• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Gave the Coliseum a fair shake on my F2P NOTTE account, which doesn't use any gacha stuff and just story/welfare things. I was able to clear Lunatic in every element, though not within 5 minutes. Since I'm able to at least clear the first wave of infernal in every element, I'm only missing 150 Wyrmite and the Crystals from clearing Lunatic sub-5 minutes and Infernal. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the mode, I personally find it pretty engaging and fun, especially with themed opponents like the chefs with Pipples or the Accursed Archive gang.

I hope we see more variations of it in the future if not a permanent mode. An eternally scaling version that just got progressively harder, maybe with an element of randomness would be right up my alley. If a Diable III-like Greater Rift system is still unfeasible, I'd take an expanded version of this.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I actually put some money this time (buying the cheaper beginner and limited packs that also come with the currency), although it probably still won't be enough. Still, I've played Dragalia Lost for so long now that paying for it doesn't feel wrong. I'll stick with the dailies then use the 10x rolls in the last day.

My fanart for the event

That's amazing.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
My desire to collect all feh characters has made me rather irrational in the pursuit of obtaining Chrom as the only missing piece of the collection. I know Marth is better and chrom will prolly be shelved even after I get him but I'm still using every last bit of my resources to chase him.

Which brings me to the question of whether I should get the dream pack for the tenfold and the choice of Tobias or Grace. I'm leaning towards Grace even though I already have the other dark healers and the best 5 star healer of every other element. Reading some of the comments here it seems she's able to allow me to auto solo some of the high end trials which would be invaluable to me as I find myself wasting too much time finding groups, but I'm not sure how exactly she could help me accomplish that. For reference my Fire/wind/dark teams have above 31k might and water/light@28k. Would appreciate it if somebody can tell me if Grace can help these teams solo some of the expert levels of HDT/Agitos.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
If you have any interest in solo/autoing end game content reliably, you will need Grace.

Grace's shields can block the opening blasts of HDT and will block any damaging afflictions (non-damaging afflictions still apply). Her shield is based on her own HP and isn't single use; so you can pair her with any elemental team. She will also dispell the enemy on her own using her force strike. Her unique Force Strike Co-ability is also a nice bonus. She has been key to autoing eKai (paired w/Patia) and has been needed for me to solo eCiella (paired w/T!Hope).

I can't comment too much on Tobias. I built him up as a Co-ability slave and haven't used him for anything else.

I'm building up some more Wyrmite for one last run at Peony. Probably not the best idea since I won't have enough to pity break.

I found out that even though you can't auto FEH: Lost Heroes | The Alberian Front; you can go afk and let the timer run to 10min to get the clear. I hopefully get that 45 run endeavor before the weekend is over.

Last edited:

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
How often would I be able to spam her shield? as it seems like I need to rely on doublebuff to let her heal above 40% hp to cast it again. Also would having her render all other healer obsolete at this point?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
How often would I be able to spam her shield? as it seems like I need to rely on doublebuff to let her heal above 40% hp to cast it again. Also would having her render all other healer obsolete at this point?
Her shield only breaks once its HP is depleted and you can keep recasting her shield to keep it up.

Her weakness is she doesn't have a team heal; so if her shield is down your teammates are on their own. That's why I pair her up with a healer (H!Lowen for sVolk Auto) or with an on-element adventurer with an S1 Defense Skill (Patia/T!Hope/Pipple) and Odd Sparrows to have some consistent team healing in case the shield is down.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, to be clear her shield is a "life shield". Which is literally just extra HP. It's not gone in one shot like most shields; it lists how much HP is left and only goes down by how much damage you take, and even when it breaks you only take the damage that was left over. Additional casts of her S1 add on to what each character currently has, capping at 70% of her max HP.

It basically prevents the team from ever taking damage, which is why she's so useful even off-element. She does need to heal herself, but this is one of the cases where 6*s toggling between the two S3 buffs comes in handy. You can equip a doublebuff print (ideally The Maid Crusade if you have it; other stuff like Odd Sparrows is fine, it's just that recovery potency is gonna help more than the strength buff), and then spam both her S2 and her S3 and just have a ton of regen buffs going. Being paired with other characters with def buffs makes it even better, but even alone she can heal pretty fast. And means the AI actually plays her very well, since they love to toggle that S3 buff even when you'd normally want to stick to the strength buff. When controlling her you kinda want to use her FS only for dispelling though; it's very slow and not worth it for the heal when you have the doublebuff going.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
ah the idea of having a healer with Grace never crossed my mind. That sounds like a team solid composition. Thanks!

