• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
The monthly void events are a great excuse for farming up Gemstones and Crystals too, and are pretty low impact all round.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we will get adventurer versions for all of the new characters. I've been happy with the streak on no Part 2 banners since FEH2 and I don't want that to end haha.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'll tell you that I am not even remotely salty about having spent 480 greatspheres on MUBing High Mercury a couple of weeks ago. Nope. Not at all.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With FEH2 at least part 2 had a rate-up for the sole 5-star, 0.8% I think, which is the first time they've ever given a 5-star adventurer more than a 0.5% focus.

The data update has info about the new event in case folks want an early look at stuff like the water Agito abilities and the upcoming Wyrmprints. GamePress has a summary.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
New Wyrmprint stuff

Bleed punisher on the 4* one eh? Really small % up but considering how easy it is to stack on enemies it might be worth a look. Espcially for units like Ieyasu that also get Poison Punisher on the skills.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I've spent most of the morning just building teams for a variety of scenarios: event with perks, event for DPS, daily element endeavour, elements by resistance, HDT/Agito for DPS or Healer, defensive raid (Odd Sparrows) builds, Mercurial Guantlet, Void, and max might. Many of those teams have both Solo and Co-op varieties.

As a bonus, Life Shields now have a separate Health Bar for better visibility and the new freebie adventurer has been added to the Title Screen. This update has been amazing so far.

Otter

Oct 27, 2017
How is everyone organizing their team slots now?

I'm considering doing different compositions per element on each page (so page one could be various fire teams, page two water, etc) but was wondering if anyone has come up with a tidier organization system.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, whoa, life shield HP bar? Now that is gonna be helpful.

...and I have to spend some time today organizing my team slots now, I guess. Not 100% sure how I want to do it- probably best to have 5 sets for specific elements for quick switching to co-op characters, and then the rest for w/e, so I guess I was thinking the same as you Otter? I feel that approach maybe adds some additional taps every time I'm switching between high dragons, but at least it means I can potentially get to use more characters for each one without having to go out of my way to do so? And I shouldn't complain given how great having so many is, but it would have been even better if we had a swap/copy feature so I didn't have to now remake all of my existing ones in the appropriate places, hah.

6 new summons? So that's gotta be a Part 1 and Part 2, right?

Not sure where you're getting 6? Betting 2 of those are only in the story and the last one shown is maybe the villain, but I think you'd have to be counting... whatever the blue thing is as the 6th. And that's a dragon, if anything. Guess we'll see how they title the banner tomorrow.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'll tell you that I am not even remotely salty about having spent 480 greatspheres on MUBing High Mercury a couple of weeks ago. Nope. Not at all.

oh fuck do they really immediately only use them, no, NO

me, absolute genius, like a week ago: oh shit, I have a ton of Jupiter orbs from mentoring, might as well max my light fafnir and even get up to 25-26 on water/wind

me, Ezelith: also I'll get another unbind of HZD finally cause completionism, and I don't want to level the fafnir much even though I just spent resources leveling the other fafnirs

aaahhhhhhhhhhhh WHY... like I didn't expect to level them much to begin with given the thought that the prohibitively high regular orb cost would escalate, so maybe this is still technically better for how many levels I'll get sooner rather than later, but holy shit does that sting

(...of course, meanwhile HBH I just have no orbs to begin with either, even though I only have the 0UB dragon too)

EDIT: whoops double post, meant to edit...

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
There was an auto eHDT guide posted a week ago which should help with maxing the Dracoliths.

Water Agito weapons should help with the eHBH grind once available.

It's not just the expert orb requirement; the Dracoliths will require about 800 Talonstones to go from lvl 20 -> 30. I thought my 2.5k would be enough.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
There was an auto eHDT guide posted a week ago which should help with maxing the Dracoliths.

Water Agito weapons should help with the eHBH grind once available.

It's not just the expert orb requirement; the Dracoliths will require about 800 Talonstones to go from lvl 20 -> 30. I thought my 2.5k would be enough.

I'm assuming you mean Fafnir and not Dracoliths? And also this kindof video is a bit disingenuous I feel; "Hey, if you have a maxed team with MUBed weapons, look how you can Auto this hard content." I mean yeah, of course you can.

What I'm struggling with is doing enough Volk to MUB even one weapon (sword for Marth, naturally) but PUBs are shit so please show me a video for getting around that.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming you mean Fafnir and not Dracoliths? And also this kindof video is a bit disingenuous I feel; "Hey, if you have a maxed team with MUBed weapons, look how you can Auto this hard content." I mean yeah, of course you can.

What I'm struggling with is doing enough Volk to MUB even one weapon (sword for Marth, naturally) but PUBs are shit so please show me a video for getting around that.
Nope, Dracoliths now require HDT orbs to get that sweet +50% Dragon Damage.

