• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
I would agree, but she is getting stunned left and right. Looks like you may need to equip her with the two 50% stun resist prints (Trove of Knowledge and Saintly Delivery) to get any use out of the S2, let alone get through the fight.

Granted, I've only done it on Standard, but I equipped a Fjorm with Indelible Summer (and Heralds of Hinomoto).

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The ending of the event pretty much deconfirms Naoto for the upcoming banner.

Though since his master is Seimei who is the Ox Clan leader who went missing that means we should see and hopefully summon Naoto at New Years since 2021 is the Year of the Ox.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Granted, I've only done it on Standard, but I equipped a Fjorm with Indelible Summer (and Heralds of Hinomoto).
I've come very close to clearing expert with the above prints on Fjorm, and I don't think affliction guard will be enough, as there are quite a few unavoidable attacks in expert, and stun will not only halt your movement/dps, but likely put you in the path of more attacks.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
is there a limit to draw tickets that can drop in these challenge quest in the event? I left it on repeat and came back to 5 draw tickets in the drop rewards. Didn't expect actual gacha draw tickets to be something that can drop.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
is there a limit to draw tickets that can drop in these challenge quest in the event? I left it on repeat and came back to 5 draw tickets in the drop rewards. Didn't expect actual gacha draw tickets to be something that can drop.

There's no limit but they are a very rare drop. If you got five you either did a ton of runs or got very very lucky.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I really wished they released some new Mana Spirals to go with Fire Agito (eAhaha?). I'm sitting on materials for my first water HD2 and no one feels like a safe bet at this point.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good event despite just being Gremlins. I liked that it was acknowledged we were standing in for Yaten.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Ayaha and Otoha are easily the best Agito fight. Its as good as Phase 1 Volk, but for the entire fight!

I really like all the little mechanics and things that are looking like they'll help the meta be pretty diverse. A number of characters who were lagging behind have their own little niche or use in this fight that makes party composition pretty flexible.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ayaha and Otoha are easily the best Agito fight. Its as good as Phase 1 Volk, but for the entire fight!

I really like all the little mechanics and things that are looking like they'll help the meta be pretty diverse. A number of characters who were lagging behind have their own little niche or use in this fight that makes party composition pretty flexible.

They are fun but it seems they are much easier than Ciella when she first debut. Took me hours to finally clear Ciella but only a few tries for Ayaha and Otoha. I'm still unsure of how to avoid dying if I get targeted during the large vortex beam though

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
They are fun but it seems they are much easier than Ciella when she first debut. Took me hours to finally clear Ciella but only a few tries for Ayaha and Otoha. I'm still unsure of how to avoid dying if I get targeted during the large vortex beam though

Run the two lasers to one end of the arena. When the circle appears under your feet the lasers will be locked in place and won't follow you anymore, so run back to the other end to safety. You can also turn into a dragon to give yourself some more leeway in getting to safety.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
That's weird, i have beaten Ayaha and Otoha in co-op and solo on standard but where's the water tree?

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
cleared expert Ayaha & Otoha, they are easier than I thought. In term of difficulty wind >> water > fire >>>>>> shadow

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
eAO is a lot of fun. I built a HD2 Dagger for Tiki and managed to get a first clear with a PUB.

G!Luca's Skill Share has been fixed according to Reddit. Tiki's dragon form can now passively get a 10% critical rate per applied buff with G!Luca's SS equipped.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
eA&O are the best Agito fight they've made. Hands down. Its so creative and whacky.

Also this event is a total knock-out story wise. Its great.

You've been trained on Agito gimmicks for three fights now. ;)

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This was easily my favorite DL event thus far. Holy crap. It's up there with my favorite GBF events.

Chapter 6 was amazing.

The whole "thinly disguised pop culture reference" style did remind me of several of GBF's events. It's kind of hilarious how
they brought up how there were taboo rules, then had it taking a bath and eating late at night, but in the end the taboo had nothing to do with that. That whole sequence only existed to play with the player's expectations.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The whole "thinly disguised pop culture reference" style did remind me of several of GBF's events. It's kind of hilarious how
they brought up how there were taboo rules, then had it taking a bath and eating late at night, but in the end the taboo had nothing to do with that. That whole sequence only existed to play with the player's expectations.
Hahaha, yeah. I loved how Catherine left out onions from the banquet after he mentioned dogs, as well. Great touches.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Any consensus on meta units yet?
Hard to say since new Water Spirals haven't been released yet. Most adventurers are being accepted right now.

