• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
My 2 rainbows were not Curran..unsure on if I want to continue
I also kinda want Cassandra because the first part of her adventurer story had me intrigued

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Said to myself I was gonna quit at the first reset

10 singles and 2 10 pulls later I got Mitsuba and a repeat Gala Prince

I am good

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY got GPrince. I hunted him on his first time and never got him. Is he used now? Meh, but at least I have him.

Also got Cassandra which is nice. Took about 30 tickets and 2 multis, so I'm happy. Still have a nice stockpile for the anni

Last edited:

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
just cannot seem to beat this last dragon battle

don't have the damage to do it quickly and not good enough to dodge perfectly for ten minutes

I probably need a better fire dragon than ifrit, too

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
maybe off element can do more damage?

also remember to equip an anti-hms weapon, not an anti-astral one

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Yup at long last!

Time to introduce Gun and Lily's first alt.
tenor.gif

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

Jullietta, Hildergarde, Albert, Summer Cleo, and Amane get the Mana Spiral treatment.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ughhhh Albert has some "if you FS it lowers his skill 2 meter" nonsense added. Bet that fucks him over for literally no reason, on top of the status spamming already doing that. It's so fun to zip around with him, why would you do this...

EDIT: Ah... ok, wait, I guess he has some of his stuff by default now too? But it's so weird to add something like that...

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Praying for some golden bog roll to power up my light team.

Mixed batch there for sure. Jullietta becoming a mega tank and S!Cleo getting more boosts in paralysis comps are nice as she can throw up the buffs more quickly. Hildegarde getting a boost is alright I guess? Amane is cheap but Albert, lad, what have they done to you?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Between Hilde's shields, Julietta's defense buffs, and Amane's HP cap increase, I'm hoping the Dark Agito end up being another auto capable one.

Edit: Shit, Hilde's shields aren't life shields. Well that sucks

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So instead of getting Grace's Life Shield, Hildegarde has an all healing all the time kit. Regen on S1/S2, emergency heal on FS, heal potency + strength when above 60/70% HP along with her heal potency Co-ability. I wonder if her healing uptime can can overcome poison damage.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
what's more important? Fafnir statue or dracolith?

Dracolith by a mile.

Fafnir is a very very very tiny amount of stats; I feel it only matters in very edge cases and even that was really before stuff like the co-ability change and all the other extra facilities we've gotten. Like it used to be that Fafnir levels could help you just baaaaaarely survive high dragon opening blasts as certain ranged units using a certain dragon/print setup, essentially. But now you can just run axe + lance co-abilities together and immediately be better off than that would get you. Not to mention they nerfed all the blasts anyway. And if you didn't pick this up from what I just described - there's a reason I was only talking about HP here, and it's because dragon stats are heavily weighted towards HP. You get even less strength, it's not even worth mentioning.

So, yeah, Dracolith for sure.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
That was easily the best story chapter in ages. I feel like it took too long to get to this point but I'm glad it has

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The chapter was fine, but I was was really hoping that Zena would have slapped Euden when he was lashing out at his friends, especially after the stunt he pulled last chapter. I still don't particularly like Euden, and consider him to be somewhat of a hypocrite. For someone who always spouts "I strive to create peace in the Kingdom!", he sure was quick in deciding to throw it all away just for a chance to save his sister (by allowing The Other to possess his body).

In any case, "the Princess is in another castle", at least for a bit. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever get Zethia, and she won't just sacrifice herself at the end of it all. This is twice she slipped away, but at least we have Zena to fill the void.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I was kinda glad the rest of the gang were beginning to question Euden's "Yes I must do this" stunts cause they're like "Mate, everyone's said not to do this chill a bit ffs", and they've finally pulled the trigger on the reveal, but jesus christ the whole thing with Zethia not going with them AGAIN? At least they've planted a few more seeds with the Church and the North though.

Either way, Valyx is a badass and we'll probably get Thor in the Gala if Zethia's away again as it's a dragon rotation. Finally some delicious Light soup.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Took myself away from playing a ton of Higurashi to actually read the summer mystery event at the last minute before it vanished. Because despite saying one chapter a day was a good pace I could keep up with... I'm me.

turns out I was right, it was not danganronpa
but instead, notte no naku koro ni...

(It also helps that Amane's Japanese VA is in both Higurashi and Umineko... it was very weird to bounce over to this due to that, lol)

...anyway, guess I should go read that new chapter

...I never read the interlude, so that first

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Wow there are now draconic essences for Siren, a legitimately top tier dragon who can now be unbound f2p. I'm sure she'll get power crept whenever we get the water Gala dragon, but that is 2-4 months away at this point. Meanwhile most of the other essence dragons are the kinda crappy ones you wouldn't be spending sunstones on anyway. (other than Cupid)

