• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Euden: I don't care that we are trapped here forever, we ain't gonna start murdering each other, we are friends!

Amane: but Euden, think of all the things outside, the empire, your sister

Euden: well, let's make with the murdering

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
"I don't mind your gazing at me in my swimsuit, but don't neglect the battle!"

this girl looks about 10 years old

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
"I don't mind your gazing at me in my swimsuit, but don't neglect the battle!"

this girl looks about 10 years old
She's pretty much a kid that just tells people she's actually an adult so they take her seriously. No one really does take her seriously from I've read. Not sure if that helps.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice to hear that mKai has some challenge to it. I'll try jumping in tonight or tomorrow night, probably.

...though I already have 4 weapons ready to upgrade (and that's before the fact that I should probably start making a wand for Gleo already despite having an HD2 given the upgrade it theoretically is, and that if I ever get Galex I'll need that sword...). So maybe it being a challenge isn't as ideal given the amount of time I'll be spending there, hah. At least covering all the expert materials will be easier than Volk's been!

Wonder if it'll be a new story segment for ten whole days; that'd be the most story episodes we've gotten in a single main event outside of Valentine's, which was only story quests.

Event announcement lists what's unlocking on each day - it'll be 6 episodes, in addition to the prologue. So 7 total, and then the epilogue after as usual, I assume.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So Cat Sith's are being rejected from mKY PUBs. Is that due to how long the fight is? Is that just for G!Alex/G!Cleo or all adventurers?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
It depends on the adventurer. Vice and Forte can use Cait Sith since Vice has a huge combo count thanks to being a dagger and Forte can spam dragon to get the extra charges from untransforming.

But Gala Alex definitely burns through charges too fast for Cait Sith to be useful.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
so is there any way to reliably farm stamina items? I've been burning through stamina lately.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
so is there any way to reliably farm stamina items? I've been burning through stamina lately.
You can use 30 Wyrmite to recharge 120 Stamina. Otherwise Events are typically your best bet; but it doesn't look like any honey is given out this time.

Those new Dragon Essences are going to require a decent amount of Stamina per day. 3 runs of Hard and 3 runs of Very Hard per day per dragon. So between 90-108 Stamina per day per dragon. I have 5 Dragons that need unbinds so I'm looking at up to 540 stamina per day. Oof.

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Got my first mKai clear with Grace, a 7~ minute clear. Party members were Gala Alex, Forte, and Patia.

I'll sit on my materials for a little bit to see how the meta shakes out. It feels a little wasteful to spend them on making a T2 staff since I certainly don't need the extra strength. I have 7/8 MUB T1s waiting and am only missing Bellina out of the major early characters so I'll see who ends up rising to the top. If I had Bellina I probably would have pulled the trigger on her right away, but I'll wait and maybe try out Forte or Patia if they end up hanging around.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
There's a video of an under 2 min mKY run with G!Alex/G!Cleo/Patia/Bellina and screenshots of 1:19 runs with G!Alex/G!Cleo/Patia/Vice.

I think I'm going to sit out trying mKY until PUBs settle on who they want.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
mKai not being a total pushover like his lesser versions is a wonderful thing. All the whining for difficult content has been silenced (for a little while, at least).

On a random note, just saw this in my survey notes and wanted to share before I forgot since I found it really surprising.

Only 2 out of 847 respondents selected 200 as their player level, just to give you an idea of how rare those players still are even after over a year since they raised the cap from 150. Even looking below that, just 4 players were 190+, while 17 were 180+.

Kinda makes you wonder when the next bump will be, but I doubt it'd be anytime soon.

This owns, though. No need to skip the story to drain wings, the fights are accessible from the start and you get one more chapter a day, a pace my lazy brain can keep up with.

...also, Summer Amane is an axe-using healer. Like she has the class and everything. Huh.
Absolutely agree. I much prefer this format rather than sitting through cutscenes for over an hour just to get to the raid boss.

Eurgh forget the busty fanservice dragon now i want Summer Marishiten!
why_not_both.jpg

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
M!KY is a fun and decently-balanced fight, so color me surprised. I'm sure people will find some strict cheesy ultra-high-damage comp to try to make the grind quicker, but I'm pretty sure that comp isn't going to be the Grace + 3 Bellinas that keeps plaguing the pub rooms, lol

Vice has fun on the fight, being able to keep Cat stacks up no matter how long the fight drags on and making quick work of the cataclysms and spheres. Still amazed that the 3* I decided to main for no reason back in the day is such a powerhouse now

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
As suspected, Gala Laxi incoming. She seems interesting.

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Good timing. I just now did the main story chapter where Laxi was introduced lol

I guess these super crowded Gala banners is gonna be a thing from now on?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
If the schedule is gonna be repeating from now on, there's basically a Gala every two weeks with new units. The mid-month ones will feature a past Gala adventurer and dragon on rate-up alongside new adventurers tied to a mini-event while the end of month Gala will feature a new Gala adventurer or dragon with new units/dragon tied to a major event.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
kinda annoyed I'm starting to get gated in the main story chapters because it's forcing me to craft some weapons. Like really, a 5* void weapon just to progress in the main story? That's a lot of materials for where I'm at!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
G!Laxi and S!Norwin have some pretty solid co-abilities on them, but dang these units have a lotta conditional things going and not all of them are great. S!Sinoa seems... bad? Unless her damage output is ridiculously high from the offset or her S1 charge is really fast. S!Norwin damaging himself is certainly something I guess?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If I parsed Norwin's skills right, it's mostly about just making sure you use the right skills in the right phase, I think...? Like it doesn't seem like that "buff" stacking does anything other than make s2 damage him, so you'd want to make sure you use s1 when the skills are on phase 4? Or something like that...

