on the single copy you have to raise the level cap instead.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I assume that weapons and wyrmprints will still have unbinds, just you'll unlock each unbind with materials rather than using an extra copy of the weapon/print.

So rather than craft a second version of a sword to smush into your original sword to raise its level cap, you'd spend the materials you would have needed to make the second sword on the single copy you have to raise the level cap instead.
That would make sense

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Wondering how this

"Players will only be able to have one of each weapon and wyrmprint and can increase the number of each that can be equipped on team members by upgrading each weapon and wyrmprint."

Will pan out for things like limited prints and the like. Will people who have multiple MUB copies still be able to use as many as they had?

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Wondering how this

"Players will only be able to have one of each weapon and wyrmprint and can increase the number of each that can be equipped on team members by upgrading each weapon and wyrmprint."

Will pan out for things like limited prints and the like. Will people who have multiple MUB copies still be able to use as many as they had?
I can only assume if you have multiple copies of a print, they will refund you the eldwater or keys for extra copies, and you can upgrade the single print enough to be equipped on a full party.

Edit: going from this, if you have multiple MUB copies of a print with augments, they will probably refund you the augments for free? I have 4 MUB and +200 Odd Sparrows, for instance.

Edit 2: After rereading the notice, it seems that they have confirmed the refund above only for keys/bricks you bought in unbind packs. We can only assume they will be refunding all such keys/bricks outside of those purchased in packs...

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I can only assume if you have multiple copies of a print, they will refund you the eldwater or keys for extra copies, and you can upgrade the single print enough to be equipped on a full party.

Edit: going from this, if you have multiple MUB copies of a print with augments, they will probably refund you the augments for free? I have 4 MUB and +200 Odd Sparrows, for instance.

Yeah, wondering about the augments on multiple copies too.

Seen people saying that UBs give more equippable copies, but not actually seen that confirmed anywhere.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017

Seen people saying that UBs give more equippable copies, but not actually seen that confirmed anywhere.
It says that when "upgraded" it can be shared across multiple adventurers, the only thing we don't know is what upgraded means but considering that ingots and keys will still be a thing unbinding makes the most amount of sense

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017

We won't see it confirmed anywhere until they give us more info. This notice was only given because they were removing the packs for purchase for now, and giving us a peek as to why. I'm sure more info will be coming after this event, and there is likely to be a dragalia digest to give us the rundown on anniversary changes/events.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
def need a refund on augments, seeing three of my orion cards are +200

I think I have two resounding rendition at +200 too

prolly a couple of others but those are the standouts

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The new Wyrmprint looks like the best Crit damage print for Lin You yet. I wonder what would be better to pair it with though: Resounding Rendition or Kung Fu Masters?

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
"I, like, cry your pardon?" made me crack up.

Is Incognito Nefaria and Horus available to summon? Don't see the Gala Dragalia banner on the summon tab.

kiich

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jan 2, 2018
This event was very good. Thanks OKD for more Nefaria content.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I only have 16 million lmao.

Weapons are expensive
How are your Rupee mines? Low 30s? Do you run Gold Fafnirs on every daily run, every single day? (with Euden in the party too ofc) Then that should get you up pretty quickly. I don't make too many weapons often, so I get where you're coming from.

For me, I keep my Void Seeds around 100-150 and then sell the rest should I ever go over and that makes my wallet skyrocket.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even sell my void stuff and I have constantly been at >90m rupies for an incredibly long time.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I just made another Chimeratech+Agito weapon, so I 'only' have 105 million. Count the void materials and I have more than 600 million rupies.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
How are your Rupee mines? Low 30s? Do you run Gold Fafnirs on every daily run, every single day? (with Euden in the party too ofc) Then that should get you up pretty quickly. I don't make too many weapons often, so I get where you're coming from.

For me, I keep my Void Seeds around 100-150 and then sell the rest should I ever go over and that makes my wallet skyrocket.
I don't run Euden in the party, but I run Gold Fafnirs on Fortune every day. My Mines are 35/35/36/40. And I've sold a fair amount of Void Seeds

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I don't run Euden in the party, but I run Gold Fafnirs on Fortune every day. My Mines are 35/35/36/40. And I've sold a fair amount of Void Seeds
I always have on-element teams plus Euden, with Gold Fafnirs on all dailies, not just Fortune - the 15% EXP boost and additional gold adds up over time. Nice mine numbers though! Been playing since launch day and am at Lv.167 now.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the big sinks for me were probably all the mlb Chimeratech weapons I forged. I didn't realize how much they cost until I already drained my funds

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's really the key thing, Gold Fafnirs in your backline = 250k for every high dragon and Agito instead of 100k. It obviously adds up fast and weapons don't actually cost enough to overcome it.

For a while now I've kinda barely been doing co-op outside of weeklies and mentors. Now with no more rupies cap, if I was was actually actively farming anything... it would skyrocket.

EDIT:

Daily got me Horus. Threw 10 single tickets at it and got Nefaria. See y'all at anniversary.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Yeah, that's really the key thing, Gold Fafnirs in your backline = 250k for every high dragon and Agito instead of 100k. It obviously adds up fast and weapons don't actually cost enough to overcome it.

For a while now I've kinda barely been doing co-op outside of weeklies and mentors. Now with no more rupies cap, if I was was actually actively farming anything... it would skyrocket.

EDIT:

Daily got me Horus. Threw 10 single tickets at it and got Nefaria. See y'all at anniversary.
Gratz! I'm sitting this banner out - I'll get on day I'm sure.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
50 summons got me nothing so I called it a day

all rainbows tho, so that was a lot of eldwater

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Dang, sure is quiet around here. We really need a Dragalia Digest announcement to get everyone excited for Anniversary this month.

The event was interesting. Changes to the Defensive battle maps and Endeavors are very welcome. Hope they keep it along these lines. Was also really nice to have the story fully voiced this time.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping Tartarus would keep the game interesting until Anniversary arrived; but it's been such a disappointing Agito. I'm probably a bit jaded since I've got a 0UB Thor just waiting for any and all sunlight stones that anniversary will give out to help unbind him for PUB eTart.

I'm really excited about the element adjustments and weapon/wyrmprints system changes.

giphy.gif

Since the last Dragalia Digest was two days before the Anniversary last year; we should hopefully have a new Digest released next Friday.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not touching eAO or eTart until the element rebalances happen. Not that I was going to anyway since the weekly rewards are better after the coinciding Master difficulty drops.