Speaking of essences, Chapter 4 has half stamina and double drops. The double drops actually apply to the draconic essences, so you can get 12 per day instead of 6. This chapter covers Cupid, Jeanne d'Arc, and the newly added Gilgamesh. I haven't seen much reason to farm essences before, but this discount/bonus is too good to pass up so I'll be snagging all that I can while the bonuses are up.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I'm wondering
With the main characters being so underpowered compared to the Agito this might be when they get their gala upgrades in the main story finally, next chapter mentions a lone Paladyn which could be a new charactor or could always just be Elly getting the spotlight and her upgrade
The only issue with this is that the gala versions stories wouldn't make any sense, its probably too late to include them now since Elly was referred to as Grand Paladyn in this chapter, Mascula is okay so it doesnt make sense for Luca to be fighting in his honour ect

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering
With the main characters being so underpowered compared to the Agito this might be when they get their gala upgrades in the main story finally, next chapter mentions a lone Paladyn which could be a new charactor or could always just be Elly getting the spotlight and her upgrade
The only issue with this is that the gala versions stories wouldn't make any sense, its probably too late to include them now since Elly was referred to as Grand Paladyn in this chapter, Mascula is okay so it doesnt make sense for Luca to be fighting in his honour ect

I think the lone Paladyn might be someone new. Cygames could probably use some new characters for Gala fodder later on, since we've only got the one story character left without a Gala form who'll probably be getting the spotlight on the anniversary. Though the next chapter features Leonidas, so maybe we get Gala Leonidas.

Nedrick actually referred to Elisanne as 'Grand Paladyn' during the story, so she's already gotten her upgrade in canon. She just isn't wearing her new duds.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I took my sweet time to do AHMS in the event because all I heard were complaints about it but I throw my Marty in there and like... it's just HMS but with your dragon? What was the problem, exactly?

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I took my sweet time to do AHMS in the event because all I heard were complaints about it but I throw my Marty in there and like... it's just HMS but with your dragon? What was the problem, exactly?

I got killed a couple of times cause your dragon is always fatter than your character, so stuff like gale blast may hit you unexpectedly

it was mostly patience after you learn that

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked this chapter.

Nerdrick and Agito really sell actual villains, Morsa was such a dud. But holy hell, the Twins are creepy.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly over the whole "GET ZETHIA BACK!" thing. It's been going on for close to two years now and I'm a little tired of it. At this point, as much as I love Zethia I say just kill her off so Euden can get over his whole sis-con thing, and they can focus on a new plot without her being the carrot leading him by the nose. But then, he has Zena now so if Zethia dies he'll probably just shift over to her.

Long has it passed since I expected a Gala Zethia. At least it's likely we'll get Gala Zena next month anyway.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Hildegarde's 70MC enables full auto Master High Zodiark.

I tried a budget version with a MUB HD2 for Peony and 0UB CT2 for everyone else with Cleo/H!Lowen skill shares and was able to semi-auto mHZD for a first clear. I had to roll Hilde out of the way of poison and move a DPS to break the bottom lamps.

Tried the same team with eHZD and failed miserably.

Last edited:

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
dammit need more eldwater

which type of wyrmprints are generally worth selling?

Honestly you will very rarely need more than 2 fully unbound versions of anything per team, unless you're running specific comps like affliction punishers. Seasonal/limited WPs are maybe the only exception due to their availability, but other than that you can sell whatever.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
In the fumigator 's fury, how do you break that ball when he throws it out there....im soo lost

Having problems with ch 15 boss.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
In the fumigator 's fury, how do you break that ball when he throws it out there....im soo lost
Having problems with ch 15 boss.

You just need to attack it many times. It's mostly based on the number of hits, so don't go with single hit attacks that do a lot of damage, go with a party with many quick attacks.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
please

fucking finally

do you know how many times I've had to waste a ton of time just finding stuff to make and/or dismantle in an organized fashion so I'm not at cap

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Tiki + G!Luca SS is dead after the update. I even used some Diamantium to unlock the SS to help Tiki's damage when eAO was released. I hope apology tomes are sent out when the update goes live.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Oh man. what timing with auto-repeat for Agito. Literally just completed Volk and Kai Yan this week, Ciella ages ago and the Twins aren't autoable. Blah!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I solo'd mHMS today which was my last mHDT. Soloing mHDTs and eAgitos have been some of the most fun I've had with the game.

The Cube Puzzle's message has been solved on Reddit. I hope the message is alluding to something coming soon to the Grastaea; but it kind of seems like it's just an Easter egg.

New rumor from the Nintendo Direct Speculation thread:
Dragalia Lost: Gargantuan Fantasy (working title) (2021)

Last edited:

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Since we are entering two year anniversary, I would like to invite everyone join our DL discord in the OT. Come join us for raid and discussion of meta. We have great players carrying people around. A great time to join before the dark agito release.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I solo'd mHMS today which was my last mHDT. Soloing mHDTs and eAgitos have been some of the most fun I've had with the game.

The Cube Puzzle's message has been solved on Reddit. I hope the message is alluding to something coming soon to the Grastaea; but it kind of seems like it's just an Easter egg.

New rumor from the Nintendo Direct Speculation thread:
Dragalia Lost: Gargantuan Fantasy (working title) (2021)
I couldn't find the cube post - got a link?

and though I want it, I don't believe that Switch game exists.