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Aye, he definitely needs some micromanagement, but could be pretty useful it people get their chains going. His poison proc being tied to his Phase 4 S2 is a bit weak, but at least he has native poison punisher so can drop into those team comps easy enough.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
It's way too early to judge viability until we have frame data and damage mods. Some top performing adventurers like Bellina or Grace rely on regularly being at low health as their conditional, so I don't see why that can't potentially apply to Sinoa or Norwin as well.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
True, but Bellina is built around being a beserker unit while S!Sinoa and S!Norwin doesn't seem to get any sort of gain for being low health. We'll need to see if the damage buffs truly outweigh the negatives in practice. I think S!Norwin will be fine to good as he's got some decent support options at the very least.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
kinda annoyed I'm starting to get gated in the main story chapters because it's forcing me to craft some weapons. Like really, a 5* void weapon just to progress in the main story? That's a lot of materials for where I'm at!

hahahaha, we all hated it, even when most of us HAD the weapons but the game made us build them again (I think they fixed this afterwards, and the game lets you go on if you already had the weapons)

In other news, I kind of want a basic adventurer whose skills do damage, inflict an affliction and maybe do an area effect. Stop with the stacks, shifts, and whatever

that said....maybe it will be more convenient for S!Sinoa to just never use her S2

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
It's nice to see Tiki's +20% Standard Attack Co-ability on G!Laxi.

Unless G!Laxi/Sinoa/Norwin makes soloing eVolk/eCiella easier; I'm not seeing the need to summon. The introduction of Gala dragons has made it a lot harder to justify summoning for adventurers unless they're game changing.

That said, if I didn't have Tiki I'd probably be pulling hard for G!Laxi for just her Co-ability.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
If I can replace Ezelith I can bring back Valentine Ezelith, one of my favorite units.

edit: tho I am not sure who to bring to proc energy doublebuff in Me and my Bestie

galaxy brain: regular Patia

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I see two great reasons to summon on this showcase.

Also, glad to see Ezelith's days of 5-star flame dagger exclusivity are finally over. Hopefully Galaxi can curbstomp her relevance into oblivion so she becomes as rare to see in PUBs as best flame dagger Renelle has been since launch.
(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
4 x fire Gala units, cygames pls, it's not like it will make pp use different adventurer other than Marth
Yeah, I was hoping Gala Laxi would be water. We likely have a Gala Zethia in two months now too, and she'll probably be light element so we might be out of luck there as well. :(

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say there is only one Light gala character as well but I forgot about Luca lol.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I see two great reasons to summon on this showcase.

Also, glad to see Ezelith's days of 5-star flame dagger exclusivity are finally over. Hopefully Galaxi can curbstomp her relevance into oblivion so she becomes as rare to see in PUBs as best flame dagger Renelle has been since launch.
(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

I assume Melsa will get a Spiral once her event reruns. Prolly she will inflict Burn.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Melsa spiral is not guaranteed since Summer Estelle didn't get one for her re-run. OG Elisanne also never got a spiral either for the Agito release, so it's entirely possible OG Luca won't as well. Hopefully Hope and one of the other guaranteed light 3-star adventurers get one when Dark Agito releases.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I assume Melsa will get a Spiral once her event reruns. Prolly she will inflict Burn.
I certainly hope so since I accidentally crafted another 6.2 dagger a while back with her name on it. But like Numberfox said, there's still a chance that they'll just ignore her, but since she's an older character (released only a month after launch as our second freebie) I have hope that they won't.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
OG Elly probably didn't get a spiral because she still sees a lot of use and is a great buffer still (if you have the rabbit), Luca definitely needs a boost to keep up though.

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
it's hilarious how long they have taken to fix H! Elly

then again they sometimes fix a FUCK TON of bugs, like every update it's pages and pages of fixed details I never notice

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Easy game
Screenshot_20200730-020440.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Around 30 single tickets and 7 tenfold vouchers until Gala Laxi showed up. I got Summer Sinoa and a duplicate Freyja/Chthonius. Nice to know I don't have to go into my wyrmite stash just yet.

I got NOTHING in 35 single tickets and 10 10 pulls ;_;
Damn, sorry to hear that. :(

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Did daily + 9 singles, went "ok I'll get another pity stage and then do some 10s", and with the next single Norwin immediately broke my pity lol. Did a few more singles and got... Poseidon.

And now I've done 10 singles and increased pity again, so I'll do a few 10s in the morning and see if I get anything... Don't want to go particularly hard as I have no need for Glaxi and the summer units will stick around, but I want Sinoa regardless of her being good or not due to having used her for HMS...