• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Also I must say that the idea of a quest that you can only do in dragon form sounds pretty fun. I can see some fun welfare only or 3* dragon runs for the lolz
I think that that was one of the ideas at the very beginning of the game, as you're see Hints about being able to break large things whilst in Dragon form, although it is only implemented once during the early main campaign (and even then it's optional)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it used to be kinda important elsewhere too. But then they removed the logs in IO...

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think that that was one of the ideas at the very beginning of the game, as you're see Hints about being able to break large things whilst in Dragon form, although it is only implemented once during the early main campaign (and even then it's optional)
Haha yeah that was my first thought when I read it.
I think a fun event type would be a randomly generated maze where you can't get dragon gauge unless you break an obelisk, and you need to transform into a dragon to break obstacles to continue and to get bonus treasure

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
More team slots and further minimizing the file size were the biggest takeaways from this new month's update for me, since everything else was already talked about I think outside of Gala's. Guess we'll see if they're gonna make them more or less often when it's irregular.

With the less AI damage and less damage from certain HDT attacks, I'm actually able to solo some of the standard HDTs on my F2P NOTTE account. I did HMS with Euden/Botan/Su Fang/Cleo, then HMC with Su Fang/Ranzal/Botan/Cleo. Gonna dedicate quite a bit of stamina to sHMC at some point since I need to get a MUB HMC. I finished up getting an HD2 weapon for both Su Fang and Ranzal, so next up is eHMC for water HD2 weapons.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I still want to be able to copy and paste teams for quick Event Print adjustments. Or have Event Print slots outright that overwrite the normal prints when filled :(

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
They need to split the permanent pool into two or implement spark system. What we have right now will not work sooner or later.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Anyways, save yourself the trouble of replying to me, i'm ignoring this thread because i'm done with the way this game has treated me. RNG be damned, I have way more luck in other gacha games and this game is just cursed for me.

Pretty sure this game's RNG is just bad. I've noticed way too many times repeated rolls that should have extremely low changes of happening. Take a break between 10 rolls (like selling or unbiding 3/4 star dragon dupes). Although this won't change the fact that dragons have a higher rate than adventurers.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Any thoughts on what light wand to build? I have Peony and Xuan Zang just waiting to go..
Since they have unique co-abilities; building both isn't a bad move. I just built an HDT2 Light Wand for that reason.

If I had to choose; I'd invest in Peony. She's limited; has a 20% Light Damage Co-ability that can be put into any backline and has a great kit: Paralyze Enabler, Paralyze Punisher, One Time Life Shield, Team Strength/Attack Rate/Defense/Skill Guage Buff.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017

It was kind of important in certain Imperial Onslaught levels, where there were obstacles you could break to make the fight easier.

But it was all removed when IO was revamped to be easier.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
i
Hmmmmm.. wonder if we'll see Hildegarde and/or Albert receive the 70MC upgrade soon given this banner.
I sure hope so! I love Hildegarde but she's quite boring now for a healer. At the very least her heal should grant an additional effect like HP Regen plus a Life Shield

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
They need to split the permanent pool into two or implement spark system. What we have right now will not work sooner or later.
Well, today's "Light Focus" banner seems to be their new tactic for dealing with the current large pool of characters. I hadn't realised it had ONLY light dragons and adventures in the pool from the announcement yesterday. Kinda interesting they aren't even doing a banner just with the Timeworn Torment characters on focus after Gala finished.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea how anyone gets off the Hawk FS to get the stun on a HDT
Lots and lots of practice. Literally. Every time it works now I'm still surprised haha.

How are people breaking 11k might now? My Marth with Agito 2.0 MUB is in the 10,550 range. I know my tree could use some upgrading but that's close to a 500 might difference. Does anyone know the stats of the level 25 tree?

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Funny enough I managed to do it perfect after I made that post.

Granted I opted for Lin You Helper skill instead which worked better for me for mHJP
Nice job! Lol. It's funny how that works.

I need to finally go tackle the rest of the Master HDT's just to be done with them. Was mHJP pretty easy to do solo and what team comp did you run?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice job! Lol. It's funny how that works.

I need to finally go tackle the rest of the Master HDT's just to be done with them. Was mHJP pretty easy to do solo and what team comp did you run?
Much easier to do it solo versus pubing randoms. My comp was:
wBip8he.png

Replacing the last shared skill with Lin You helper skill of course

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Lots and lots of practice. Literally. Every time it works now I'm still surprised haha.

How are people breaking 11k might now? My Marth with Agito 2.0 MUB is in the 10,550 range. I know my tree could use some upgrading but that's close to a 500 might difference. Does anyone know the stats of the level 25 tree?

It's 26%/26% for a level 25 tree.

Fwiw, my Marth is at 10,840 with a maxed tree. But my fire altars are both only 36 (I chose to max wind due to Ciella and then have spent the rest of my rainbow orbs on getting water/light up there since they need the help more), and my fafnir is only 16. I imagine the altars might push it over.

Also, I'm using DKR and I think Mars might have additional might? So that would help.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for posting that screenshot! I'll give it a try and replace Vice with Delphi (maxed him out long ago) or I could bring a maxed out Forte for more damage. Luckily shadow is my most stacked team by far.

It's 26%/26% for a level 25 tree.

Fwiw, my Marth is at 10,840 with a maxed tree. But my fire altars are both only 36 (I chose to max wind due to Ciella and then have spent the rest of my rainbow orbs on getting water/light up there since they need the help more), and my fafnir is only 16. I imagine the altars might push it over.

Also, I'm using DKR and I think Mars might have additional might? So that would help.
Thanks for the info. So it's primarily my tree then. My Fafnir is 15 so just shy of yours but my tree is only 12. Like you I invested in wind on the altars to try and do the whole auto eCiella thing. I really thought there would be a bigger boost with the 6.2 weapons but then again, they basically gave it to us for free since Master Volk wasn't that big of a deal aside from a HP sponge.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hard to believe that there's still a week left of the current event. I feel like it's been running for so long already.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
finally beat omega solo. took goku, radiant xan zuang, ryozen and hildegarde

xuan zang made a huge difference once i swapped dy malora for her

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
This banner stinks lol. Also yea this event does feel on the long side. 16 days compared to the usual 12

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the pandemic might have contributed to them extending the event duration, since 12 days was already a lot to complete what was offered, 16 days is just excessive. I already have all of the three emblem item rewards cleared out, and I've only basically been doing the runs required for the dailies (including Nightmare) and EX ones on occasion. And there's still a week+ left. >_<

It gives me time with my other gacha games though, so I can't complain.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Wu Kong is pretty much required for Omega 2 thanks to his event damage bonus. Managed to beat it with 2 seconds left.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I'm guessing the pandemic might have contributed to them extending the event duration, since 12 days was already a lot to complete what was offered, 16 days is just excessive. I already have all of the three emblem item rewards cleared out, and I've only basically been doing the runs required for the dailies (including Nightmare) and EX ones on occasion. And there's still a week+ left. >_<

Aye, I'm in the same camp - just been completing all remaining main campaign quests in various difficulties that were left.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

I went ahead and finally beat everything on Very Hard (including the cubes) with the extra stamina, hahaha.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been farming the double elemental ruins for rainbow orbs.

Also we still haven't gotten the next 5 levels for Water MG.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm working towards making all the T2 Volk weapons. I did my last mVolk runs this morning, the remaining T3 materials I'll get from weekly eVolk clears. It'll take me about three weeks to get enough eVolk clears to finish up the material grind, which should be before Ayaha and Otoha are released.

Kai Yan and Ciella should be much easier to farm all the T2s for since I can auto Expert. I've already moved on to spending my stamina on eKai since I've gotten most of the T1 mats from sVolk that I should need.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
With the ingot fragments from clearing Omega 1, I can finally MUB my light wand HD2. My 4dps light team is now all equipped with MUB HD2.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I've been putting all my daily stamina after dailies into farming sHMC on my F2P NOTTE account for a MUB HMC, which has been going pretty smoothly. Having a 30% strength water dragon will be helpful.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
PSA: The value of upgrading all of the rupie mines from level 30 to 40 has gotta be one of the most horrendous values I've ever seen and should be reserved only for completionists since the benefit of doing it is so comically small.

Actually, scratch that.

Even hardcore completionists should resist the urge to splurge since it would be the most wasteful usage of orbs ever which won't stop me from doing it.

Cost to upgrade all four rupie mines from level 30 to 40:

204,000 rupies
6,000 T1 light orbs
1,660 T2 light orbs
652 T3 light orbs
388 T4 light orbs

All of that will get you...

*drumroll*

...7,227,000 extra rupies over the span of...

giphy.gif

tumblr_ohtr87l5lf1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been farming the light ruins for Rainbow orbs so only the T4 orbs are the problem there for me

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, honestly, I'd do it for the completionism if the T4 orbs weren't ridiculous. Maybe one day when we can farm those easier or I can trade all my worthless other materials into useful things, I guess.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the Light Chimera to drop and then I'll grind out the rupie mines. The T4 drop rate feels so much better in the Chimera fights than anywhere else.

Not that I need the money. I just checked my Void Leaf/Seed stock and between that and the money I have on hand I've got more than half a billion rupies ready to go.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This game is on daily login, daily endeavor, daily log out for me. Here's hoping something interesting drops soon.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
PSA: The value of upgrading all of the rupie mines from level 30 to 40 has gotta be one of the most horrendous values I've ever seen and should be reserved only for completionists since the benefit of doing it is so comically small.

Actually, scratch that.

Even hardcore completionists should resist the urge to splurge since it would be the most wasteful usage of orbs ever which won't stop me from doing it.

Cost to upgrade all four rupie mines from level 30 to 40:

204,000 rupies
6,000 T1 light orbs
1,660 T2 light orbs
652 T3 light orbs
388 T4 light orbs

All of that will get you...

*drumroll*

...7,227,000 extra rupies over the span of...

giphy.gif

tumblr_ohtr87l5lf1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
lmao

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think this is mostly their weird choices regarding month balance. We're supposedly getting an entire new event type and a new story chapter this month, and it's likely we'll get them both either one after the other or at the same time, when they could have spread them better throughout the month.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I doubt it considering real world issues, we're likely not getting anything between now and the next event and so on
Yeah, understandably it'll likely be a slow month.

Oh well, as long as they can release the story chapter, I'll be happy. I need to know what happens next!

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure for the rest but their english twitter account went blackout since 5/31. And then we already know we will get at least one new event every month from now on (or onslaught and defense type event alternately) and when the next two chapters are coming out. What we don't really know is the timing of flame/shadow agito drop or from now on, Gala showcase.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know it likely won't happen, but imagine if they don't give us Zethia as part of the next story chapter and blindside us all with her being a gala showcase at the end of the month. No one would see it coming.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still curious about the Gala timing, because I kinda feel like people took it as being not even every 2 months anymore when the wording actually implies that it will be more often ("was previously only available"), as you'd expect after Mars. Just remains to be seen if that's simply "same time of the month, it's just sometimes a few months in a row before it skips a month" or if it's just going to be all over the place.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
With the current event having event items to unlock the event character's mana nodes, will I be screwed if I don't get enough of the item before the event ends?

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
With the current event having event items to unlock the event character's mana nodes, will I be screwed if I don't get enough of the item before the event ends?
Kind of. After the event is over you can still unlock Wukong's mana nodes, but they'll need standard resources, like eldwater. I probably wouldn't have bothered fully unlocking his nodes if it weren't for the event items.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

It shouldn't be that bad to get all the items as long as you have some time to spare for autoing Expert + burning through the EX runs you get, fwiw. None of them are locked super far up in the rewards or behind Omega or anything like that.

Duty

Oct 25, 2017
Hello guys! I just want to share something I've been working on for a while. Hope it's bring some happy for y'all