The video is helpful for planning out the long grind. It looks like it will take 100 runs of each eHDT to max a Dracolith. I don't have any MUB Volk weapons but do have near complete Agito sets for Wind/Shadow. Even still; I don't think I have enough Eldwater to promote the required adventurers.

I wish Volk was more open like eKai or eCiella. Even with the bump from 6T2; eVolk PUBs still aren't fun.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Nope, Dracoliths now require HDT orbs to get that sweet +50% Dragon Damage.

The video is helpful for planning out the long grind. It looks like it will take 100 runs of each eHDT to max a Dracolith. I don't have any MUB Volk weapons but do have near complete Agito sets for Wind/Shadow. Even still; I don't think I have enough Eldwater to promote the required adventurers.

I wish Volk was more open like eKai or eCiella. Even with the bump from 6T2; eVolk PUBs still aren't fun.
Oh, I had no idea - I had them all at 20/20 already! And yeah, Volk sucks.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Standard HDT is also an option to grind; it's just not as efficient. I think it's about 140 sHDT runs vs 100 eHDT for the required orbs. Better to use wings for sHDT but then you're chancing your runs on PUBs. Talonstones might become a bottleneck as well since I don't beleive they are guaranteed to drop in sHDT.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Talonstones are the real bottleneck. You actually need more talonstones than you need HDT spheres for the last ten levels and if you're doing Expert you're looking at two stones per run vs. eight spheres.

I'd only do Standard if you have enough talonstones (and you need more than 4,000) and are just trying to finish up the spheres.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Talonstones are the real bottleneck. You actually need more talonstones than you need HDT spheres for the last ten levels and if you're doing Expert you're looking at two stones per run vs. eight spheres.

I'd only do Standard if you have enough talonstones (and you need more than 4,000) and are just trying to finish up the spheres.

Just when I thought i was done needing talonstones since I maxed out all fafnir statues, they are here to haunt me again?!?

Also the chapter 14 ending story was pretty good!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that it's always a 3% damage increase per level while the costs continue to escalate. So you can double the current effect while only paying half of that total cost. My goal is 26 or 27-ish for the time being, since that's not a huge burden for the talonstones.

Guess I'll need to decide how much honey I want to spend where, hmm. Especially as it's only this week that I finally decided to start seriously auto-farming Agito, making most of Hawk's bow on Monday. I want to finish that + make a MUB blade and then I'll have 4 6* in each element so far, which is a decent enough goal given that I'll have 1 or 2 HD2s besides. I guess I'm fine leaving things there for the current 3 elements (though if I ever pull Galex... I'll make a sword) and switching to high dragons for some time, if I can get auto working.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just started this game and im very confused

i did the daily tenfold summon and it showed me pulling two 5 stars but when i went to edit my team only the other adventurers i pulled where there. I don't see those two 5 stars anywhere, just my starter 5 star Juliette

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I just started this game and im very confused

i did the daily tenfold summon and it showed me pulling two 5 stars but when i went to edit my team only the other adventurers i pulled where there. I don't see those two 5 stars anywhere, just my starter 5 star Juliette
Were those 5 stars, dragons?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I would say to prioritize getting Halloween Lowen, but the dragon banner's probably fine after that? In that dragons may be a more helpful start than getting HMym/Helly, especially as you'll have a lot of free 3*s to use in a few days if you don't already have them.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I think a lot of people expected this, but someone on reddit spotted Lily dispelling a buff from Ayaha+Otoha in the preview video. So she'll be getting a Mana Spiral.

We should get the Mana Spiral preview (and banner preview for the new facility event) at reset.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Yeah, I'd absolutely make going for Halloween Lowen a top priority. Limited seasonal unit and one of the best in the game. Huge regret not summoning him on his debut showcase last year since he's so useful.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I would say to prioritize getting Halloween Lowen, but the dragon banner's probably fine after that? In that dragons may be a more helpful start than getting HMym/Helly, especially as you'll have a lot of free 3*s to use in a few days if you don't already have them.
Sakuya is good, but Andromeda and Light Siren are pretty particular in who you pair them with. You'd probably get more mileage out of Halloween Mariti than both of them for now.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Sakuya is good, but Andromeda and Light Siren are pretty particular in who you pair them with. You'd probably get more mileage out of Halloween Mariti than both of them for now.

I was thinking more about the higher dragon rate in general- if they're just starting out, more 4* can be nice. And as much as I love HMariti, feels like we'll see him again in a few months.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking more about the higher dragon rate in general- if they're just starting out, more 4* can be nice. And as much as I love HMariti, feels like we'll see him again in a few months.
Eh, I'd say you can pretty easily rack up more 4* dragons than you can ever need even pulling off dragon rate up.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So what are everyone's thoughts on:

Elisanne this chapter?