I found out that even though you can't auto FEH: Lost Heroes | The Alberian Front; you can go afk and let the timer run to 10min to get the clear. I hopefully get that 45 run endeavor before the weekend is over.

i just do the standard difficulty as it takes less than 2 min to clear. depending on how many times you have left for the missions waiting 10 min a clear could be more of a pain.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
colliseum is fun but don't think i can clear infernal without more upgraded dragons and weapons for my AI.

this year's defend mode sucks a lot.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I'm finally one of the cool ones

Screenshot_20200509-175936_Dragalia.jpg

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the insight deepflaw and Vilifier. I picked up Grace from the dream summon and it was worth every penny when I saw she was able to help auto through sVolk/sCielle and semi auto sKai. Curious if she could help auto expert HDTs or Agitos if I have better gears for her So I'm gonna work on the dark Agito staff for the time being.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cygames can't help putting the same characters in all their games huh lol

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
The update for fixing Tiki seems substantial.
If she was already pretty good with all these bugs, she is gonna be great when the fix applies.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Celliera with her Mana Spiral seems to become similar to Aldred and Laxi in the sense that she gains a "high power" mode with her S2 that increases her Strength and abilities at the cost of repeatedly losing HP, this time in the form of being Frostbitten. Aldred has really good damage output, so if she has similar output then she'll be quite the damage dealer. Now her kit actually fits with her Tough Love Wyrmprint.

Ranzal seems great with his spiral, with poison, dispel, and his S2 gaining Grace's Life Shield properties and a defense buff. Looking forward to upgrading them at recent.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
And... I got Tiki in the last day! This continues to be the worst luck I've ever had in a Dragalia Lost banner, but at least it wasn't a complete waste now (especially since I put money for four ten rolls). This bahamut banner seems interesting, but I won't be able to roll again for a long time now.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I need Azazel for Grace. Hope I pull him on the next Gala banner

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Still no Chrom - gonna do a few more 10s to hit pity and then give up before I really regret spending too much of my dwindling stockpile for someone I'll barely ever use - but my singles last night did get me S. Verica (I tapped through her dropping because it did the gold -> rainbow switch, oops) and Garland. So that was a nice bonus, at least, knocking a few more options off the Dream Summon list.

...not super sure who to get for that now, though. This is who's left:

Maybe Valerio...? But Celliera's Spiral makes that risky.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Still no Chrom - gonna do a few more 10s to hit pity and then give up before I really regret spending too much of my dwindling stockpile for someone I'll barely ever use - but my singles last night did get me S. Verica (I tapped through her dropping because it did the gold -> rainbow switch, oops) and Garland. So that was a nice bonus, at least, knocking a few more options off the Dream Summon list.

...not super sure who to get for that now, though. This is who's left:

Maybe Valerio...? But Celliera's Spiral makes that risky.

The water dragon's pretty good if you're lacking on that side of things. Xainfried has his spiral I guess?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
hit 8% pity only to be Bardin duped

I knew what I was getting into, pulling that many times just for personal reasons on a unit I may never really use, but that stung more. Kind selfishly hoping for another Granzal level dud of a Gala so I can resist and build up my hoard...

The water dragon's pretty good if you're lacking on that side of things. Xainfried has his spiral I guess?

So I'm not necessarily lacking in water dragons - I have H. Mariti, and every other valuable one is MUB or close to it too - but G&C may still be best option just in case I ever need that boost? Using them looks like a pretty significant dps boost compared to H. Mariti on either water Elly, so I'm willing to pay for the first one just to have that in my pocket even if I wouldn't buy an unbind.

I guess the other thing is betting on Annelie's Spiral since I never got Helly or HVanessa, but that's probably betting against Malka's given how these tend to have gone?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the other thing is betting on Annelie's Spiral since I never got Helly or HVanessa, but that's probably betting against Malka's given how these tend to have gone?
Ryozen will be the only Light Lance anyone needs. GamePress even created "Tier 0 - Game Breaking" on their Tier List just anticipating Ryozen's Spiral.

My condolences on being pity broken on the Bardin dup. I'm with you on hoping we get a dud-Gala unit on this month's Gala banner.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ryozen will be the only Light Lance anyone needs. GamePress even created "Tier 0 - Game Breaking" on their Tier List just anticipating Ryozen's Spiral.

My condolences on being pity broken on the Bardin dup. I'm with you on hoping we get a dud-Gala unit on this month's Gala banner.

...I can't tell if you're joking but I can't find anything on them doing that, beyond something about eliminating the tier 0 to begin with because Gleo's no longer as relatively OP. I can see why his would potentially be very solid, but they've been weird about Spiraling 4*s lately so who knows.

G&C is probably who I'll end up picking, at this rate.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'm joking; Ryozen was my first adventurer so I rank him above everyone. He'll likely be a Patia copy when he gets his Spiral which is fine with me.

Grabbing G&C isn't a bad idea; especially with Fire Agito coming up.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Wow...on my last remaining wyrmite, I did a 10 pull and manage to land the last remaining unit I wanted: Marth! (Sorry Chrom)

All the 5* units I managed to pull this event:
- Fjorn
- Peony
- Tiki
- Veronica
- Lily
- Marth

Notable 4*:
- Pipple

Down to just 10 wyrmite (now 65). Seeing those RoB character are nice, but I already have a crazy-good Dark team (Lathna + Delphi + Gleo + Heinwald/Currian/Cassandra and now Veronica added to the list just makes them OP).

I guess I'll save wyrmite for the inevitable Dragalia Lost x Granblue Fantasy crossover event.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
That freebie 10 fold plus every struggle Wyrmite from Adventurer/Dragon stories I could collect helped me pull Peony. I'm in disbelief.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So, how OP is Tiki going to be after they fix her bugs because she's already damn strong.

Pretty much all her bugs were HP related. The only thing that would impact her standing was if you were using prints with HP conditional abilities on her, since she was failing the conditions, but the sim was using Twinfold Bonds + The Prince of Dragonyule to begin with and neither has those.

So she should still match how she is on the sim currently, I think? Which places her at roughly equivalent to the recent water non-limited units, so not very OP overall. We'll have to see what Agito is like and what Spiral units she has to compete with, as well.

Spent 5 10x summons, got Forte and Azazel.

Should i try to go for Yurius or is my Lily good enough ?

Lily's actually pretty bad compared to other water units at this point (but hey, she's still useful- she even helped me get under 5 minutes in arena), but could also get a Spiral that changes that. She's in the weird position of being a kinda bad unit that's still been meta for a long, long time so it's not clear how much they'll care about making her viable for Agito.

We'll know more later today about how good Yurius is - he seems very good from the little I saw, but I'm not sure if it was accurate info? - but also if Gala is going to be monthly now, it may not really be worth blowing 10s on normal banners unless they're completely game-changing for you.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Got the new dragon with my free summon!! Only plan on using free summons this banner, as I'm back to saving mode. Hoping I can get at least one of the new adventurers as well.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Wzo3BoN.png

All story and welfare adventurers fully upgraded and augmented as of Celliera's and Ranzal's Mana Spiral update. I hope the next story adventurer is gonna be wind since we still only have Su Fang and Ranzal two years in.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Built up Ranzal and T!Hope and using them in the above team comp with Sylas and Grace. Can clear S!Cibella fine and timed out on e!Cibella so lol, need to bump their killing power, but that's a pretty much unkillable team comp. So many shield and regen procs.

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
What is the best activity to get the silver things from the event? Feels like I either get too many bronze or gold ones.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
What is the best activity to get the silver things from the event? Feels like I either get too many bronze or gold ones.

I barely think about raids these days, just mindlessly go for Omega and then turn out ok, so I'm blanking on how Standard works since they changed the difficulties. But I think Nightmare's daily reward should help cover it, basically?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get the new Water adventurer. Hes got a similar Dragon mechanic to Tiki, but it stays underground until you use its attacks. Pretty neat.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
man, I had accumulated 100,000 of the little badges in the first fire emblem event and never noticed

I cashed in for 5 million bucks