Jiang and G!Elly are being used for healers. For DPS; Mitsuba, Valerio, Tiki, Xainfried, Fjorm, S!Celliera, S!Juilietta and H!Sarisse are common. As long as there's a good mix of status inflictions (Frostbite/Bog) to take advantage of eAO's 0% resistance; runs tend to go smoothly. I think even Freeze can be used during the "Let's Play" segments.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Nah best scene was Catherine kicking down the door including her portrait being rotated

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So Tiki has an HP display bug.

I was playing with some PUBs and all of a sudden I get the near death red outline while in dragonform and think "That's weird; my health bar is full" only to die to the next purple attack. Tiki's been so tanky in eAO I guess I've been lucky I didn't die until now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that the current event runs for 15 more days? That's...excessive.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Why'd they have to run it concurrently with Halloween and void endeavors then? There is way too much to do.
It's usually feast or famine, unfortunately. :(

But yeah, I don't know they released a new story chapter, a Halloween re-run, void endeavours, a new Agito and a new facility event all in the last half of the month. It would have been better if they spread things out a bit, but at least with the event duration as it is there's no a huge hurry for people to start right away if they don't want to (since you'll likely be able to complete everything it has to offer well before the end date).

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
*Wakes up*

giphy.gif

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They may start overlapping events like how we had several Halloween days while this new event started, we'll see.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just what Shadow needed: a broken dragon.

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, was idly tapping through my daily summon for once when I usually let it play out, and was thinking about if I should pull more after even though I only don't have Helly from it... only to get Helly. I laughed when I saw the flash of the rainbow and then a glimpse of her, too late to not skip through it.

so sincere thanks cygames, now gimme Reeve Cait Sith too please

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With Catherine coming out, time to get your S Rare+ Kaguya.
L50xVL9.jpg

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
shadow dragon looks busted but banner also looks very inflated, so I'm not sure if I'm drawing on it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
shadow dragon looks busted but banner also looks very inflated, so I'm not sure if I'm drawing on it.
It being bloated won't decrease your chances of getting the featured characters, the rates will be the same as they always are. It'll just make it less likely to get anything off-banner.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
featured units don't get split rates?
If a banner usually has only one character focus, they usually put two others (from the common pool) on rate-up (and the rest of the percentage for the rest of the common pool). Dragons work differently, as there's only one on rate-up at a time (unless it's a dragon summon banner) and aren't affected by the number of characters on rate-up, so Cait Sith should have the solo rate up when compared to the rest of the dragons.

Basically if it was just Cait Sith her rates would be the same, and you'd just have a better chance to pity broken by common-pool adventures.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If a banner usually has only one character focus, they usually put two others (from the common pool) on rate-up (and the rest of the percentage for the rest of the common pool). Dragons work differently, as there's only one on rate-up at a time (unless it's a dragon summon banner) and aren't affected by the number of characters on rate-up, so Cait Sith should have the solo rate up when compared to the rest of the dragons.

Basically if it was just Cait Sith her rates would be the same, and you'd just have a better chance to pity broken by common-pool adventures.
Hmm. I guess I'll think about it then. Leif kinda took most of my fund.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
featured units don't get split rates?
It's normally that the new featured characters have an increased rate and the rest is divded through the others. So if you have a 6% chance to pull 5*, you may have a cumulative chance of 2% for that one featured character (or 1% if it would be 2) and a 4% chance to get any other 5* character.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Looking at the Gala video, Catherine doesn't hold a lance after using her skill like Eugene does with his sword. There's a chance she might have unique autos like Nadine with her snapshot attacks.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looking at the Gala video, Catherine doesn't hold a lance after using her skill like Eugene does with his sword. There's a chance she might have unique autos like Nadine with her snapshot attacks.

Yeah it looks she orders her goons to do the attacking for her which is just amazing lol
Would be cool if Sandy and Becky are her auto attacks

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
styx's description lacks something, right?

it cannot be just 50% extra damage in skills every 15 seconds? and the effect is lost on use and the accumulation has to start over???

edit: Ive seen the argument that it's for eugene only, but that combination better end with hawk like damage

Last edited: