• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
got Tiki after 5x 10 pulls
still not quite sure about her co-ab 20% standard attack? seems underwhelming since most big damage number come from skill...

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
6x Single Summon Tickets: Cassandra (new)
First Tenfold Summon: Grace (new)
Next 3 Tenfold Summons: trash
Next Tenfold Summon: Tiki and Vayu

Nice. It's cool that I got Grace, too. Glad I got all the FEH adventurers this year, unlike last year where one of them just refused to come home

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Woof, wasn't expecting this when I skipped my first single ticket lol.
PnsdPeq.jpg

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Gacha Gods are with me.
Only 11 single pulls and 5 10x pulls.

Once again, the FE family is united, kinda looking forward to next year, since they have now exhausted all the normal crossover FE characters that are standart(Tiki, Marth, Chrom) so next is probably either Fates, which would mean many characters, or MC(Robin,Corin, or if im lucky even Kiran).

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Took more pulls than I was hoping but I got her before exhausting my stash.
Got some new stuff on the way too, like Jeanne D'Arc despite playing since launch, also got Valerio and the bunny dragon that I'm not going to try and pronounce

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Getting resolve is gonna be a bother.

No auto on the Descent, and it took me about 5 mins to complete it.
To get the full 10mil resolve would take me atm 200 runs of lunatic, which i dont think i can do.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone here on the Tiki (my condolences to you, Skyfireblaze :/).

I did my pulls and she came to me relatively quickly, but I still had to spend a handful of resources to get her. First impression looks like she's pretty strong, namely in her dragon form. Her human form is a little weak, but it's to be expected. You really want to be transformed, after all. She's a lot of fun to play as.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone here on the Tiki (my condolences to you, Skyfireblaze :/).

I did my pulls and she came to me relatively quickly, but I still had to spend a handful of resources to get her. First impression looks like she's pretty strong, namely in her dragon form. Her human form is a little weak, but it's to be expected. You really want to be transformed, after all. She's a lot of fun to play as.

Thank you Chrono! :( As much as I still love the game, I haven't had any gatcha luck in 4 months now.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Tiki is quite bugged right now, her S1 doesn't increase her dragon gauge like it should do and she doesn't get healed by any heal over time effects while in dragon form

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Chrono! :( As much as I still love the game, I haven't had any gatcha luck in 4 months now.
I know how it is to be on the unlucky side when it comes to gacha. It's not enjoyable. I hope things turn around for you soon, maybe when they release that Summer Mym!

Tiki is quite bugged right now, her S1 doesn't increase her dragon gauge like it should do and she doesn't get healed by any heal over time effects while in dragon form
It's nice to see current Tiki will be "buffed", she's pretty strong already.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I've spent well over 40k wyrmite, 5 ten summon tickets, and probably 30 single summon tickets on this event, and I've gotten not just none of the new characters, but literally nothing new at all. Constant pity breaking by characters I already have or dragons that I already have. I'm now sitting at 295 wyrmite with zero to show for it.

I'm starting to wonder if my account is somehow flagged to give me nothing or something. Maybe to encourage spending money? But I barely spend money on this game, and I haven't in a long time.

Whatever the case, it's seriously making me not want to play this game anymore. It's a miserable feeling.

Last edited:

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I know how it is to be on the unlucky side when it comes to gacha. It's not enjoyable. I hope things turn around for you soon, maybe when they release that Summer Mym!

It's nice to see current Tiki will be "buffed", she's pretty strong already.
Sorry, it was a formatting error where my reply got combined with your quote, lol. I fixed it!

No problem I figured something like that :P Sorry to hear you experienced the same but yeah who knows, it's not like I really have a right to complain with how much luck I had before :P Yeah :)

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much got her using the rest of my remaining funds. It looks like I'm going to have to skip on Chrom this time around

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly have no idea how I played this game before Grace was added lol, what a game changer she is

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
27k wyrmnite, 2 tenfold tickets and 15 singles, but no Tiki. Looking back, I really should have taken longer between rolls, because I'm now pretty sure whatever RNG they use is really bad. I got way too many repeats of out of banner 5 stars which makes little sense considering how low the chances of out of banner repeats should be.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...so, random thing I just noticed that others might care about- the FEH1 shop lets you trade for rupies and mana unlimitedly with any leftover badges or great badges you get once you get the unique rewards. But you can also trade 1 great badge for 5 badges. And for some reason, a badge is worth 50 rupies while a great badge is only worth 100...

So make sure you convert down those great badges to badges before you trade for rupies, since you'll seemingly get 2.5x the money for them that way? Mana has an equal conversion (50 per great, 10 per regular), so I'm not sure why rupies don't....?

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Got lucky and got Tiki on my first 10 pull on the banner and she's definitely interesting, and feels pretty powerful? Siren meshes well with her kit as she wants to be dropping her skills in dragon mode constantly.

Also FUCK CHROM he's a pain in the arse with his constant moving ha ha.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I got Tiki with about 4k Wyrmite left. I'm glad I'm not split across 3x banners for dailies. I'm still missing Peony and Veronica but I have given up on summoning for them. All the Chroms/Marths/Fjorms dups I've been pulling have diminished any hopes I had that I'd pull them.

Use a full set of ranged adventurers against Chrom. I was struggling with G!Elly/Xainfried, but beat him easily with H!Sarisse/Pipple/Jiang Ziya/Grace.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I got Tiki with about 4k Wyrmite left. I'm glad I'm not split across 3x banners for dailies. I'm still missing Peony and Veronica but I have given up on summoning for them. All the Chroms/Marths/Fjorms dups I've been pulling have diminished any hopes I had that I'd pull them.

Use a full set of ranged adventurers against Chrom. I was struggling with G!Elly/Xainfried, but beat him easily with H!Sarisse/Pipple/Jiang Ziya/Grace.

I got him eventually, but he's definitely made to make folk with G!Eli, Fjorm or Xainfried work for it. Ended up getting the kill with my healer in the end!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
First multi got me Tiki, which is fair payback for what I spent for Chrom. Still no Peony, not sure I want to try for her to complete the set or not.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I'm probably gonna do enough runs to get the tenfold summon voucher and stop there. Its way too tedious to farm Resolve

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Im finally entering the endgame(ish).
Farmed 3 Expert High Midgarsom in a row for the weeklies, went way easier than i expected it to go.
Only 3 more weeks of daylies, then i have my first MUB HDT2.

That's what I'm wondering too...
apparently they had a bug where defensive battles gave too little resolve, but i have not checked yet how much it gives now.

Chrom felt way less hard than Tiki for me, with her form change and reinforcements.
But maybe thats just cause wind is my worst element.

Oct 27, 2017
The Colosseum hands out WAY too little Resolve for the amount of work you have to put into it.

I'm just doing some auto-runs on Chrom's trial until I get the 10-fold summon voucher and calling it a day.

While the story of this event was great, it really felt too much like last year's event, except with worse rewards and the Colosseum which I got bored of so quickly.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I got Chrom fairly handled second try on my F2P NOTTE account. My team was Elisanne with Peng Lai, Celliera with Mini Mids, Summer Estelle with Mini Zodi, and Cleo with Ebisu, controlling Cleo to manage heals and having a H! Lowen friend helper.

Also, Tiki apparently has a rate-up of 0.8%; this is the first time ever an adventurer has had a raised rate-up past the usual 0.5%. Seems like a decent compromise with 2-part banners becoming standard.

I find the Colosseum a ton more engaging than the "Rebel the Empire" auto-map from last year. It's not meant to be grinded for Resolve; it's an alternative way to earn crystals from the first clears at a much more efficient rate than Chrom's Trial.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to have to settle on missing the last 10 wyrmite from the Shadow Colosseum. I just can't finish it under 5 minutes. It feels like Zodiark has way way more HP than any of the other dragons so even when I get to the last wave with two minutes left I still can't grind him down in time.

EDIT: My problem was being stubborn and trying to poison Zodiark while not knowing he's immune. I decided to skip doing that and just unga bunga and got it with 23 seconds to spare.

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Fighting against Laxi in the coliseum is so annoying lol. She has a move that locks on and charges like a force strike but has no indicators or anything and it hits for over 4000 damage and can target the AI who won't dodge it because there is no indicator to move away from.

Due to this I ended up with 3 dead AI playing as Fjorm against Sarisse and Brunhilda and oh my lord I love Fjorm's mana spiral upgrade. Being able to tank big hits, take less damage and then hit back while restoring your HP is just so good, and her S1 applying both freeze and frostbite is amazing

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, thank god. Ended up getting Peony (...I somehow forgot which weapon she was and so was extremely played by a wand dropping) after a few more 10 pulls and then got Tiki after only one 10 on hers, though I did spend 25 singles on her banner earlier which got me Akasha (after 5). My luck's finally back, no longer a crisis (until the next time this happens).

I'm probably gonna get real burnt by greedily wasting even more of my stockpile on Chrom when it's just because of his voice actor, especially if there's monthly Galas now and I can't as easily hoard wyrmite anymore, but even then I'm just happy to have actually gotten any of these let alone two. Meanwhile the only limited thing I got off the FEH1 rerun is another dupe Marth, so... bye again, Fjorm and Veronica. At most that banner's just getting my dailies if I do somehow manage to get Chrom; I don't think I can justify anything beyond that.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
These unique Co-abilities are sending me to the Eldwater Poorhouse. I have almost enough Eldwater for one more adventurer and I haven't unbinded Sharena yet.

That 9.6M Resolve and Valor is starting to look pretty tempting . . .

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
271 pulls on the Tiki banner, 29 short of a pity in most games. Stay for the shocking ending.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
The Colosseum hands out WAY too little Resolve for the amount of work you have to put into it.

I'm just doing some auto-runs on Chrom's trial until I get the 10-fold summon voucher and calling it a day.

While the story of this event was great, it really felt too much like last year's event, except with worse rewards and the Colosseum which I got bored of so quickly.
The colosseum seems more for the endeavor crystals and less for the resolve.
I think its meant more that you only do it once on every difficulty, then farm resolve in lunatic descent.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to farm stages I can't auto.

Then you can't farm points either way, so...

It takes like 3 minutes to run the co-op stuff; that's half the time as last year with much less standing around fighting a boring boss for several minutes. I don't see the huge deal.

EDIT: I just tested how many points my setup gives - MUB of both event prints on my character, 0UB of both on the 3 in backline - and full points in a run that 3:33 gave me 131k points. I get not liking the mode, I hated Alberian Front due to how tedious it was, but this is w/e in comparison and you only need to run it less than 10 times to get all the good stuff unless I missed seeing some endeavor. You probably spend more time not autoing for raids?

Also, if you want to not do stuff for the shard/crystal dailies, you can just gradually get your first clears of the trials or just don't collect the normal endeavor rewards. They'll count for the daily endeavor whenever you collect them.

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Any good print combos for Tiki? I was thinking Prayers Unto Him might do nicely but I don't want to buy it only to find it doesn't work well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The way he just goes back and forth between using Wyrmite and Diamantium like it's nothing.

What a heartbreaking ending . . .
Yeah, it's funny to see how whales view free and premium currency. To them there's little difference. Not like me, where I double check before doing any multi-pulls, haha.

The ending genuinely made me sad, and I wasn't even the one pulling. The fact that the majority of them where paid currency too, makes it all the more depressing. If they had a spark mechanic he'd only be a handful of pulls away from that Tiki, but to see him go so far and have nothing (really) to show for it...

I mean, we've all been there, doing more than 300 without obtaining our target. That being said, it doesn't get any easier to see. Hopefully the Anniversary (finally) brings us that spark, especially if they decide to hold gala's (adventurer and then dragon) every month.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
EDIT: My problem was being stubborn and trying to poison Zodiark while not knowing he's immune. I decided to skip doing that and just unga bunga and got it with 23 seconds to spare.

Unga bunga! Yeah I just couldn't complete that 5 minute timer using my Light team (Kept getting sliced up at the Ieyasu wave or I had to waste to much time playing defensively) Switched over to my Fire team with MarsMarth and bowled through it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
271 pulls on the Tiki banner, 29 short of a pity in most games. Stay for the shocking ending.

Incredibly sad to see, especially the stuff after he puts in more money for the second time. That small chuckle and the sigh after the Aoi pull broke my heart. I've pulled deep for stuff and not gotten it, but I've only spent a couple bucks total on this game. Shelling out several hundred dollars and not getting what you wanted in a game without a pity system must be incredibly depressing.

Last edited:

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle
I finally beat my first mHDT, 3 marths with mars breaks mhms before the tornado wall attack which makes the fight incredibly easy. I was able to get a mub HDT2 for hawk using the dailies on expert but now ill probably farm up weapons for sylas and hope and try to auto eCiella