Everything regarding her will depend on how the scene with the Agito leader actually went, since that was done off-screen.
I haven't liked her whole attitude after learning Euden's supposed secret though. This chapter itself had better reasons to make her question Euden (and she actually didn't do it even when Ranzal and Luca did).

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well...
I mentioned it before but it's specifically the "am I fighting for the right person" bit that had me going ??? at her. Everything else, including the handing over Zethia bit, makes sense for being worried about the fate of the kingdom and then being surprised by the arrival of the 7th scion/nega-Euden. It's just that there's literally no one else involved currently (given that at that point she thinks the real 7th scion died as a child!) that would be reasonable to fight for such that the thought makes sense, lol. If she'd had an additional thought about getting Chelle or Zethia on the throne... maybe, idk. But I'd rather just have it be a thought about specifically putting him on the throne anyway.

Or, like, actually telling her friends about the disaster that'll happen when Harle starts spreading rumors, which is what's going to happen no matter what. That probably would have made more sense. But I can at least get why she'd be shaken. Though I can't expect any lasting repercussions beyond some talking about friendship and trust next chapter.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
To temper my expectations for Mana Spiral, I'm expecting Lily, then also like Ricardt, then we'll get OG Eli's next month, if we're gonna be doing it like Wind's Spiral. I hope there's more, but I'm not gonna be surprised if that's all. If they do give a 3-star a Spiral, we'll see if they're prioritizing the free ones or the gacha ones.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No banner preview for the next event? Normally we get it 24 hours prior, right? Very strange.

Edit: Never mind, I saw that the Halloween event runs until the 29th. We'll probably get it then.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Xuan Zang's gang didn't go live until Gala, maybe that's going to happen here as well with Gala Laxi/Festival gang.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's what I'm beginning to suspect. It'd be nice if true, since I really want to try for Catherine so having her on a gala banner would be the best possible outcome for me.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I'm expecting a shadow drop of a gala banner which is not ideal!

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Went into the Halloween Event for just Halloween Lowen, ended up with getting Victor(Sorry, wind team is full) and Lazry(finally a need is picked up!!!).

All of my element teams are over 34k might except for Water(28k). Been thinking about moving Ellie(regular) and Lazry into the party and work with Pipple/Mistsuba/Valerio/Jiang.

Having a hard time deciding who to drop and who to leave in.

Help Team ERA!!!

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Went into the Halloween Event for just Halloween Lowen, ended up with getting Victor(Sorry, wind team is full) and Lazry(finally a need is picked up!!!).

All of my element teams are over 34k might except for Water(28k). Been thinking about moving Ellie(regular) and Lazry into the party and work with Pipple/Mistsuba/Valerio/Jiang.

Having a hard time deciding who to drop and who to leave in.

Help Team ERA!!!

Valerio is nice in a solo team for that sweet Blade co-ability, but I remember reading that the AI doesn't play him very well so maybe drop him. Maybe swap Pipple for Elly if you want more offense. But Pipple and some healing doublebuff prints would be best if you're interested in survival. In fact you could probably drop Jiang and give your entire team healing doublebuff prints and have Pipple be the 'healer'.

Lazry/Mitsuba/Valerio/Pipple with healing doublebuff on everyone could be pretty solid for regular event content.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Valerio is nice in a solo team for that sweet Blade co-ability, but I remember reading that the AI doesn't play him very well so maybe drop him. Maybe swap Pipple for Elly if you want more offense. But Pipple and some healing doublebuff prints would be best if you're interested in survival. In fact you could probably drop Jiang and give your entire team healing doublebuff prints and have Pipple be the 'healer'.

Lazry/Mitsuba/Valerio/Pipple with healing doublebuff on everyone could be pretty solid for regular event content.

Yeah that sounds like a pretty good team and I strategy. Just need to build a team that can take out the boss ??? in story mode.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Catherine's voice in Japanese is PERFECT.

Desu wa~~~ OH HO HO HO

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Fjorm with her mana spiral upgrade is a great pick for the new agito fight.
She has freeze and frostbite on her S1 which dispels both of the twins buffs, and her S2 gets a lot of use due to potentially tanking 2 hits at once

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Fjorm with her mana spiral upgrade is a great pick for the new agito fight.
She has freeze and frostbite on her S1 which dispels both of the twins buffs, and her S2 gets a lot of use due to potentially tanking 2 hits at once
I would agree, but she is getting stunned left and right. Looks like you may need to equip her with the two 50% stun resist prints (Trove of Knowledge and Saintly Delivery) to get any use out of the S2, let alone get through the fight.